BY AVEENO

Gently Exfoliates to Reveal Skin s Natural Radiance with moisture-rich soy extracts Pre-Moistened Self-Foaming Dual-Textured Soap-Free Oil-Free Hypoallergenic Noncomedogenic Aveeno® Positively Radiant™ Cleansing Pads are designed to reveal skin s natural radiance.  These dual-textured cleansing pads, moistened with skin-conditioning cleansers and natural soy, help even out skin tone and texture for brighter, naturally radiant skin.  The pad is smooth on one side to lift away dirt, oil and makeup and textured on the other side to gently exfoliate and smooth away dry patches.  Gentle enough for everyday use and everyday use and even for sensitive skin. ; Questions? Call toll-free or visit aveeno.com see more...

• Wat is this product used for and is it worth the buy?5 Answers
  • Do that have a regular face wash like this 2 Answers
  • Does this product make anyone break out? Some night creams tend ...7 Answers
Ashley P.
These pads have absolutely saved my skin!! Before these i was using noexema pads for my acne and they were great at first but as i continued to use it, it began to burn my skin and leave small marks along with it. After a while it also gave me rashes on my forehead and chin area. I discontinued use but i still needed something for my skin. I was told my a friend about these pads and they have done wonders. They are so gentle on your skin yet leave it so clean and refreshed without stripping your skin of its natural oils. The exfoliating side gives a nice exfoliation without the fear of microdermabrasion. I have finished these and already bought my second pack. AMAZING BUY!!!
Amy R.
I use these every night as part of my evening skin care routine. I originally bought them b/c they are great for travel. Recently I've noticed some drawbacks, the seal is really hard to get off the package and they don't really give you that foaming fresh clean feeling. I am a fan of the exfoliating side of the pad, but wish you got a better fresh and clean feeling from the smooth side of the cleansing pad. I would recommend if you're looking for something easy to add to your routine and they are great for travel. Not amazing for a deep clean.
Natalie U.
Oak Park, CA
I really enjoy these because they're large enough to cover the whole face and are very Saturday's with product in the container. As long as you keep the lid stored tight. I like these much more than other wipes in the flimsier envelope type packaging, and you could easily save this container to use for other things after. I rate this 3 stars because I generally prefer a catch-all wash which I really only feel like I get with some kind of soapy/foaming cleanser that I use with my hands. The positively radiant cleanser is my favorite ever.
Brittany V.
Kailua, HI
I really enjoy these facial pads. When I initially went to purchase them I was under the impression that you just wiped the product in these onto your face and you're on your way, like usual face pads. When I used them I became aware you had to actually wash your face after. But I was still happy with them, because it was still simpler than pumping product into your hands and rubbing onto your face. These pads come with a lot of product in them, more than I personally ever need! I really enjoy these.
Cayla W.
I have been using this moisturizer daily for over two years now and it works really well! I like to use this before putting on my makeup. I love this for daily use. I have not found anything better yet or that works even nearly as well. I love aveeno as a whole brand. The only downside is the price and it is a bit expensive especially for a college student. I have extremely senestive skin and this overall is a wonderful brand for my specific skin type! I also love that it has spf!
Ashley B.
I am all about using cleansing pads instead of face wash in the shower. This is a perfect happy medium. I bought originally thinking they were normal pads that you didn't wash off. These were actually even better! At the end of the day I will use one of these to take the rest of the make up off that my wipes didn't get, and will use this to cleanse my face! It laters up very nicely and is smooth on the skin! Love the feeling my skin has after use! Recommend!
Molly V.
Lockport , NY
Love these cleansing pads! I'm in my mid-30's and these really help to keep my skin from looking dull and tired. They have also helped to even out some discolorations and uneven texture I have had since my teens. I can't use them everyday, however, because I have very sensitive and reactive skin and I do find that these can be a bit harsh if I use them daily so I stick to 2-3 times a week and follow up with a good moisturizer.
Anastasia  C.
San Diego, CA
I actually just bought this product the other day and so far I am impressed! I love that one side has a softer texture while the other is a bit rough and is perfect for getting all your makeup off! I have been using it for about 4 days now and so far my skin has truly gotten clearer. I tend to breakout with small pimples and this has cleared it up and has started to help my scars go away.
Chelsea M.
Romeo, MI
Love love love these face pads!!! The exfoliating side is amazing, gets your skin so clean and removes all the dead skin cells. The soft side is great for removing make up. This product leaves your skin soft and clean, without drying it out. The container the pads come in is perfect for on the go as well, it fits right in with your luggage or over night bag. I love this product.
Rebecca S.
Brookfield, IL
It's like a mini facial every time! These are the best ever! There are two different sides! I like to start with the rougher side and then finish with the softer. Although it isn't made for taking off make-up does a great job with that! In doubt most people would say this but they are almost to big! I feel like I waste a lot of it! Worth every penny you will spend of these!
Kellie B.
Lexington, KY
Does this product make anyone break out? Some night creams tend to do that to me...
Jennifer G.
Santa Ana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wat is this product used for and is it worth the buy?
Kan R.
Do that have a regular face wash like this
LaLa W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product makes any one else develop lightening spots on your face?