BY AVEENO

Gently Exfoliates to Reveal Skin s Natural Radiance with moisture-rich soy extracts Pre-Moistened Self-Foaming Dual-Textured Soap-Free Oil-Free Hypoallergenic Noncomedogenic Aveeno® Positively Radiant™ Cleansing Pads are designed to reveal skin s natural radiance.  These dual-textured cleansing pads, moistened with skin-conditioning cleansers and natural soy, help even out skin tone and texture for brighter, naturally radiant skin.  The pad is smooth on one side to lift away dirt, oil and makeup and textured on the other side to gently exfoliate and smooth away dry patches.  Gentle enough for everyday use and everyday use and even for sensitive skin. ; Questions? Call toll-free or visit aveeno.com see more...

• Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads. Hey have any on...2 Answers
  • Wat is this product used for and is it worth the buy?5 Answers
  • Do that have a regular face wash like this 3 Answers
Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads
  • "I saw Allure recommended these so I thought I'd try them out. They are AMAZING. I have very sensitive skin and normally all I use is cetaphil applied with my hands, so I don't use the exfoliating side of the pad because the other side is enough for me. Removes all of my makeup and leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. I generally have dull and dry skin, but in the week I've been using this my skin looks much brighter and I have fewer blemishes! You have to try them!" in 52 reviews
Glenna M.
Lakewood, WA
These did pretty much nothing for me. They didn't remove excess makeup and my skin didn't look like it improved at all after finishing the tub. I liked that they stayed hydrated for so long but the packaging is sooo excessive. The pads are like half the size of the container.
Chelsea M.
Romeo, MI
Review for: Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads, 28 Count (Pack of 3) more...
Love love love these face pads!!! The exfoliating side is amazing, gets your skin so clean and removes all the dead skin cells. The soft side is great for removing make up. This product leaves your skin soft and clean, without drying it out. The container the pads come in is perfect for on the go as well, it fits right in with your luggage or over night bag. I love this product.
Okebra A.
OMG...the pads burned my skin and had me peeling for days. It was to the point I went to the doctor. I was told the severely over dried my skin!! 😠 My poor oily skin was horrible for over a week.
Amberle A.
Hondo, TX
This works well in removing makeup, doesn't dry out my skin and overall is a great cleaner. I actually cut these in half because it creates such a large amount of cleanser in just half. You do have to rinse your face post use, so you can't take these on the go and be good.
Tina F.
Grain Valley, MO
I love this cleanser! The pads are 2 sided and it works out great. One side is bumpy which is awesome for gently exfoliating, while the other is smooth for simply cleansing. This product makes cleansing your face quick and simple while really leaving your skin clean
Jelissa J.
Bronx, NY
Love this product visited my mom of vacation and left my cleansing products home. Tried this and it's amazing. It gently cleanse. Not harsh . Love that each pad has just the right amount that you need to clean your face. Should come in travel size. So much better than traveling with a liquid. You have all you need in one little pad
Makayla S.
Love love love! My face really looks brighter after I use these. My face looks healthier after using these for a couple weeks. I finally feel comfortable about my skin without wearing makeup.
Itzel N.
Tempe, AZ
Love these pads. Gets my face super clean. It's so easy to remove all my make up. Love the way aveno products smell. This gets really sudsy which makes it feel better while cleaning my face.
Samantha S.
Pittsfield , MA
I love this product! I wash my face every night using these pads and they are not harsh at all! They actually lift away all dirt and makeup and leave my face feeling smooth! Before rinsing it does feel kind of sticky but once you fully rinse your face off its amazing!
Kristina S.
Marina, CA
They are great! good smell, fast, convenient, foam up, wipe off make up, can use both sides of cleansing pad. But for the price and how many you get, if you're on a budget, it can get costly. I always felt wasteful throwing it away after one wipe. and seeing my pile get smaller and smaller made me not want to use them daily. I would prefer a tube of cleanser over pads.
Kellie B.
Lexington, KY
Does this product make anyone break out? Some night creams tend to do that to me...
Jennifer G.
Santa Ana, CA
Wat is this product used for and is it worth the buy?
Kannitha R.
Chicago, Illinois
Do that have a regular face wash like this
LaLa W.
Does this product makes any one else develop lightening spots on your face?
Teaera G.
San Bernardino
Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads. Hey have any one tried this face wash or a similar one . I want to know if it works .

Amazon