BY AVEENO

Gently Exfoliates to Reveal Skin s Natural Radiance with moisture-rich soy extracts Pre-Moistened Self-Foaming Dual-Textured Soap-Free Oil-Free Hypoallergenic Noncomedogenic Aveeno® Positively Radiant™ Cleansing Pads are designed to reveal skin s natural radiance.  These dual-textured cleansing pads, moistened with skin-conditioning cleansers and natural soy, help even out skin tone and texture for brighter, naturally radiant skin.  The pad is smooth on one side to lift away dirt, oil and makeup and textured on the other side to gently exfoliate and smooth away dry patches.  Gentle enough for everyday use and everyday use and even for sensitive skin. ; Questions? Call toll-free or visit aveeno.com see more...

• Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads. Hey have any on...2 Answers
  • Wat is this product used for and is it worth the buy?5 Answers
  • Do that have a regular face wash like this 3 Answers
Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads
  • "I saw Allure recommended these so I thought I'd try them out. They are AMAZING. I have very sensitive skin and normally all I use is cetaphil applied with my hands, so I don't use the exfoliating side of the pad because the other side is enough for me. Removes all of my makeup and leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. I generally have dull and dry skin, but in the week I've been using this my skin looks much brighter and I have fewer blemishes! You have to try them!" in 52 reviews
Christina G.
Middletown , CT
These worked fine. Not horrible but nothing magical either. They are inexpensive. I have very sensitive skin and could not use them for long as I had a reaction but for someone who does not they may work better.
Perla C.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I love Aveeno but these just didn't do anything for me. They did remove makeup and they smelled really nice. I just feel like maybe they should of done more for my skin and they didn't. I wouldn't repurchase.
Sarai R.
Filer, ID
The Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing pads are good especially for the price. They remove dirt and make up very well, even the tough waterproof stuff. These would work better for normal to oily skin, I have normal to dry skin so it can leave my skin a little to dry and stretched out feeling.
Sara A.
Dallas, TX
I did NOT like these at all. I LOVE the Aveeno Postively Radiant creamy cleanser, exfoliating cleanser, and moisturizer, but these burned my face and seemed to just push dirt and makeup around. I have combination, non-sensitive skin.
Jessica B.
Marlton, NJ
Review for: Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads, 28 Count (Pack of 3) more...
These are nice, but I probably wouldn't repurchase this product. I like that they are easy to use and the cleanser is gentle enough for sensitive skin. The pad has one side to help exfoliate, which I did enjoy. It left my skin feeling clean, however I do have other cleansers I like more.
Macy S.
Love these cleansing pads!! Removed so much for than I thought and has a awesome amount of product in it as well! Purchased mine at Walmart packaging was easy to remove and I would totally recommend it to everyone!
Hayley M.
North Lima, OH
These are by far my favorite way of cleansing my face. Not only does it remove any makeup or dirt, but it also exfoliates. The pad is double sided with one smooth side and one exfoliating side. It's perfect for someone that's looking for an easy skin care routine because it's multi-functional.
Whittney R.
Detroit Lakes, MN
My mom let me try one of hers and I got addicted. They do an awesome job at getting all the makeup off and making your skin feel nice and clean. Be careful to get it in your eyes though! It burns pretty bad.
Rebecca C.
Towson, MD
Best facial cleaner ever! Not too rough on delicate sensitive skin but cleans amazingly well. Doesn't dry out skin and you only need a little for your entire face and neck. Great at removing makeup too!
Stephanie A.
Oshkosh, WI
Love these! I don't like to wash my face with too many different products so these are my go to daily facial cleansers. They're an exfoliant as well as a cleanser, so I don't have to use an additional exfoliant if I don't want to. They make my face feel so smooth and clean afterwards.
Kellie B.
Lexington, KY
Does this product make anyone break out? Some night creams tend to do that to me...
Jennifer G.
Santa Ana, CA
Wat is this product used for and is it worth the buy?
Kannitha R.
Chicago, Illinois
Do that have a regular face wash like this
LaLa W.
Does this product makes any one else develop lightening spots on your face?
Teaera G.
San Bernardino
Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads. Hey have any one tried this face wash or a similar one . I want to know if it works .

Amazon