BY AVEENO

Brings Out Skin s Natural Radiance Helps Even Out Skin Tone and Texture With Moisture-Rich Soy Extracts Oil-Free Hypoallergenic Soap-Free Noncomedogenic Lifts away dirt, oil and makeup without over-drying for naturally radiant skin. Aveeno Active Naturals see more...

• Has anyone had positive results with the brightening cleanser? Lo...5 Answers
  • Ive been looking for a cleanser but there's so many I can't decid...5 Answers
  • Is this good for sensite skin?13 Answers
Reviews (1943)
  • "Honestly for me, face washes don’t really do much besides get rid of oil and freshen up my face about it, that’s about it." in 6 reviews
Alexis M.
Anchorage, AK
I've been using this for years and it's an all-time favorite of mine. I have acne-prone, relatively oily skin, but it's also a little sensitive to skin products sometimes. I've had acne since I was in 5th grade and now, a freshman in college, it's not nearly as bad but I still have it occasionally. I've found that the times I stopped using this and used a different cleanser are the times my acne showed up again.

What I do is I first use an oil cleanser to remove my foundation and other makeup (only if I'm wearing makeup of course), wipe that off with a cloth, rinse my face, then cleanse with this. For moisturizer, I've used the Positively Radiant moisturizer and I loved it, but I'm currently using the Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer since it works just as well for me and it's a bit cheaper.

This cleanser leaves my skin feeling clean with no residue, but it's not drying. I feel that I should use a moisturizer afterward, but it's not overly drying and I could definitely get by without a moisturizer afterward without my skin feeling too tight or uncomfortable if I needed to.
Shea
Currently using this guy in hopes of lightening discoloration due to acne. So far I've noticed a slight improvement I don't think I've been using it long enough to expect anything great (a couple of weeks). But as far as cleansing goes this product does an excellent job when I use my toner after there is never a trace of anything. My only complaint is I wish it had a bit more of a lather to it as I can't really use it with my clarisonic because it doesn't get sudsy enough with it however when I wash my face with my hands it's perfectly fine. For me however the clarisonic aspect is a big deal because I did not pay all that money for the clarisonic to not use it because of 1 facial wash.
Arielle C.
Anaheim, CA
I bought this cleanser in hopes that it would help freshen up the look of my skin. It does exactly what it says it does. My skin feels clean and has a glow to it And as a bonus, it smells absolutely amazing. It's so refreshing. The only thing I'd say is a con for this product, and this may just be for me and my skin, but it left my skin feeling very... tight? I definitely need to apply moisturizer afterwards. Also, it hasn't improved the mild acne I get. I have yet to try the Positively Radiant facial lotion, but my Olay works just fine.
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
This product is great for the price. I have oily skin, and it helps reduce the natural production of oil in my skin. It helps keep my skin hydrated, yet not oily! It does help the face look brighter, especially if you use the face washes int he Aveeno Positively radiant line.
I have acne prone-extremely oily skin and this did not break me out at all. It didn't make a huge difference in the amount of acne I had on my face, but that's okay because this is not an acne specific product! I enjoyed this for the reasonable price tag!
Siyu W.
Princeton, NJ
This has become my go-to cleanser. It's not lifechanging by any means, but I have found Aveeno products consistently work well with my skin (somewhat sensitive, acne-prone, combination). I love the foam - it feels like you can use less product for more. The smell is very fresh, and overall using it leaves your face feeling clean and refreshed, but not completely stripped of oils. I've tried many other cleansers but always seem to come back to this one, especially during the summer.
Bryhanna D.
Mount Vernon, NY
I love, love, love this cleanser. I first learned about this cleanswer through a friend my freshman year of college and judging off the looks of her skin I HAD TO TRY! This is a great everyday cleanser. I preferably use it before I go to sleep eveynight depending on what my skin regimen is at the time - I tend to change it every now and then to try new products or revisit old ones. But nonetheless this cleanser leaves my skin soft and it give it a nice glow.
Lexi l.
Philadelphia, PA
I have loved the chance to try AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT® 60 Second In-Shower Facial Cleanser. It is a wonderful cleanser, gently but effective and my skin looks so good after using it for only a week. I have never seen such great results from a cleanser and I am truly impressed. I would definitely recommend and I will for sure be purchasing in the future. PS. I received this product free to try in exchange for my honest review, but ALL opinions are my own.
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
This has been one of my ride or die face cleansers for a couple years now! I have normal skin that can lean toward dry/combo sometimes. Aveeno is easily one of my favorite skincare brands, and this cleanser doesn't disappoint. It does a really good job at cleaning my skin, but it also makes my face bright and smooth. It's good for everyday use. It's inexpensive but seriously worth it! I don't feel the need to get really expensive products when I use this.
Stephanie M.
Menifee , CA
Love love love this cleanser!

I have naturally sensitive skin and this is one of the only products, drug store or otherwise, that my skin doesn't throw a fit with. Not only does it leave my skin smooth and clean, but it also removes my mascara, which is a huge help for someone in a hurry. I have combination skin and this doesn't leave me too dry or oily at all. I have been using this for 6 years, and don't plan on changing that anytime soon.
Alyjah D.
Waretown, NJ
I had horrible cystic acne for years, and after using every product under the sun - store bought and dermatologist prescribed - the first thing to actually work has been Aveeno's cleanser! I wash my face with this product every morning and every night to maintain what is now 100% acne-free skin. The price is a steal for the quality of this incredible product. I suggest this product to all of my acne-prone friends because I know it works!
Tiffany T.
Newport , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for sensite skin?
Erin Jean H.
Boston, MA
Is it just me, or after using this product for a little while, it starts to smell kind of weird? Not bad, just like different.
Kayla C.
Junction City, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been looking for a new cleanser did anyone experience break outs with this ?
Derek W.
Columbus, OH
I was wondering how good does this product work
Alexa D.
Has anyone had positive results with the brightening cleanser? Looking for a new one that doesn't break the bank