Aveeno Positively Radiant CC Eye Cream SPF 25 uploaded by Celia G.

BY AVEENO

Aveeno Positively Radiant CC Cream SPF 25 is the first multi-tasking color corrector that instantly conceals signs of fatigue like dark circles, dullness, and puffiness, while improving skin's tone and providing broad spectrum protection against future damage. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Caden B.
This cream feels great on my face! It's soothing, it smells wonderful, and it's helped my dark circles be less visible as well. It's definitely worth the buy. Aveeno Positively Radiant CC Eye Cream SPF 25
Angela S.
Rock hill
Aveeno products are always the best espically when you have sensitive skin. They always meet my expectations and are usually very affective. That’s why I continue to use they’re products
Leah S.
O Fallon, IL
 Definitely would recommend this to anyone. It is great for anyone that is getting of age where wrinkles are starting to produce underneath your eyes and also dark circles. You can pick this up at CVS or at a Walmart and I would recommend it to anyone who has  problems with under eye wrinkles
Kaila P.
Lanesville, IN
It has a very strong smell. I tried using it before bed each night and never noticed any improvement in my under eye circles. It’s kind of priced high for a drug store brand also.
Jaslin C.
Love this!! I have sensitive skin especially around my eyes and I wear contacts. This product has a very light fragrance and works great with my sensitive skin. The price is very reasonable and this product can be found at local target, Walgreens, Walmart, etc.
Jaclyn |.
Rocky River, OH
This eye cream is a new favorite of mine! I've been using for the last few months and have noticed a difference is puffiness under my eyes. It goes on smooth and does not feel heavy on my eyes. The smell is mild and light. I am very happy with this eye cream.
Marissa K.
Salt Lake City
I love this stuff.. but aveeno in general is too expensive for me. This does apply to you get what you pay for though. I'm just a girl in a budget and can't justify buying aveeno products
Michelle Micky M.
Martinsburg , WV
Aveeno products are my favorite
More natural and gentle than the rest
A little pricey so I can't try all their products like I wanted
jessica r.
Anaheim, CA
this thing works amazing i recommend it try it you would like it it leaves my eyes soft looking and feelinh it takes off my darkness under
Amber W.
Goes on smooth and spreads well. It doesn't have much of a smell which I love. You only need a little bit so be careful not to waste any.