BY AVEENO #8 in CC Cream

"5 Factors of Radiance. Positively Radiant is a collection of facial skincare products uniquely formulated to target all 5 Factors of Radiance to leave your skin looking fresh, awake and luminous: Tone; Texture; Dullness; Blotchiness; Brown Spots. Aveeno Dermatologist recommended for over 60 years. Discover nature's secret to radiant, healthy-looking skin. CC Cream. CC Creams, also known as Color Correcting Creams, are widely used for their skin perfecting benefits. This unique, multi-tasking CC cream harnesses the power of Active Naturals soy to provide natural looking coverage, while brightening and protecting, instantly enhancing skin's natural radiance. After years of research, scientists for the Aveeno brand harnessed the power of soy to create Active Naturals Total Soy Complex that is formulated to even tone and texture for radiant-looking skin." see more...

• I've been wanting to wear something lighter on my face instead of...2 Answers
  • Good for fair skin? Enough coverage?1 Answers
  • I have extremely fair skin . Has anyone tried the lightest color ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "i love using the ave enough moisturizing cc cream paired with my foundation! allows for good moisture to the face as well as sun protection. " in 250 reviews
  • "light non greasy, or heavy cakey look or feeling. love that sunscreen is added in. good value for what it is" in 189 reviews
candineiry n.
Nothing used to work on my face. I had multiple products to moisturize and I always noticed that my skin would get extremely oily and a lot of white heads and also very dry around my mouth. After discovering this product which I have been now using for about 2 years or more I have not had one day where my face doesn’t look radiant and fresh. I have not had problems with buildup or any white heads and any dry areas now look nice and smooth. This is my Go To DAILY moisturizer. My favorite product hands down. I normally get this product in Target for about $16 but I also noticed that Walmart and Rite Aid also have it. I would totally recommend this product to anybody that likes perfect skin with out having to put on any foundation. My skin color is very light and I buy the fair to light color and it matches perfect with my skin. They have another shade which is for medium to dark skin. What I love the most about this product is that I get to apply it with my hands and it just blends in so perfectly and smoothly.If I had to compare it to any other product I would say it’s similar to the CoverGirl Aquasmooth Compact Foundation just that it is not foundation it is simply a tinted moisturizer which provides great coverage and perfect skin.
irene r.
Rio Hondo
Love it! Been using this for awhile now and it really helps calm my face. I tend to get sunburned fast on my face and this helps so much. I use this during the day. Usually when I got out or before I apply my makeup. Got mine at ulta. A little expensive though
Charlotte L.
Pittsfield, MA
Good, basic face moisturizer for a fraction of the high-end price. It moisturizes my skin without making it too greasy. Also like that it has SPF. Didn’t get 5 stars because sometimes, especially in dry winter months, it’s just not quite moisturizing enough.
Maddie H.
Lasts such a long time! It works very well! Light coverage and doesn’t irritate sensitive skin. Very affordable and good for dry skin. I have jade mine for months! I totally recommend this for people with sensitive skin.
Deysi L.
bloomingdale,ga
Since I’ve been using the cleansing foam and moisturizer I was light why not let’s try it so I did and it’s actually pretty blendable I like it something very natural easy to apply. I would recommend if you want something very simple not too pricey. But other than that it’s ok
Lindsay M.
York
This moisturizer is the perfect lotion for my skin. The packaging is great and normal for any packaging. This is a staple in my routine, I love how it doesn't break my skin out. It is definitely effective, I would buy it again and recommend to anyone.
Kelly S.
Fairland
This is my favorite moisturizer! It calms the redness on my face and doesn’t contain so much oriole that my face remains or only after I put on my make up. I have been using this product for three years! I haven’t found one I like better yet.
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
I love this product. It gives me great color without making me look like I have a ton of makeup on. The bottle is small but it lasts for a while. It blends perfectly and I would definitely buy it again. I got it from Amazon for $13ish.
Rachel M.
Astoria, NY
This is a good Cc cream if your looking for a cheap option that provides spf coverage and hydrates your skin. But it lacks a selection of colors so some days I feel I look more orange than I’d like to. Will not be rebuying.
Courtney B.
Choctaw, OK
I adore aveeno! If I’m having a rosacea flair this is the go to product! It evens my skin tone, moisturizes like crazy, and leaves my skin looking incredible!! I love the CC cream and highly recommend it!
Irina C.
New Westminster , BC
I've been looking for a cc/bb cream to wear every day as a base under some light coverage powder so I decided to give this a try. After the first use I absolutely hated it. It was streaky and found it clumped as the day went on. What are your thoughts on this product? What application works best? I just used my hands
Esmeralda O.
Chicago
I've been wanting to wear something lighter on my face instead of foundation. Would this be a product you guys would recommend for combination/oily skin?
Megan C.
Does this make your skin better after using it for a while? As in reduce dark spots, even your skin tone, etc? If not, any idea of a BB Cream that does? Because I thought that is what BB Creams are supposed to do. Not just be another tinted moisturizer or another makeup product that just covers up imperfections... they are supposed to cover imperfections WHILE making your skin better overall.
Julie S.
Good for fair skin? Enough coverage?
Kristell N.
I've been trying to find a CC cream that is affordable yet provides good coverage for my face. Is this a good comparison to high end CC creams?