BY AVEENO

Gently Exfoliates to Reveal Skin s Natural Radiance with moisture-rich soy extracts Pre-Moistened Self-Foaming Dual-Textured Soap-Free Oil-Free Hypoallergenic Noncomedogenic Aveeno® Positively Radiant™ Cleansing Pads are designed to reveal skin s natural radiance.  These dual-textured cleansing pads, moistened with skin-conditioning cleansers and natural soy, help even out skin tone and texture for brighter, naturally radiant skin.  The pad is smooth on one side to lift away dirt, oil and makeup and textured on the other side to gently exfoliate and smooth away dry patches.  Gentle enough for everyday use and everyday use and even for sensitive skin. ; Questions? Call toll-free or visit aveeno.com see more...

• Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads. Hey have any on...2 Answers
  • Wat is this product used for and is it worth the buy?5 Answers
  • Do that have a regular face wash like this 3 Answers
Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads
  • "I saw Allure recommended these so I thought I'd try them out. They are AMAZING. I have very sensitive skin and normally all I use is cetaphil applied with my hands, so I don't use the exfoliating side of the pad because the other side is enough for me. Removes all of my makeup and leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. I generally have dull and dry skin, but in the week I've been using this my skin looks much brighter and I have fewer blemishes! You have to try them!" in 52 reviews
Ana B.
Olivehurst , CA
This is an awesome exfoliater/cleanser. I use it 1-2 times a week it leaves my skin sooo smooth and soft. It has chemicals to remove dead skin cells. Although beware if you have sensitive skin you might want to cut this down with some water.
Whitney H.
Roebling, NJ
These are the easiest facial pads to use in the morning, especially in the shower. They make your skin glow throughout the entire day and remove dirt and debris from your face.
Mary F.
Austin, TX
These cleansing pads are so useful! They make my skin soft and clean. They smell good, gentle on the skin and don't clog pores. I love that it has two sides, one is for scrubbing skin and the other one is smooth to massage skin and gentle wash!
TaiShay M.
Sandston, VA
Review for: Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads, 28 Count (Pack of 3) more...
10 fingers UP! These are perfect for my lazy days/nights when I'm not up for the million step process of washing my face. Easy to transport when traveling, no need to bring the sonic brush and cleanser.
Carly B.
New Haven, CT
I feel like my skin has been glowing ever since using the positively radiant line. I cut these in half since there's so much product in them and they end up lasting me a while
Yuri H.
Bronx, NY
I use this daily before i go to the gym. they are great to clean the skin before sweat. i am pro acne skin so i don't mess around with a lot of products. its pricey
Leighanne T.
Virginia Bch, VA
LOVE these for removing my make up at night or a quick wash in the morning. I am usually up late or rushed in the morning so I don't want to spend a lot of time washing my face. These are convenient, gentle, and not heavily scented. plus, you could easily re use the container and get more cotton pads and add more aveeno cleanser!!
RACHEL M.
Oceanside, NY
I love these. The cleanser is fresh and light. Just the right texture to the cleansing pads. Leaves your face feeling soft and clean. No heavy scent. Perfect for everyday use.
Marion F.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I bought these to try and absolutely love them, like just about every other Aveeno product I own! Does the job well and leave me feeling clean without making my skin irritated and feeling greasy an hour later like some face washes can do.
Hanna S.
These pads are great at smoothing your skin and making it shine (in a good way). I used them on my face but also on my arms and shoulders. However, they can be harsh on your skin if you use them daily so be cautious with regular use.
Kellie B.
Lexington, KY
Does this product make anyone break out? Some night creams tend to do that to me...
Jennifer G.
Santa Ana, CA
Wat is this product used for and is it worth the buy?
Kannitha R.
Chicago, Illinois
Do that have a regular face wash like this
LaLa W.
Does this product makes any one else develop lightening spots on your face?
Teaera G.
San Bernardino
Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads. Hey have any one tried this face wash or a similar one . I want to know if it works .

Amazon