BY AVEENO

Gently Exfoliates to Reveal Skin s Natural Radiance with moisture-rich soy extracts Pre-Moistened Self-Foaming Dual-Textured Soap-Free Oil-Free Hypoallergenic Noncomedogenic Aveeno® Positively Radiant™ Cleansing Pads are designed to reveal skin s natural radiance.  These dual-textured cleansing pads, moistened with skin-conditioning cleansers and natural soy, help even out skin tone and texture for brighter, naturally radiant skin.  The pad is smooth on one side to lift away dirt, oil and makeup and textured on the other side to gently exfoliate and smooth away dry patches.  Gentle enough for everyday use and everyday use and even for sensitive skin. ; Questions? Call toll-free or visit aveeno.com see more...

• Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads. Hey have any on...2 Answers
  • Wat is this product used for and is it worth the buy?5 Answers
  • Do that have a regular face wash like this 3 Answers
Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads
  • "I saw Allure recommended these so I thought I'd try them out. They are AMAZING. I have very sensitive skin and normally all I use is cetaphil applied with my hands, so I don't use the exfoliating side of the pad because the other side is enough for me. Removes all of my makeup and leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. I generally have dull and dry skin, but in the week I've been using this my skin looks much brighter and I have fewer blemishes! You have to try them!" in 52 reviews
Jasmine N.
New Orleans, LA
Review for: Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads, 28 Count (Pack of 3) more...
I love these cleansing pads! I really like that they have 2 sides to them, one for scrubbing away everything clogging your pores and the other for cleaning sensitive area around your eyes. I definitely recommend this to everyone!
Cristine I.
Crestview, FL
I suffered acne since my freshmen year in high school and my mom both these ones for me and it was the first time ive used I must say I'm pretty impressed with the scents and how it kind of just helped my face felt cleaned and refresh
Tia M.
Greensboro, NC
This is the holy grail of face cleansers. It's so easy to use I can wash my face in about 45 seconds with these. I have combination skin with some dry patches and I love how after washing with it my face doesn't have that dry flaky feeling. I use this followed by a witch hazel toner, and then the Aveeno daily moisturizer
Melissa B.
Elizabeth , NJ
I love this product. It is so easy and quick to grab one of the cleansing pads and clean your face. The pads have little beads attached that give you a light exfoliating cleanse. It leaves your skin feeling soft and glowy.
Irene Q.
Fort Wayne, IN
These little pads are so handy and great for everyday use. They remove all my face makeup and leave my face feeling so clean ! They're gentle on my skin and don't irritate my face. I'll use these daily then use my brush with the facial wash twice s week.
Margarita L.
Union, NJ
Man do I love these. My husband as well. I love love love them. They are gentle on the face yet leave your skin squeaky clean. Great for blemishes and acne.... And black heads. Wish I had more coupons so I can hoard them.
Haley V.
The absolute BEST face cleanser I've ever come across! My skin is so much clearer. I love how the pads have a gentle scrubbing side to get rid of makeup, dirt and oil. And the softer side is great for just a quick wash!
Megan R.
Van Nuys, CA
I absolutely hate having to wash my face at the end of the day. If I could skip it, I would. But using these cleansing pads is so easy and they work. I can even keep them on my nightstand if I'm feeling lazy. Great buy!
Carrie G.
Birmingham, AL
I have used these before and I can honestly say that I'm not a fan. The scent is too strong for my skin and my skin is too sensitive as well. The scrubbers are good on the pads but they are super wet so they get messy.
Karen S.
Dubuque, IA
Oh, I love these pads! I pop a few into a Ziploc and put them in my suitcase whenever I fly; that way I don't have to drag bottles of facial cleanser through Security at the airport. They're easy to transport and don't take up much room, plus they do the job really well. I like the scrubby side in place of my regular face scrub, and the wipey side removes the soap after I rinse it out in the shower. Love this product!
Kellie B.
Lexington, KY
Does this product make anyone break out? Some night creams tend to do that to me...
Jennifer G.
Santa Ana, CA
Wat is this product used for and is it worth the buy?
Kannitha R.
Chicago, Illinois
Do that have a regular face wash like this
LaLa W.
Does this product makes any one else develop lightening spots on your face?
Teaera G.
San Bernardino
Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads. Hey have any one tried this face wash or a similar one . I want to know if it works .

Amazon