BY AVEENO

Gently Exfoliates to Reveal Skin s Natural Radiance with moisture-rich soy extracts Pre-Moistened Self-Foaming Dual-Textured Soap-Free Oil-Free Hypoallergenic Noncomedogenic Aveeno® Positively Radiant™ Cleansing Pads are designed to reveal skin s natural radiance.  These dual-textured cleansing pads, moistened with skin-conditioning cleansers and natural soy, help even out skin tone and texture for brighter, naturally radiant skin.  The pad is smooth on one side to lift away dirt, oil and makeup and textured on the other side to gently exfoliate and smooth away dry patches.  Gentle enough for everyday use and everyday use and even for sensitive skin. ; Questions? Call toll-free or visit aveeno.com see more...

• Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads. Hey have any on...2 Answers
  • Wat is this product used for and is it worth the buy?5 Answers
  • Do that have a regular face wash like this 3 Answers
Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads
  • "I saw Allure recommended these so I thought I'd try them out. They are AMAZING. I have very sensitive skin and normally all I use is cetaphil applied with my hands, so I don't use the exfoliating side of the pad because the other side is enough for me. Removes all of my makeup and leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. I generally have dull and dry skin, but in the week I've been using this my skin looks much brighter and I have fewer blemishes! You have to try them!" in 52 reviews
Zelenia F.
It was a great cleanser but i just found it to be too much meaning i didn't want to wipe my face with this than go wash it off. I noticed i like my cleansers in a bottle just by itself nothing more, nothing less. Seemed to be doing a deep cleaning and had a great smell.
Shelley J.
Middletown, DE
Fast and easy! It is nice to be able to use these at the end of the day and not have to think about it. Open and the jar and you are all set. They really make your face feel clean.
Dezerae D.
Manchester, NJ
Aveeno positively radiant cleansing pads are a really efficient way of cleaning your face and really getting deep down in your pores leaving you with a very exciting, clean feeling!
Eb W.
The Colony, TX
Love! I use these after using the wipes to rid the makeup from the surface of my face. The pads really get down deep and the exfoliating side of the pad is amazing especially for us oily girls. I caught them on sale at Walmart for $4 a jar and got 5 of them.
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
I love these facial cleaning pads! They smell good, lather nicely, and they don't dry out my face! They even have 2 sides to them, one that's smooth and the other is rough for exfoliating.
Annika M.
Lancaster, CA
I honestly love is product . When k have like those really really big hurting pimples I wipe my face with this and you'll feel a difference. I would recommend to do what I do, I cut the little pads into 4. It works the same but it'll last you longer.
Emmabelle F.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads, 28 Count (Pack of 3) more...
I use these to take my makeup off when I have an allergic reaction to a product or when my allergies are really bad. It is gentle and works well but doesn't cause more irritation.
Agustina V.
Saint Johns, FL
Works well and is a good overall cleanser. Comes with one rough side and one smooth side for different areas of the face. Makes my skin feels smooth but is a little drying after.
samantha t.
Brazoria , TX
Best cleaning pad out there! One side is soft and the other side is a side for exfoliation. It cleans your skin without your skin feeling super dry after! Another plus about this product is how good it also takes off my makeup. Great job aveeno!!
Corey B.
Los Angeles, CA
The container holds a lot of pads which is great for your money. They lather up pretty well and have a nice texture to help clean your skin. Just be cautious if you are a male with stubble that it gets a little caught and tears on your beard hair.
Kellie B.
Lexington, KY
Does this product make anyone break out? Some night creams tend to do that to me...
Jennifer G.
Santa Ana, CA
Wat is this product used for and is it worth the buy?
Kannitha R.
Chicago, Illinois
Do that have a regular face wash like this
LaLa W.
Does this product makes any one else develop lightening spots on your face?
Teaera G.
San Bernardino
Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads. Hey have any one tried this face wash or a similar one . I want to know if it works .

Amazon