BY AVEENO

This Brightening Cleanser Helps Improve Skin Tone, Texture And Clarity. Formulated With Active Naturals® Moisture-rich Soy Extract, It Lifts Away Dirt, Oil And Makeup Leaving Your Skin Looking Luminous. It Is Gentle Enough For Everyday Use. It’s Also Oil Free, Hypoallergenic And Noncomedogenic.

Aveeno® Positively Radiant Brightening Cleanser
  • "The best. Lightweight, good for my sensitive skin. Its easy to only use a small amount with this packaging so I feel it is worth the price." in 43 reviews
  • "I've used this cleanser for a couple of years now. I've gotten many more expensive cleansers but at the end of the day I always go back and purchase this one. I use it in the mornings before moisturizing and putting on my makeup. It brightens your skin and leaves it feeling clean and replenished." in 9 reviews
Camden M.
Nashville
I've had so many issues with my skin in the past year and was desperate for a great moisturizer. I had 3 that I had been using by some left my skin sticky and others were just not moisturizing past the minute it is applied. This moisturizer is great! It has a clean smell that isn't too strong and leaves my skin so soft. It was $13 at Walmart which is more than I would normally spend on moisturizer but my skin is thanking me for taking an extra leap!
Taylor M.
Bristol
After desperately searching for a cleanser for months on end, I finally found one that was gentle enough for daily use but was still very cleansing and beneficial for my skin. Unfortunately after purchasing this product, a few people told me that Aveeno tests on animals :( So I will not be purchasing again... the hunt for a cleanser continues.....
Rachael C.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love this cleanser! Soft and supple skin is ALWAYS my result. It breaks down makeup well, along with moisturizing while also gently cleansing. I do not feel that it dries me out, which is a HUGE thing for someone with dry skin. I definitely feel that my skin is tighter and brighter after use. I noticed a different after only two weeks. I’ve been using it for two years now!
Elizabeth K.
Bloomington , IN
This product worked for me for a while and then it didn’t! I think my face grew used to the ingredients and my face began breakout in spots. I usually love Aveeno products, but this one didn’t quite hold up to par! My face is very sensitive though so for someone with less sensitive skin it might work better!!
Andrea E.
Albuquerque
This did cleanse and brighten my face. However, the big downside for me is that it had tiny little specks of gold glitter that didn’t wash off and stayed on my skin all day. Maybe it’s not that big of a deal but that was a deal-breaker for me. Also, the fact that it slightly dried out my skin didn’t help.
Michelle L.
I have been using this for a year now. I like that it does not dry out my skin. I brought this at Walgreen .  It feels good on my skin. It does a good job removing dirt and oil from my skin.  The pump is easy to use, does not drip and stay clean. I will continue to purchase when I run out.
Janell L.
This cleaner is great! I was hesitant to try ANOTHER cleaner, but I’m glad I did! My skin gets oily fast, but washing it every other day with this isn’t that bad. It just takes a small pump and you’re good! My skin feels so great after, but I just have to be careful because of my oily skin.
Wanda N.
Long Island, NY
This is my go to brightening cleanser. I love the results it gives my skin, I love the scent and I love the price. It doesn't irritate my eyes and quickly yet gently removes my makeup. My face looks brighter and it's not tight and dry. Really one of the best at this price point
Megan B.
Rockville , MD
This is by far my favorite face wash out there. I used this to transition from acne face wash to something a little more natural. This bottle lasts me a long time and really smells nice and feels nice. I will 100% purchase this again and will keep it as a part of my routine
Kiersten F.
E Stroudsburg, PA
This cleanser makes my skin feel clean and fresh! It is not a harsh cleanser, it is gentle and exfoliates lightly. If you have sensitive skin, this is definitely for you! It smells neutral, but leaves your skin feeling clean and soft. I would definitely recommend this!