Aveeno Positively Radiant CC Eye Cream SPF 25 uploaded by Celia G.

BY AVEENO

Aveeno Positively Radiant CC Cream SPF 25 is the first multi-tasking color corrector that instantly conceals signs of fatigue like dark circles, dullness, and puffiness, while improving skin's tone and providing broad spectrum protection against future damage. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jaclyn |.
Rocky River, OH
This eye cream is a new favorite of mine! I've been using for the last few months and have noticed a difference is puffiness under my eyes. It goes on smooth and does not feel heavy on my eyes. The smell is mild and light. I am very happy with this eye cream.
Leah S.
O Fallon, IL
 Definitely would recommend this to anyone. It is great for anyone that is getting of age where wrinkles are starting to produce underneath your eyes and also dark circles. You can pick this up at CVS or at a Walmart and I would recommend it to anyone who has  problems with under eye wrinkles
Marissa K.
Salt Lake City
I love this stuff.. but aveeno in general is too expensive for me. This does apply to you get what you pay for though. I'm just a girl in a budget and can't justify buying aveeno products
Jaslin C.
Love this!! I have sensitive skin especially around my eyes and I wear contacts. This product has a very light fragrance and works great with my sensitive skin. The price is very reasonable and this product can be found at local target, Walgreens, Walmart, etc.
jessica r.
Anaheim, CA
this thing works amazing i recommend it try it you would like it it leaves my eyes soft looking and feelinh it takes off my darkness under
Amber W.
Goes on smooth and spreads well. It doesn't have much of a smell which I love. You only need a little bit so be careful not to waste any.
Macy V.
West Berlin, NJ
Deffinantly put this in before your cover up to prevent dryness and creasing and to prevent your face from looking cakey
✨Hannah•Mae ✨.
Clarendon Hills
Really good coverage. Doesn't feel heavy or greasy. I love all the aveeno products but this one I couldn't live without!
Giselle P.
Alton, TX
I put it under my eyes every time before I apply concealer, it makes it look hydrated and very smooth finish
Dima N.
Not bad but not that much effective product ...i will try other tip next time ..and it's little expensive