Tanya D.
Pflugerville , TX

I've been looking for an amazing at home face cleaner!! My dermatologist has given me things that haven't worked, I've purchased things that haven't worked (Aveeno), but I'm trying to Garnier face scrubs and hope they work! But you guys carry everything so what's your take?

Cherrelle F.
Cherrelle F.
Hamilton, ON
2 years ago
I have tried everything under the sun and I have found that using just a simple cleanser, nothing too fancy, and then following it up with a solid skin care routine works the best for healthy skin. So I wouldn't invest too much in a high priced cleanser, splurge on the serums and facial treatments. That is when you'll notice the difference in your skin.
Argelys C.
Argelys C.
east hampton, NY
2 years ago
This is great is really gentle on face it has no scrubbing. but it gradually brings back your natural color on skin is really good for getting rid of any scar or just skin pigment