BY AVEENO

Gently Exfoliates to Reveal Skin s Natural Radiance with moisture-rich soy extracts Pre-Moistened Self-Foaming Dual-Textured Soap-Free Oil-Free Hypoallergenic Noncomedogenic Aveeno® Positively Radiant™ Cleansing Pads are designed to reveal skin s natural radiance.  These dual-textured cleansing pads, moistened with skin-conditioning cleansers and natural soy, help even out skin tone and texture for brighter, naturally radiant skin.  The pad is smooth on one side to lift away dirt, oil and makeup and textured on the other side to gently exfoliate and smooth away dry patches.  Gentle enough for everyday use and everyday use and even for sensitive skin. ; Questions? Call toll-free or visit aveeno.com see more...

• Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads. Hey have any on...2 Answers
  • Wat is this product used for and is it worth the buy?5 Answers
  • Do that have a regular face wash like this 3 Answers
Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads
  • "I saw Allure recommended these so I thought I'd try them out. They are AMAZING. I have very sensitive skin and normally all I use is cetaphil applied with my hands, so I don't use the exfoliating side of the pad because the other side is enough for me. Removes all of my makeup and leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. I generally have dull and dry skin, but in the week I've been using this my skin looks much brighter and I have fewer blemishes! You have to try them!" in 52 reviews
Amber L.
Orlando, FL
I have very sensitive, acne prone skin, and this is one of the only cleansers I have found that don't dry me out or makes me break out. These little pads are super convenient for someone like me who works very late nights and can't be bothered with a full routine when I get home from work. My skin is soft and I've noticed my my overall tone is becoming more even.
Molly V.
Lockport, NY
Love these cleansing pads! I'm in my mid-30's and these really help to keep my skin from looking dull and tired. They have also helped to even out some discolorations and uneven texture I have had since my teens. I can't use them everyday, however, because I have very sensitive and reactive skin and I do find that these can be a bit harsh if I use them daily so I stick to 2-3 times a week and follow up with a good moisturizer.
Maria C.
Alstead, NH
I don't have bad skin but i don't feel that soaps or cleansers get my face totally clean. I started using the Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads after I wash my face and it amazes me how much dirt the pads still pick up off my face. After using the pads I know and feel that my face is truly clean.
Brenda A.
Soledad, CA
Review for: Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads, 28 Count (Pack of 3) more...
My sister bought these about a month ago, and I love them! my skin has changed over the past 2 years and has gotten super sensitive and these are soft on my skin and leave no irritable feeling. I love them and Highly highly recommend them!
Jazmyne O.
The pads work great for me since I’m in sports and sweat a lot I am able to give my face a quick cleanse and not have to leave all the nasty dirt all over my face
Casey C.
I always use these at night to wash my face. It is easier than using regular liquid face wash. Also, they are helpful in removing all of my eye make up. I have trouble with liquid facial cleanser not removing it completely. The pads are large and I usually don't need the whole thing. They are a good deal.
Amparo R.
Arleta, CA
I love these pads. My face is oily and acne prone and these pads have a sot side and a side for exfoliating the face. It removes my makeup and all impurities very well. It dries out my skin a bit but with moisturizer it is no problem. I have bought this product 2 times before and will continue to buy.
Cayla W.
I have been using this moisturizer daily for over two years now and it works really well! I like to use this before putting on my makeup. I love this for daily use. I have not found anything better yet or that works even nearly as well. I love aveeno as a whole brand. The only downside is the price and it is a bit expensive especially for a college student. I have extremely senestive skin and this overall is a wonderful brand for my specific skin type! I also love that it has spf!
Samantha P.
Orlando, FL
This is convenience, and effectiveness, in a jar. When I don't have the time to wash my face, I turn to these cleansing pads. They brighten my face in the morning when I look a little tired. And, at night, after a stressful day, I feel renewed and refreshed. Also, this product smells pretty good!
Leta S.
Spring valley , CA
Super affordable for what it’s for. I have yet to be disappointed with this brand. It worked better than I had anticipated! I purchase it at a local target and their price is good. I am a repeat customer for sure
Kellie B.
Lexington, KY
Does this product make anyone break out? Some night creams tend to do that to me...
Jennifer G.
Santa Ana, CA
Wat is this product used for and is it worth the buy?
Kannitha R.
Chicago, Illinois
Do that have a regular face wash like this
LaLa W.
Does this product makes any one else develop lightening spots on your face?
Teaera G.
San Bernardino
Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads. Hey have any one tried this face wash or a similar one . I want to know if it works .

Amazon