BY AVEENO

Gently Exfoliates to Reveal Skin s Natural Radiance with moisture-rich soy extracts Pre-Moistened Self-Foaming Dual-Textured Soap-Free Oil-Free Hypoallergenic Noncomedogenic Aveeno® Positively Radiant™ Cleansing Pads are designed to reveal skin s natural radiance.  These dual-textured cleansing pads, moistened with skin-conditioning cleansers and natural soy, help even out skin tone and texture for brighter, naturally radiant skin.  The pad is smooth on one side to lift away dirt, oil and makeup and textured on the other side to gently exfoliate and smooth away dry patches.  Gentle enough for everyday use and everyday use and even for sensitive skin. ; Questions? Call toll-free or visit aveeno.com see more...

• Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads. Hey have any on...2 Answers
  • Wat is this product used for and is it worth the buy?5 Answers
  • Do that have a regular face wash like this 3 Answers
Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads
  • "I saw Allure recommended these so I thought I'd try them out. They are AMAZING. I have very sensitive skin and normally all I use is cetaphil applied with my hands, so I don't use the exfoliating side of the pad because the other side is enough for me. Removes all of my makeup and leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. I generally have dull and dry skin, but in the week I've been using this my skin looks much brighter and I have fewer blemishes! You have to try them!" in 52 reviews
Cydni C.
Review for: Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads, 28 Count (Pack of 3) more...
This product helps with quick cleanings after a log day or hard work out. It is very gentle and light on the face. The individual pads help make use easier. I bought it in Target in my local area. It was easy to find. I would recommed it to anyone in need.
N. W.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been using these for some years. They are great at exfoliating and cleansing. They more than met my expectations. I love that they come in a jar. I would definitely recommend these
Margaret B.
Bremo Bluff, VA
So easy to use. I don't even have to wet my face. I am lazy at heart and these make it so I don't have an excuse not to was my face. the exfoliating side makes my face feel super smooth
Olga T.
Largo , FL
First time trying these from this brand. I was very surprised that it removed all my makeup with just one pad. Super easy to use and makes my skin super soft. I use if daily before bed.
Hayley M.
North Lima, OH
Obsessed with these pads. They make cleansing your face after a long night out so much easier because they both clean your face and remove your makeup. You can choose the exfoliating side or the soft side depending on your skin's needs. I highly recommend these.
Zoe G.
Knoxville, TN
This is my favorite face wash ever! I have dry skin and the exfoliating side of the pad scrubs off the dead skin and leaves my skin looking beautiful. The cleanser is so gentle it doesn't dry me out and leave my skin with that awful tight feeling! Love!
Kyasia Y.
aiken
I am in love with this product. Within the first 2 weeks I started seeing results, then as I kept using this product my face was the most clearest as it ever been. So far I have been using this product for about a year in a half long and I'm still in love!
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
I love these facial cleaning pads! They smell good, lather nicely, and they don't dry out my face! They even have 2 sides to them, one that's smooth and the other is rough for exfoliating.
Zelenia F.
It was a great cleanser but i just found it to be too much meaning i didn't want to wipe my face with this than go wash it off. I noticed i like my cleansers in a bottle just by itself nothing more, nothing less. Seemed to be doing a deep cleaning and had a great smell.
Nicole M.
Quincy, IL
I like these pads a lot for convenience. They smell nice and exfoliate pretty well. I would like it if they foamed a little more and if they had a little rougher scrub side to them.
Kellie B.
Lexington, KY
Does this product make anyone break out? Some night creams tend to do that to me...
Jennifer G.
Santa Ana, CA
Wat is this product used for and is it worth the buy?
Kannitha R.
Chicago, Illinois
Do that have a regular face wash like this
LaLa W.
Does this product makes any one else develop lightening spots on your face?
Teaera G.
San Bernardino
Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads. Hey have any one tried this face wash or a similar one . I want to know if it works .

Amazon