BY AVEENO

Gently Exfoliates to Reveal Skin s Natural Radiance with moisture-rich soy extracts Pre-Moistened Self-Foaming Dual-Textured Soap-Free Oil-Free Hypoallergenic Noncomedogenic Aveeno® Positively Radiant™ Cleansing Pads are designed to reveal skin s natural radiance.  These dual-textured cleansing pads, moistened with skin-conditioning cleansers and natural soy, help even out skin tone and texture for brighter, naturally radiant skin.  The pad is smooth on one side to lift away dirt, oil and makeup and textured on the other side to gently exfoliate and smooth away dry patches.  Gentle enough for everyday use and everyday use and even for sensitive skin. ; Questions? Call toll-free or visit aveeno.com see more...

• Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads. Hey have any on...2 Answers
  • Wat is this product used for and is it worth the buy?5 Answers
  • Do that have a regular face wash like this 3 Answers
Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads
  • "I saw Allure recommended these so I thought I'd try them out. They are AMAZING. I have very sensitive skin and normally all I use is cetaphil applied with my hands, so I don't use the exfoliating side of the pad because the other side is enough for me. Removes all of my makeup and leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. I generally have dull and dry skin, but in the week I've been using this my skin looks much brighter and I have fewer blemishes! You have to try them!" in 52 reviews
Rachel K.
Conway, SC
Review for: Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads, 28 Count (Pack of 3) more...
I love to use these pads in the morning. Each pad has a smooth side, and a rougher side, that make it very useful to buff and smoothn your face. I have problems with sun spots and dry skin, and these pads really do the trick. I would recommend these to anyone looking for a great clean and smooth skin-feeling in the mornings. They also take leftover makeup off really well!
Laura W.
Delaware, OH
I have been using these for over a year and repurchase as soon as I run out. I use the pads every morning while putting on my makeup--I tend to swatch products on my arms and these are perfect for wiping that off. I don't use them on my face unless I am going to rinse after using because they feel a little tacky and it makes me think there is soap sitting on my face. This is the only reason I did not give 5 stars above. I LOVE the way they smell and I cut the pads in quarters so they last forever!!
Nicole W.
This is an oldie but goodie for me. Simply because it's so simple. Skin exfoliating has been detrimental to my cleansing regime since adolescent days and thanks to it, I've had relatively clear skin with no bad acne. My skin type is combination oily and I'm prone to white heads. I use the softer side daily. The exfoliating side of the cleansing pads are the perfect consistency for exfoliating 3 -4 times a week to keep my problems away. The formula gets deep in the pores and you can feel it when you rinse your face. Follow up with a toner and moisturizer and I'm good to go.
Kadhene K.
These pads are just as good as the cleanaer. But I enjoy using the pads because you get to rub a little more I n your skin which helps to exfoliate against you finger that might not get it all.
Octavia J.
Brooklyn, NY
I was a little skeptical about this product at first, but now I actually like it! It exfoliates the face very nicely. And on the other side I guess you can use it to buff your face. The only problem with this product is that once you wash your face, Emily is your skin feeling really dry. Of course I can fix that with some moisturizer but still you know?
Navi R.
Indianapolis, IN
These pads foam up great and take all your makeup off. I love how they have 2 sides, one soft and one for exfoliation. I start off using the soft side then finish off by exfoliating. The product does not burn the eyes and my skin is left feeling soft and refreshed. I also recommend cutting the pad in half because one pad is too much to use for one wash.
Hannah S.
Decatur, IL
Makes my skin really soft, and it's really foaming. I can wash my face for a long time with just one pad. It was my first time using it, and it's been really great. One side is a scrubby side, and the other is softer, so you can scrub when you need to or not. I also really like the colors on the package, and it's really a good value.
Nicole A.
Salisbury, MD
Teddy D.
These pads are amazing. If u have sensitive or acne prone skin u might want to consider these. why? it really isn't necessary to wash your face with cleanser in the morning especially id you've washed your face at night. just splash with water and run pad over face and boom your good. ladies stop being harsh on your skin, buy this.
Stephanie D.
I'm in love with these! The make your skin so soft and glowy each time. I start with the smooth side, and then flip to the exfoliating side then rinse off. Each time I look in the mirror and it amazes me how much of a difference these make. The pads are really big, you really don't need to use the whole thing, so whenever I buy a new tub of these I wash my scissors and cut these all in half, perfect amount! And it makes it last twice as long so its a win win.
Kellie B.
Lexington, KY
Does this product make anyone break out? Some night creams tend to do that to me...
Jennifer G.
Santa Ana, CA
Wat is this product used for and is it worth the buy?
Kannitha R.
Chicago, Illinois
Do that have a regular face wash like this
LaLa W.
Does this product makes any one else develop lightening spots on your face?
Teaera G.
San Bernardino
Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads. Hey have any one tried this face wash or a similar one . I want to know if it works .

Amazon