BY AVEENO

Gently Exfoliates to Reveal Skin s Natural Radiance with moisture-rich soy extracts Pre-Moistened Self-Foaming Dual-Textured Soap-Free Oil-Free Hypoallergenic Noncomedogenic Aveeno® Positively Radiant™ Cleansing Pads are designed to reveal skin s natural radiance.  These dual-textured cleansing pads, moistened with skin-conditioning cleansers and natural soy, help even out skin tone and texture for brighter, naturally radiant skin.  The pad is smooth on one side to lift away dirt, oil and makeup and textured on the other side to gently exfoliate and smooth away dry patches.  Gentle enough for everyday use and everyday use and even for sensitive skin. ; Questions? Call toll-free or visit aveeno.com see more...

• Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads. Hey have any on...2 Answers
  • Wat is this product used for and is it worth the buy?5 Answers
  • Do that have a regular face wash like this 3 Answers
Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads
  • "I saw Allure recommended these so I thought I'd try them out. They are AMAZING. I have very sensitive skin and normally all I use is cetaphil applied with my hands, so I don't use the exfoliating side of the pad because the other side is enough for me. Removes all of my makeup and leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. I generally have dull and dry skin, but in the week I've been using this my skin looks much brighter and I have fewer blemishes! You have to try them!" in 52 reviews
Rachel P.
Review for: Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads, 28 Count (Pack of 3) more...
Personally I really enjoyed these. They clean off makeup while leaving a glow (or radiance as in the name.) Especially because it's a drugstore brand so you can use coupons and it's pretty affordable to start with, I would defiantly get them.
Paige J.
Petaluma, CA
I love these pads! They are very convenient and they get the job done. It makes it so easy to remove my makeup at night and on the go. I would highly recommend this to anyone who likes a fresh clean face. Great product that I will repurchase.
Maria J.
Colorado 🌲
Honestly they’re pretty nice, all around. The pads are so time saving I used to forget to wash my face but when I came home from work I found these so convient and after I would wash my face I’d rinse out all the product and apply fresh water and be done (: it’s double sided and ripples on one side and a soft on another if you have sensitive skin don’t rub it so hard against your skin (duh ).
Jessica A.
Westbrook, ME
I love Aveeno but am not a fan of these. The soap strings if it gets in your eyes, which is hard to take off your eye makeup without doing. They're super sudsy too which means the soap gets everywhere. I prefer their makeup removing wipes
Nelly C.
I love these cleansing pads! The dual side is really cool. The rough side for exfoliation and the soft side for soothing my skin, leaving if soft and smooth. It works great washing away makeup and I can feel it getting into my pores and cleansing the dirt away. I love hiw my face feels after and it doesn't leave dry spots like how some cleansers I've used does.
Saintia J.
I can't live without this product. It exfoliates on side and makes my skin feel so soft with use. This product is especially great because it is soy based and fragrance is barely noticeable for my sensitive skin. I hope they never discount this facial wipe. Also great to use to remove your makeup when washing your face.
Kelsey V.
Higganum, CT
I love these pads to exfoliate. I don't use them everyday, but about 3 times a week. My older brother actually got me hooked on them because they cleared up his acne. Then I got my boyfriend hooked on them!! They just make your face feel and look clean! The smell isn't overpowering but it also has a clean scent which is nice!
Kirsis G.
Boston, MA
Love, Love, Love Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads. It keeps my face clean and fresh all day long. The packaging keeps the pads moist at all time. totally recommend it if you have oily face and sensitive skin.
Allyson R.
Glendale, CO
These are my favorite cleansing pads! I always go back to these after straying away for a while. They're not so harsh on my skin like everything with acne medication in it. It feels much more natural and not so extreme.
andrea f.
One of go to Aveeno products. Gentle but effective facial cleanser. I did not give it five stars because I could never use this as a stand alone product. I have deep pores and this just does not do the job of getting the junk out of pores. The surface looks clean but I see more dirt if I use a facial loofah or witch hazel pad.
Kellie B.
Lexington, KY
Does this product make anyone break out? Some night creams tend to do that to me...
Jennifer G.
Santa Ana, CA
Wat is this product used for and is it worth the buy?
Kannitha R.
Chicago, Illinois
Do that have a regular face wash like this
LaLa W.
Does this product makes any one else develop lightening spots on your face?
Teaera G.
San Bernardino
Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads. Hey have any one tried this face wash or a similar one . I want to know if it works .

Amazon