BY AVEENO

Gently Exfoliates to Reveal Skin s Natural Radiance with moisture-rich soy extracts Pre-Moistened Self-Foaming Dual-Textured Soap-Free Oil-Free Hypoallergenic Noncomedogenic Aveeno® Positively Radiant™ Cleansing Pads are designed to reveal skin s natural radiance.  These dual-textured cleansing pads, moistened with skin-conditioning cleansers and natural soy, help even out skin tone and texture for brighter, naturally radiant skin.  The pad is smooth on one side to lift away dirt, oil and makeup and textured on the other side to gently exfoliate and smooth away dry patches.  Gentle enough for everyday use and everyday use and even for sensitive skin. ; Questions? Call toll-free or visit aveeno.com see more...

• Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads. Hey have any on...2 Answers
  • Wat is this product used for and is it worth the buy?5 Answers
  • Do that have a regular face wash like this 3 Answers
Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads
  • "I saw Allure recommended these so I thought I'd try them out. They are AMAZING. I have very sensitive skin and normally all I use is cetaphil applied with my hands, so I don't use the exfoliating side of the pad because the other side is enough for me. Removes all of my makeup and leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. I generally have dull and dry skin, but in the week I've been using this my skin looks much brighter and I have fewer blemishes! You have to try them!" in 52 reviews
Tiara C.
It's ok but I have used better products that have given me better results. I don't think I would buy it for myself but if someone else bought it for me I would still use it I just wouldn't waste my own money on it.
Iamilex I.
Hanover Park
Review for: Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads, 28 ea more...
Had the worst experience ever with these!! Not sure if I’m allergic to something used in them but I used one time before bed time & I woke up with peeling red skim & bumps on my face.. not to mention that it’s an instant burning sensation when using.
kennedy b.
these are my everyday face soap wipes. they come with a soft side and an exfoliating side, which gives you a dual use. they smell great and work amazing to remove makeup, oil, dirt, and sweat(lol). absolutely love.
Ashley P.
These pads have absolutely saved my skin!! Before these i was using noexema pads for my acne and they were great at first but as i continued to use it, it began to burn my skin and leave small marks along with it. After a while it also gave me rashes on my forehead and chin area. I discontinued use but i still needed something for my skin. I was told my a friend about these pads and they have done wonders. They are so gentle on your skin yet leave it so clean and refreshed without stripping your skin of its natural oils. The exfoliating side gives a nice exfoliation without the fear of microdermabrasion. I have finished these and already bought my second pack. AMAZING BUY!!!
montana s.
Lafayette, LA
these cleansing pads are nice i like how they feel they are conveinent size to keep in your purse in case you need them and they really make your face feel clean and free of any dirt or left over makeup
Kylie P.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
Some days extremely tired and lazy and I don't want to go through my whole skin routine. But since these are so easy to just grab one, wipe around your face and wash off, I always wash my face at night.
Erica J.
Memphis, TN
I've use this product in the morning and at night. It very gentle and the fragrance isn't overbearing. The way it cleanses my face is amazing and the pads are non-drying. I normally with the daily moisturizer or night cream.
Angela B.
new orleans
Review for: Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads, 28 ea more...
LOVE! These are amazing...foams great and leaves my skin super soft and feeling so clean. There is a slight tingle but I get zero irritation. Just began using Aveeno products and I’m hooked.
DeJah L.
Philadelphia, PA
This are great face pads. I’ve tried a view other brands when I was younger but when I first used this they changed my life lol. But seriously I love these and just the Aveeno brand. Everything they make is so moisturizing.
Annette S.
I wake up with such a fresh moisturized look. It doesn't even stay sticky after you apply it, after a 1-2 minutes or less it feels as if nothing's on your face. It soaks well into your skin
Kellie B.
Lexington, KY
Does this product make anyone break out? Some night creams tend to do that to me...
Jennifer G.
Santa Ana, CA
Wat is this product used for and is it worth the buy?
Kannitha R.
Chicago, Illinois
Do that have a regular face wash like this
LaLa W.
Does this product makes any one else develop lightening spots on your face?
Teaera G.
San Bernardino
Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads. Hey have any one tried this face wash or a similar one . I want to know if it works .

Amazon