BY AVEENO

Gently Exfoliates to Reveal Skin s Natural Radiance with moisture-rich soy extracts Pre-Moistened Self-Foaming Dual-Textured Soap-Free Oil-Free Hypoallergenic Noncomedogenic Aveeno® Positively Radiant™ Cleansing Pads are designed to reveal skin s natural radiance.  These dual-textured cleansing pads, moistened with skin-conditioning cleansers and natural soy, help even out skin tone and texture for brighter, naturally radiant skin.  The pad is smooth on one side to lift away dirt, oil and makeup and textured on the other side to gently exfoliate and smooth away dry patches.  Gentle enough for everyday use and everyday use and even for sensitive skin. ; Questions? Call toll-free or visit aveeno.com see more...

• Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads. Hey have any on...2 Answers
  • Wat is this product used for and is it worth the buy?5 Answers
  • Do that have a regular face wash like this 3 Answers
Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads
  • "I saw Allure recommended these so I thought I'd try them out. They are AMAZING. I have very sensitive skin and normally all I use is cetaphil applied with my hands, so I don't use the exfoliating side of the pad because the other side is enough for me. Removes all of my makeup and leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. I generally have dull and dry skin, but in the week I've been using this my skin looks much brighter and I have fewer blemishes! You have to try them!" in 52 reviews
Natalie H.
Oak Park, CA
Review for: Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads, 28 Count (Pack of 3) more...
I really enjoy these because they're large enough to cover the whole face and are very Saturday's with product in the container. As long as you keep the lid stored tight. I like these much more than other wipes in the flimsier envelope type packaging, and you could easily save this container to use for other things after. I rate this 3 stars because I generally prefer a catch-all wash which I really only feel like I get with some kind of soapy/foaming cleanser that I use with my hands. The positively radiant cleanser is my favorite ever.
Amy R.
I use these every night as part of my evening skin care routine. I originally bought them b/c they are great for travel. Recently I've noticed some drawbacks, the seal is really hard to get off the package and they don't really give you that foaming fresh clean feeling. I am a fan of the exfoliating side of the pad, but wish you got a better fresh and clean feeling from the smooth side of the cleansing pad. I would recommend if you're looking for something easy to add to your routine and they are great for travel. Not amazing for a deep clean.
Jhen L.
Somerville, MA
They got makeup off pretty well but my sensitive skin didn’t like keeping it on, so after every use I would have to wash my face again and then put on moisturizer. It gave me little bumps.
Sabrina P.
I did not like these, they stung my face and I think caused redness (have not used them in a while) the packaging and stuff is great but I did not like the product.
qunita b.
Pensacola, FL
these are good .. i keep them in my purse when out and about and i feel sweating and dirty to clean my face . not dried out pads , they are very soaked and i love it
Brittany V.
Kailua, HI
I really enjoy these facial pads. When I initially went to purchase them I was under the impression that you just wiped the product in these onto your face and you're on your way, like usual face pads. When I used them I became aware you had to actually wash your face after. But I was still happy with them, because it was still simpler than pumping product into your hands and rubbing onto your face. These pads come with a lot of product in them, more than I personally ever need! I really enjoy these.
Erica C.
Coral Springs, FL
I leave these cleansing pads; especially when I’m in a hot shower. It really gets into your skin and cleans it. I’ve been using this since I was 15 and I’m 21 now
Brittany O.
Aiken
I like this product a lot. I feel that this product is priced well. I would recommend this product to others. I would purchase this product again and hopefully they always keep it stocked in stores or online.
Krystal F.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads, 28 ea more...
These are actually really good I tried these once of twice myself and honestly they are good, they take off a lot of my makeup I would say this is not something I would use alone just to take off my make up but it’s definitely not a bad product.
Dixie W.
Williamsburg
I love a facial wipe. It is quick easy and no fuss. I appreciate the fact that you just take one clean your face moisturizer face whatever the wife is for. And then just toss it in the trash.
Kellie B.
Lexington, KY
Does this product make anyone break out? Some night creams tend to do that to me...
Jennifer G.
Santa Ana, CA
Wat is this product used for and is it worth the buy?
Kannitha R.
Chicago, Illinois
Do that have a regular face wash like this
LaLa W.
Does this product makes any one else develop lightening spots on your face?
Teaera G.
San Bernardino
Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads. Hey have any one tried this face wash or a similar one . I want to know if it works .

Amazon