BY AVEENO

Gently Exfoliates to Reveal Skin s Natural Radiance with moisture-rich soy extracts Pre-Moistened Self-Foaming Dual-Textured Soap-Free Oil-Free Hypoallergenic Noncomedogenic Aveeno® Positively Radiant™ Cleansing Pads are designed to reveal skin s natural radiance.  These dual-textured cleansing pads, moistened with skin-conditioning cleansers and natural soy, help even out skin tone and texture for brighter, naturally radiant skin.  The pad is smooth on one side to lift away dirt, oil and makeup and textured on the other side to gently exfoliate and smooth away dry patches.  Gentle enough for everyday use and everyday use and even for sensitive skin. ; Questions? Call toll-free or visit aveeno.com see more...

• Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads. Hey have any on...2 Answers
  • Wat is this product used for and is it worth the buy?5 Answers
  • Do that have a regular face wash like this 3 Answers
Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads
  • "I saw Allure recommended these so I thought I'd try them out. They are AMAZING. I have very sensitive skin and normally all I use is cetaphil applied with my hands, so I don't use the exfoliating side of the pad because the other side is enough for me. Removes all of my makeup and leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. I generally have dull and dry skin, but in the week I've been using this my skin looks much brighter and I have fewer blemishes! You have to try them!" in 52 reviews
Jordan T.
Dawsonville, GA
Review for: Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads, 28 Count (Pack of 3) more...
Great for sensitive skin and more effective then competing brands. Very gentle on the skin and comes with no burning. A fair value to price ratio and the best choice if you have eczema or extremely sensitive skin. didn't have a bad experience but not inclined to buy again
Elle C.
I love the Aveeno brand, and purchased this when I was looking for a makeup remover and cleanser combo. It smells great and is gentle on the skin. However, it did not remove all of my makeup, and another product was needed to remove my makeup and wash my face. I would not purchase again.
Sheri S.
O Fallon, IL
I have used this product over the years every summer to help with my skin transition to the summer season from fall. Easy to purchase at Target and always meets my expectations. Easy to pack on road trips! I wish they would make a travel size or a small handbag size!
Jada A.
New Orleans, La.
Literally disliked everything about this product. I wouldn't say it's effective at removing surface dirt, the smell is way too abrasive, and it's the most drying cleansing pads I've ever used. this product , in my honest opinion, needs to be reformulated altogether.
Aiden L.
Charlotte, NC
I love this brand. I've never really had a problem with this cleansing pad before. I always have them it seems. They're really great for people who don't have the need , or the money for a clarisonic , and like the old school way of cleaning your face with your hands.
Vasy P.
Holly springs , GA
Love love love the smell of these! Usually I find that cleaning pads get dry in the packaging but not these! Very moist. Exceeded my expectations. It gets rid of all the stubborn dirt in my pores, and gentle to use every day! Repurchasing. Price point good as well.
Hannah B.
Silver Spring, MD
These cleansing pads work beautifully! The two sides of the pads have different levels of roughness, so that you can adjust how much exfoliation you want to use very easily - an excellent feature if you have dry skin. They are gentle enough, however, that you can use them on a daily basis without issues. As a plus, the scent is refreshing but not cloying or heavy.
Liv W.
I really like these pads for quick face washing. They’re saturated with soap and water, which makes the whole process really easy. One side of the pad had a gentle beaded texture to exfoliate, and the other is just smooth. And I like their natural smell. I have definitely noticed that they make my skin more radiant, and I have even gotten compliments after using these.
Kristen C.
Fayetteville, NC
I used these at night to cleanse my face right before bed. The pad makes it easy. I didn't feel like it really got everything off my skin, but for what I used it for it worked. I did not purchase again though because I didn't feel like it really cleaned for me.
Crystal K.
I have used Aveeno cleansing pads since I was a teenager. When they came out with the naturals line I was so excited to try. I love when trusted companies explore a naturals line. These are great! Soft and easy on the skin, leave no filmy residue and work great!
Kellie B.
Lexington, KY
Does this product make anyone break out? Some night creams tend to do that to me...
Jennifer G.
Santa Ana, CA
Wat is this product used for and is it worth the buy?
Kannitha R.
Chicago, Illinois
Do that have a regular face wash like this
LaLa W.
Does this product makes any one else develop lightening spots on your face?
Teaera G.
San Bernardino
Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads. Hey have any one tried this face wash or a similar one . I want to know if it works .

Amazon