BY AVEENO #5 in CC Cream

Color corrects, protects, and perfects

This unique, multi-tasking CC cream color corrects, protects, and perfects skin. With ACTIVE NATURALS® Total Soy Complex, this Color Correcting cream provides natural looking coverage, while brightening and protecting, leaving your skin looking luminous. It’s oil free, hypoallergenic and noncomedogenic.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

Reviews (1983)
  • "i love using the ave enough moisturizing cc cream paired with my foundation! allows for good moisture to the face as well as sun protection. " in 250 reviews
  • "light non greasy, or heavy cakey look or feeling. love that sunscreen is added in. good value for what it is" in 189 reviews
Madison B.
I use this product almost everyday. It's nice when you need some coverage, but don't want the hassle of putting on a full face of makeup. Though it doesn't help much with darker spots, it does a pretty good job of balancing skin tones. The only issue I've had with this CC cream is the fact that it doesn't always hold out for an entire day before it starts caking up on the skin.
candineiry n.
Nothing used to work on my face. I had multiple products to moisturize and I always noticed that my skin would get extremely oily and a lot of white heads and also very dry around my mouth. After discovering this product which I have been now using for about 2 years or more I have not had one day where my face doesn’t look radiant and fresh. I have not had problems with buildup or any white heads and any dry areas now look nice and smooth. This is my Go To DAILY moisturizer. My favorite product hands down. I normally get this product in Target for about $16 but I also noticed that Walmart and Rite Aid also have it. I would totally recommend this product to anybody that likes perfect skin with out having to put on any foundation. My skin color is very light and I buy the fair to light color and it matches perfect with my skin. They have another shade which is for medium to dark skin. What I love the most about this product is that I get to apply it with my hands and it just blends in so perfectly and smoothly.If I had to compare it to any other product I would say it’s similar to the CoverGirl Aquasmooth Compact Foundation just that it is not foundation it is simply a tinted moisturizer which provides great coverage and perfect skin.
Nicole A.
I bought this mainly as a sunscreen product. It helps even out my skin tone and leaves me with a glowy/dewey finish. It is a little thick, but works fine if you are wearing it by itself. I have normal to oily skin and it doesn't make me look too oily, I honestly think it makes my skin look summer fresh, and awake and normally I would stay away from things that make me look shiny. There is a lot of product in this so I feel like it will last me a long time!
Melanie A.
Carpentersvle, IL
Light foundation with spf. Great for summertime. A lot of Foundations When you sweat you get little bubble drips on your face I personally sweat above my upper lip so it normally gets blotchy with this Foundation it does not do that it stays on it's very light not a heavy Foundation not with a lot of coverage but perfect for the summer
Amber S.
Bowling Green, KY
This stuff is so amazing I love it so much if you haven't tried this you need to I've tried all the exuberant expensive stuff and this one actually does so much better although I love all the expensive wines don't get me wrong I just felt like this 1 did more for me and my dark spots
Maggie D.
Memphis, TN
I was not impressed with this product. It’s saving grace is the weightless texture. I did like how light it felt. However, it does not stay on if it’s even slightly hot outside. I bought it to wear on the beach as a sunscreen that still had some color, and it practically melted off my face.
Charlotte L.
Pittsfield, MA
Good, basic face moisturizer for a fraction of the high-end price. It moisturizes my skin without making it too greasy. Also like that it has SPF. Didn’t get 5 stars because sometimes, especially in dry winter months, it’s just not quite moisturizing enough.
Mayra A.
Modesto
This product is a great product not only does it have sunscreen in it it has moisturizer and it since in it so if you don't have time to do a full face makeup this is a real quick application and you're good to go.
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Sheridan S.
Lawton
This stuff is pretty solid. My only drawback, is that I is a little thick. It makes it hard to apply and I end up using more than I want to with how small the bottle is. Its great with my oily skin though, and I love the spf. I put it on under my foundation and sometimes when I'm going out without makeup. It does a really good job of evening out my skin and blending my acne.
Paula B.
Clemson, SC
I have wanted to try a new tinted moisturizer for the summer, how does this one compare to other brands you have tried ?
Steph G.
Burke, VA
I have this and I love that it has SPF in it but sometimes it will not blend out and end up "pilling" off on my face. Does anyone else have this issue.. how do you fix it?
Kathryn K.
New Lebanon, OH
Does this offer light coverage or a heavier cakier cover like foundation?
Angel L.
SURREY, BC
Does this have spf?
Irina C.
New Westminster, BC
I've been looking for a cc/bb cream to wear every day as a base under some light coverage powder so I decided to give this a try. After the first use I absolutely hated it. It was streaky and found it clumped as the day went on. What are your thoughts on this product? What application works best? I just used my hands