BY AVEENO #65 in Facial Cleansers

Brings Out Skin s Natural Radiance Helps Even Out Skin Tone and Texture With Moisture-Rich Soy Extracts Oil-Free Hypoallergenic Soap-Free Noncomedogenic Lifts away dirt, oil and makeup without over-drying for naturally radiant skin. Aveeno Active Naturals see more...

• Has anyone had positive results with the brightening cleanser? Look...5 Answers
  • Ive been looking for a cleanser but there's so many I can't decide....5 Answers
  • Is this good for sensite skin?13 Answers
Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleanser
  • "Honestly for me, face washes don’t really do much besides get rid of oil and freshen up my face about it, that’s about it." in 6 reviews
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Anchorage, AK
I've been using this for years and it's an all-time favorite of mine. I have acne-prone, relatively oily skin, but it's also a little sensitive to skin products sometimes. I've had acne since I was in 5th grade and now, a freshman in college, it's not nearly as bad but I still have it occasionally. I've found that the times I stopped using this and used a different cleanser are the times my acne showed up again.

What I do is I first use an oil cleanser to remove my foundation and other makeup (only if I'm wearing makeup of course), wipe that off with a cloth, rinse my face, then cleanse with this. For moisturizer, I've used the Positively Radiant moisturizer and I loved it, but I'm currently using the Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer since it works just as well for me and it's a bit cheaper.

This cleanser leaves my skin feeling clean with no residue, but it's not drying. I feel that I should use a moisturizer afterward, but it's not overly drying and I could definitely get by without a moisturizer afterward without my skin feeling too tight or uncomfortable if I needed to.
Ashlyn A.
Ashlyn A.
For someone with combination skin, this is the only face wash I will ever use. I started using it in high school after trying thousands of different products, and this is the only thing I trust to completely remove make up (even the stubborn stuff), and fight acne entirely. I'm not sure if acne-fighting is something this product advertises or not, but I do know that it does just that. I've hardly had any kind of break out problem since I started washing with this cleanser many years ago. It feels great on my skin, rinses easily, smells terrific, and lasts a pretty good while. I will only ever purchase this product for a face wash, following with the positivity radiant moisturizer which is also flawless.
Shea
Shea
Currently using this guy in hopes of lightening discoloration due to acne. So far I've noticed a slight improvement I don't think I've been using it long enough to expect anything great (a couple of weeks). But as far as cleansing goes this product does an excellent job when I use my toner after there is never a trace of anything. My only complaint is I wish it had a bit more of a lather to it as I can't really use it with my clarisonic because it doesn't get sudsy enough with it however when I wash my face with my hands it's perfectly fine. For me however the clarisonic aspect is a big deal because I did not pay all that money for the clarisonic to not use it because of 1 facial wash.
Lacy T.
Lacy T.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
At first i was really upset by the product. It claims to reduce redness and brighten completion, but the first time I used it, my face was hot, red, and irritated for about an hour after having washed my face. Because the pump allows for the product to foam, it seemed as though one pump wasn't enough, but it is!! Using multiple pumps to saturate my face was the reason my face became irritated. The more I have used it, I have come to like it, and my face is no longer irritated after use. It leaves my skin feeling soft and oil free, I just use it in moderation.
Arielle C.
Arielle C.
Anaheim, CA
I bought this cleanser in hopes that it would help freshen up the look of my skin. It does exactly what it says it does. My skin feels clean and has a glow to it And as a bonus, it smells absolutely amazing. It's so refreshing. The only thing I'd say is a con for this product, and this may just be for me and my skin, but it left my skin feeling very... tight? I definitely need to apply moisturizer afterwards. Also, it hasn't improved the mild acne I get. I have yet to try the Positively Radiant facial lotion, but my Olay works just fine.
Alex R.
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great for the price. I have oily skin, and it helps reduce the natural production of oil in my skin. It helps keep my skin hydrated, yet not oily! It does help the face look brighter, especially if you use the face washes int he Aveeno Positively radiant line.
I have acne prone-extremely oily skin and this did not break me out at all. It didn't make a huge difference in the amount of acne I had on my face, but that's okay because this is not an acne specific product! I enjoyed this for the reasonable price tag!
Christine H.
Christine H.
Sacramento, CA
So far I've had pretty good results using this cleanser. Aveeno is a brand I trust, being that I have pretty sensitive skin and their products never seem to cause me any breakouts or other troubles. That also goes for this cleanser. It made my skin less dry where it tends to dry out (namely around my eyes), caused no irritation, leaves my face feeling clean and not greasy, and does a pretty good job (though not the best) of removing makeup. I've been using this for about a week in the shower at night, and so far, so good!
Siyu W.
Siyu W.
Princeton, NJ
This has become my go-to cleanser. It's not lifechanging by any means, but I have found Aveeno products consistently work well with my skin (somewhat sensitive, acne-prone, combination). I love the foam - it feels like you can use less product for more. The smell is very fresh, and overall using it leaves your face feeling clean and refreshed, but not completely stripped of oils. I've tried many other cleansers but always seem to come back to this one, especially during the summer.
Bryhanna D.
Bryhanna D.
Mount Vernon, NY
I love, love, love this cleanser. I first learned about this cleanswer through a friend my freshman year of college and judging off the looks of her skin I HAD TO TRY! This is a great everyday cleanser. I preferably use it before I go to sleep eveynight depending on what my skin regimen is at the time - I tend to change it every now and then to try new products or revisit old ones. But nonetheless this cleanser leaves my skin soft and it give it a nice glow.
Lexi l.
Lexi l.
Harrisburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have loved the chance to try AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT® 60 Second In-Shower Facial Cleanser. It is a wonderful cleanser, gently but effective and my skin looks so good after using it for only a week. I have never seen such great results from a cleanser and I am truly impressed. I would definitely recommend and I will for sure be purchasing in the future. PS. I received this product free to try in exchange for my honest review, but ALL opinions are my own.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
NEWPORT, TN
Is this good for sensite skin?
Erin Jean H.
Erin Jean H.
Boston, MA
Is it just me, or after using this product for a little while, it starts to smell kind of weird? Not bad, just like different.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Junction city , OR
I've been looking for a new cleanser did anyone experience break outs with this ?
Derek W.
Derek W.
Columbus, OH
I was wondering how good does this product work
Alexa D.
Alexa D.
Has anyone had positive results with the brightening cleanser? Looking for a new one that doesn't break the bank