Aveeno Positively Radiant CC Eye Cream SPF 25 uploaded by Celia G.

BY AVEENO

Aveeno Positively Radiant CC Cream SPF 25 is the first multi-tasking color corrector that instantly conceals signs of fatigue like dark circles, dullness, and puffiness, while improving skin's tone and providing broad spectrum protection against future damage. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Karla M.
Loved this soooooo much! Not only did it make the puffiness in my eyes nonexistent but it's one of the ONLY products I can put on my eyes when allergy season kicks in! Would definitely reccomend if your eye area needs a little TLC.
Angela S.
Rock hill
Aveeno products are always the best espically when you have sensitive skin. They always meet my expectations and are usually very affective. That’s why I continue to use they’re products
Connor B.
Minneapolis , MN
This cream feels great on my face! It's soothing, it smells wonderful, and it's helped my dark circles be less visible as well. It's definitely worth the buy. Aveeno Positively Radiant CC Eye Cream SPF 25
madison r.
Ann Arbor
not sure if i can speak to how well it produces results, but i very much liked the texture and feel when it was applied. seemed to dry quickly so i could add moisturizer and makeup. would use it again.
Jaslin C.
Love this!! I have sensitive skin especially around my eyes and I wear contacts. This product has a very light fragrance and works great with my sensitive skin. The price is very reasonable and this product can be found at local target, Walgreens, Walmart, etc.
Jaclyn |.
Rocky River, OH
This eye cream is a new favorite of mine! I've been using for the last few months and have noticed a difference is puffiness under my eyes. It goes on smooth and does not feel heavy on my eyes. The smell is mild and light. I am very happy with this eye cream.
Asha 💕.
Greenbelt
It is a good product at hydrating but when I used it, it left a film under my eyes
I don’t know if I’m using it incorrectly but I’ve tried multiple times and less amounts but I still get the film once it dries out and have to wipe it away
Kaila P.
Lanesville , IN
It has a very strong smell. I tried using it before bed each night and never noticed any improvement in my under eye circles. It’s kind of priced high for a drug store brand also.
Marissa K.
Salt Lake City
I love this stuff.. but aveeno in general is too expensive for me. This does apply to you get what you pay for though. I'm just a girl in a budget and can't justify buying aveeno products
Leah S.
O Fallon, IL
 Definitely would recommend this to anyone. It is great for anyone that is getting of age where wrinkles are starting to produce underneath your eyes and also dark circles. You can pick this up at CVS or at a Walmart and I would recommend it to anyone who has  problems with under eye wrinkles