Aveeno® Positively Radiant CC Cream Broad Spectrum Spf 30, Skin Color Correction, Medium

BY AVEENO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Inactive Ingredients: Inactive Ingredients: bisabolol, butylene glycol caprylyl glycol, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl glucoside, cetyl hydroxyethylcellulose, citric acid, fragrance, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, glycine soja (soybean) seed extract, hexylene glycol, hydrogenated palm glycerides, hydrogenated palm kernel glycerides, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, iron oxides, isohexadecane, magnesium aluminum silicate, methylisothiazolinone, mica, p-anisic acid, peg-100 stearate, phenyl trimethicone, polyquaternium-51, polysorbate 20, polysorbate 60, ppg-3 myristyl ether newoheptanoate, silica, sodium c14-16 olefin sulfonate, sodium hyaluronate, sodium pca, tetrasodium edta, titanium dioxide, trehalose, urea, water, xanthan gum.

• I am going hiking in Peru for 10 days, and looking for some basic...1 Answers
  • Has anyone that has tried this also tried the bare minerals tinte...1 Answers
  • Is it oily 2 Answers
Stacey R.
Bear, DE
While pregnant, using makeup was not always in the cards but I still wanted coverage without losing moisture. I came across Aveeno and found how quickly my redness in my skin started clearing up. It was the perfect balance of moisture and coverage and over the summer, it was packed with SPF 30 so need for additional bulkiness to add on! The bottle may be small but it lasts for several months when used right! Great product and would recommend for days you don't want to pack on your face cream and moisturizer but still want a great even look!
Kristen C.
Fullerton, CA
I had this a while ago when I was first getting into makeup and I didn't want it to be too noticeable and oh my god it made me skin so oily. I loved that it gave is a shimmer and was luminous during the winter, but right away it went from looking radiant to WET. I looked so greasy when in reality I had JUST washed my face. So sad, I loved that it had SPF, had a pump, and was affordable.
Sheridan S.
Lawton
This stuff is pretty solid. My only drawback, is that I is a little thick. It makes it hard to apply and I end up using more than I want to with how small the bottle is. Its great with my oily skin though, and I love the spf. I put it on under my foundation and sometimes when I'm going out without makeup. It does a really good job of evening out my skin and blending my acne.
Marijke D.
Hollister, CA
I use this all the time and have since high school. I have great skin now that I have treated my acne and this makes it glow! It is a staple. It is very low coverage and can go on streaky if you don’t apply with a beauty blender and really work it in the skin. It gives me the dewy youthful look that I like most!
Jessica W.
I use this product in place of a foundation when I just want a natural look, which is always! I love it! It does come off if you sweat or anything like that! I definitely will keep buying it though!
Kristina F.
La Grange, NC
I really love this moisturizer. Whenever I don’t feel like wearing make up, this is my go to product. Leaves my skin soft and hydrated and provides light coverage.
Melissa W.
Talladega, AL
We spend a lot of time on the water. This tinted moisturizer has an SPF to it to help with sun protection while also evening out my complexion for any pictures! My go to!
Maranda G.
Council Grove, KS
This is a review from only two wears, but I will update if what I think now changes. My current standpoint is that isn't not moisturizing enough for my dry skin. The coverage is that of a normal tinted moisturizer so I won't complain there. The smell is great, but for the price I don't know if I would repurchase. I am waiting to see if I notice enough benefits.
Hannah S.
Oshkosh, WI
I love mixing this with my regular foundation! Alone I feel like my face is too light right now for it, and it oxidizes a bit. It has a sheer to medium coverage alone depending on how much you use. It's great for summer when you need a light and glory foundation with SPF help!
Kelsey L.
Marquette, MI
For the price you can't go wrong with this. It's not a very heavy coverage, just a sheer coverage for the days I don't want to wear foundation. I put this on with powder and I'm good to go. It's SPF 15 as well so I don't have to worry about using a foundation, moisturizer and sunscreen separately. However, It is not waterproof whatsoever and beads off with sweat or tears or any water at all really so that is why I would put 4 stars instead of 5
Paula B.
Clemson, SC
I have wanted to try a new tinted moisturizer for the summer, how does this one compare to other brands you have tried ?
Steph G.
Burke, VA
I have this and I love that it has SPF in it but sometimes it will not blend out and end up "pilling" off on my face. Does anyone else have this issue.. how do you fix it?
Kathryn K.
New Lebanon, OH
Does this offer light coverage or a heavier cakier cover like foundation?
Oli G.
Does this have sunscreen in it too?
Elizabeth I.
Im looking for a tinted moisturizer that feels more like moisturizer than like foundation. Is this one a winner?