BY AVEENO #45 in Facial Cleansers

Brings Out Skin s Natural Radiance Helps Even Out Skin Tone and Texture With Moisture-Rich Soy Extracts Oil-Free Hypoallergenic Soap-Free Noncomedogenic Lifts away dirt, oil and makeup without over-drying for naturally radiant skin. Aveeno Active Naturals see more...

• What are your Holy Grail drugstore skin care products? ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone had positive results with the brightening clea...5 Answers
  • Ive been looking for a cleanser but there's so many I can...5 Answers
Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleanser
  • "Great product from a great company. When you buy Aveeno, you know you're going to get a great, effective product. Nice scent. Feels calming on sensitive skin." in 310 reviews
  • "Honestly for me, face washes don’t really do much besides get rid of oil and freshen up my face about it, that’s about it." in 6 reviews
Rachel R.
Orange Park, FL
I wanted a gentle cleanser for my acne-prone skin. This type of foaming cleanser (texture and gentle smell) is what I was looking for. I also bought this because it claimed to control my break-outs, but I don't know what I was expecting; the salycic acid is 0.5% I believe, which is extremely low compared to other acne medicine. I understood that this is a daily cleanser, so it shouldn't have a high content; but it does nothing at all for my acne. It cleans oil pretty well, but it cannot get rid of any type of waterproof liner. I would still end up with panda eyes going to bed if I relied solely on this wash. It still dries out my skin though! So it's at a balance between: too weak to wash makeup and too harsh that i dries out my skin. I do love the way it feels on my skin though. It comes out as foam and it feels extremely soft to use, so I was a bit surprised that it left my skin dry. I'd only recommend this if you have fairy normal skin and plan to use it in the morning. Effectiveness PRO - Gets rid of oil CON - Doesn't get rid of makeup - Doesn't help my acne or breakouts - Dries out my skin Ease of Application It feels extremely nice to use since it is a foaming cleanser. Scent Light scent but it's nothing special. Aveeno doesn't have much strong or distinct scents to begin with.
Samantha M.
Carlisle, PA
This cleanser is my go to cleaner! I first heard about this cleanser from a YouTuber. What attracted me to this product is how effective of a cleanser it is but also how gentle it is. When I bought this cleanser I was amazed, it had little gold sparkles in each pump which I think does something magical to my face (lol), the consistency isn’t sticky, very fresh and pleasant fragrance and my skin is left moisturized every time . I still buy this every time I go to Walmart and probably will keep buying it until I find something better.
Vi💋👑 J.
This product was at a great price so I decided to try it. It is s very simple bottle with a pump that dispenses some very pretty pearlescent product. It is a gentle cleanser. I would use it everyday for like 2weeks straight after removing my makeup to cleanse residue. It was brightening and fading my acne scars. ONLY DOWN SIDE IS IT DRIED OUT MY SKIN HORRIBLY. I have combo skin, sensitive/ acne prone skin. I read that you can use it but just moisturize really good afterwards might give it a second try.
samantha m.
Okay this is the best face wash I have tried yet!! It's not too expensive and it is pretty gentle. I have dry and sensitive skin and this doesn't strip my oils and make my face feel dry or tight.
I bought it at target cause I really needed a new cleanser and this one had very good reviews so I gave it a try. It doesn't make your face look shiny either. I would recommend this product if you are low on budget or you have dark spots on your face. To be honest it also cleared my acne as well.
Hannah G.
I use this once daily, sometimes twice, when I shower. I’ve tried it for about a month and half now. My mother had told me she loves it and I needed to give a try. It’s very gentle but I felt like sometimes it worked and sometimes it didn’t. I would see amazing results after not using it a couple days but then the more I used it the more I felt like I was breaking out even more. I used it after using Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser in-shower.
Shelby H.
North Bend
I used this cleanser for over a year and I still continue to love it and rotate it into my routine. It has a very pleasant mild scent and lathers very nicely without foaming. It has a gel like consistency that really feels like it’s cleansing, but not stripping my skin the way sulfates do. I use this as a second cleanser after my oil based cleanser and it removes all of the oil residue while balancing my skin out nicely. I would recommend to friends and family!
💕💖💕Elizabeth M.
This cleanser feels light on the skin but does a great job of actually cleansing. I always feel really clean after using this and it never dries my skin. Before I started using this, I couldn't use a cleanser on my face daily because it would dry out my skin. However, this formula is gentle enough that I can use it twice a day, every day, without drying my skin.
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
If you have skin sensitivities, this cleanser is a must! It is specially formulated for dry/ sensitive skin . It is gentle enough for daily use and won't irritate or make worse any dermal issue you may be having. It is easy to use and comes in a great little bottle that is convenient and can easily put I your purse for travel. After use you are left feeling clean and refreshed, not dried out like some cleansers can leave sensitive skin. I'd reccomend this to anyone who spends a lot of time outdoors, especially men who may work outside, after a long day in the sun , skin can be quite Sensitive due to exposure..its a very gentle, effective formula.
Sunia a.
Broadlands
I have very sensitive skin and I have. Hard time finding a product that works for me. I personally enjoyed using this as it didn’t break me out and diminished the texture on my face. I enjoyed the amount of product I received for the price as well and the product seems to have glitter in it which is a nice added affect. Over all I would buy again.
Krystal D.
Product works decent, I can't say I noticed any radiance even after using the whole bottle. Maybe I needed to use it for more than one month to see results? This just wasn't the best for me, that doesn't mean it's not another persons holy grail.
Tiffany T.
Newport, TN
Is this good for sensite skin?
Erin Jean H.
Boston, MA
Is it just me, or after using this product for a little while, it starts to smell kind of weird? Not bad, just like different.
Kayla C.
Junction city , OR
I've been looking for a new cleanser did anyone experience break outs with this ?
Derek W.
Columbus, OH
I was wondering how good does this product work
Alexa D.
Has anyone had positive results with the brightening cleanser? Looking for a new one that doesn't break the bank