BY AVEENO

Gently Exfoliates to Reveal Skin s Natural Radiance with moisture-rich soy extracts Pre-Moistened Self-Foaming Dual-Textured Soap-Free Oil-Free Hypoallergenic Noncomedogenic Aveeno® Positively Radiant™ Cleansing Pads are designed to reveal skin s natural radiance.  These dual-textured cleansing pads, moistened with skin-conditioning cleansers and natural soy, help even out skin tone and texture for brighter, naturally radiant skin.  The pad is smooth on one side to lift away dirt, oil and makeup and textured on the other side to gently exfoliate and smooth away dry patches.  Gentle enough for everyday use and everyday use and even for sensitive skin. ; Questions? Call toll-free or visit aveeno.com see more...

• Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads. Hey have any on...2 Answers
  • Wat is this product used for and is it worth the buy?5 Answers
  • Do that have a regular face wash like this 3 Answers
Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads
  • "I saw Allure recommended these so I thought I'd try them out. They are AMAZING. I have very sensitive skin and normally all I use is cetaphil applied with my hands, so I don't use the exfoliating side of the pad because the other side is enough for me. Removes all of my makeup and leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. I generally have dull and dry skin, but in the week I've been using this my skin looks much brighter and I have fewer blemishes! You have to try them!" in 52 reviews
Erica J.
Memphis, TN
I've use this product in the morning and at night. It very gentle and the fragrance isn't overbearing. The way it cleanses my face is amazing and the pads are non-drying. I normally with the daily moisturizer or night cream.
DeJah L.
Philadelphia, PA
This are great face pads. I’ve tried a view other brands when I was younger but when I first used this they changed my life lol. But seriously I love these and just the Aveeno brand. Everything they make is so moisturizing.
Angela B.
new orleans
Review for: Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads, 28 ea more...
LOVE! These are amazing...foams great and leaves my skin super soft and feeling so clean. There is a slight tingle but I get zero irritation. Just began using Aveeno products and I’m hooked.
Annette S.
I wake up with such a fresh moisturized look. It doesn't even stay sticky after you apply it, after a 1-2 minutes or less it feels as if nothing's on your face. It soaks well into your skin
Megan E.
Shepherdsville
I LOVE these. Averno is my brand!!! A little trick I do is cut the pads in half so that I can get double the use out of them. I get more use out of the foaming pump but these make me feel like my skin is exfoliated
Alexandria C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads, 28 Count (Pack of 3) more...
Love these for removing the patchy texture on my face. It has a nice and gentle scent. One side is rough, the other is super soft, both if used correctly could work great! I have gone through about 3 of these, and they're decently priced since you get a well over a month's worth, since you shouldn't exfoliate everyday. The only thing i wish was different was the packaging, it's bulk and really round so i can't put stuff on top of it, and maybe that there was a tiny bit more soap saturation in the pads but that isn't a deal breaker for me. It left my skin visibly brighter too!
Madison D.
Marysville , WA
Not a fan of this product. I irritated my skin and the under my eyes. The fragrance is alright, a fresh scent. Usually love what aveeno has to offer but this product didn't do it fo me. Probably a 5/10
Caitlin O.
Philadelphia, PA
Attempted to use this to lighten melasma spots, not effective. I was disappointed but it does make my skin feel great but do not believe it made it look brighter or more radiant. I would not buy again.
Samantha V.
Mount Airy, MD
Great for on the go, removed all my makeup effectively. It was a little rough in my skin and I felt like I needed to rinse my face off to remove residue from the pads/wipes.
Corinne w.
Martinsburg , WV
I love these face pads. The formula is great and absolutely effective. I can tell the difference in my skin. The only down fall is the price. The pads are more expensive then just the face wash so I usually just stick to the wash but love the pads.
Kellie B.
Lexington, KY
Does this product make anyone break out? Some night creams tend to do that to me...
Jennifer G.
Santa Ana, CA
Wat is this product used for and is it worth the buy?
Kannitha R.
Chicago, Illinois
Do that have a regular face wash like this
LaLa W.
Does this product makes any one else develop lightening spots on your face?
Teaera G.
San Bernardino
Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads. Hey have any one tried this face wash or a similar one . I want to know if it works .

Amazon