BY AVEENO #48 in Facial Cleansers

Brings Out Skin s Natural Radiance Helps Even Out Skin Tone and Texture With Moisture-Rich Soy Extracts Oil-Free Hypoallergenic Soap-Free Noncomedogenic Lifts away dirt, oil and makeup without over-drying for naturally radiant skin. Aveeno Active Naturals see more...

• What are your Holy Grail drugstore skin care products? For me I...1 Answers
  • Has anyone had positive results with the brightening cleanser? Lo...5 Answers
  • Ive been looking for a cleanser but there's so many I can't decid...5 Answers
Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleanser
  • "Honestly for me, face washes don’t really do much besides get rid of oil and freshen up my face about it, that’s about it." in 6 reviews
Rachel R.
Orange Park, FL
I wanted a gentle cleanser for my acne-prone skin. This type of foaming cleanser (texture and gentle smell) is what I was looking for. I also bought this because it claimed to control my break-outs, but I don't know what I was expecting; the salycic acid is 0.5% I believe, which is extremely low compared to other acne medicine. I understood that this is a daily cleanser, so it shouldn't have a high content; but it does nothing at all for my acne. It cleans oil pretty well, but it cannot get rid of any type of waterproof liner. I would still end up with panda eyes going to bed if I relied solely on this wash. It still dries out my skin though! So it's at a balance between: too weak to wash makeup and too harsh that i dries out my skin. I do love the way it feels on my skin though. It comes out as foam and it feels extremely soft to use, so I was a bit surprised that it left my skin dry. I'd only recommend this if you have fairy normal skin and plan to use it in the morning. Effectiveness PRO - Gets rid of oil CON - Doesn't get rid of makeup - Doesn't help my acne or breakouts - Dries out my skin Ease of Application It feels extremely nice to use since it is a foaming cleanser. Scent Light scent but it's nothing special. Aveeno doesn't have much strong or distinct scents to begin with.
Caroline P.
Richmond
Let me say that I had a hard time deciding between giving this 3 or 4 stars. I opted for 3 only because this can make my fave feel a little tight after I use it, but I have dry and sensitive skin so those with normal/ combo / oily may not have that issue. This is the cleanser I use when I am looking to brighten my skin and help correct uneven skin tone that comes after I have a breakout. It fades dark spots incredibly well for a drug store brand. I’d recommend this for people with more normal / oily skin just because it can be slightly stripping.
Desirée💋Maciel S.
Hollywood, FL
So far, Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleanser is my favorite cleanser. It does a great job removing my makeup as well as any dirt or oil i may have. I have been using it every morning and night for the past couple of months and I have noticed a change. My face looks brighter, clearer and it definitely helped even my skin tone and texture. And a huge bonus....this product is incredibly cheap and can be found in any drugstores. If you are looking for a facial cleanser, this product is worth a try!
T B.
I used this product for a while and I loved it! It’s foaming so it is very light weight. It’s similar to a foaming soap and is very cleaning on my face. The pump is nice for getting the perfect amount on my skin. The cap also locks with a cap so if you are traveling, the product will not spill.
Vanessa C.
Boca Raton, FL
I don't particularly like this product because the smell is just boring and wait to natural for my liking. It almost smells like a very mild oatmeal and it really just doesn't make my skin feel or smell clean the way I like to feel. On the other hand I do think this product would be great for someone who has very sensitive skin and does not like products that have a lot of scent.
glory p.
I’m not really sure how to rate this product. I’ve only ever used Aveeno lotion and have loved it. I thought this would be a really great product to help even my skin tone. I’ve been using it for about 2 weeks and I sometimes use it every day or I’ll go a day between uses. Immediately after use my face is very visibly dry. I’ve also had a MAJOR break out since starting this. I wake up with at least 1 or 2 more small pimples each morning. But... I feel like I can tell a difference in my skin tone already. I’m going to try it for a couple more weeks every few days and see if the breakouts subside. If not I’ll be ditching this product. Not worth the minor toning it’s done if I get 12 new pimples a week. Prior to using this I hardly had “break outs”
Megan B.
Livermore, CA
This has to be my favorite drugstore cleanser! I am always hesitant to buy drugstore skincare products as my skin is sensitive and break out prone but I noticed so much improvement with my texture and redness and it's gentle enough that it does not strip away any moisture in the skin. For the price this is amazing! I would definitely repurchase.
Nava Y.
Oklahoma City, OK
I am always skeptical about products that has “brightening” or “radiant” in the name because in my experience, my skin still looks dull; clean, but dull and rosy cheeks. I will say this is very gentle on the skin and makes your face feel very clean, but unfortunately, this is another brightening/radiant product that hasn’t lived up to its name.
Angélica  P.
Patterson, CA
Best cleanser for dry skin. It leaves my skin very clean and feeling hydrated. All the ingredients agree well with my skin. If I ever stop using it, it’s not long before I return to it. You need a small amount for great results. Great value!Aveeno Positively Radiant CleanserAveeno Positively Radiant Cleanser
Kaicey W.
I personally haven’t had any issues with this cleanser but after looking over the ingredients, I didn’t feel great about using it. There were just too many I wasn’t sure about so I put it aside and haven’t used it anymore. I didn’t see enough improvements, or any at all, to justify issues from its ingredients long term.
Tiffany T.
Newport, TN
Is this good for sensite skin?
Erin Jean H.
Boston, MA
Is it just me, or after using this product for a little while, it starts to smell kind of weird? Not bad, just like different.
Kayla C.
Junction City , OR
I've been looking for a new cleanser did anyone experience break outs with this ?
Derek W.
Columbus, OH
I was wondering how good does this product work
Alexa D.
Has anyone had positive results with the brightening cleanser? Looking for a new one that doesn't break the bank