Add a Photo

By AVEENO

Aveeno Positively Radiant 60 Second In-Shower Facial Cleanser in 5 oz reveals healthy, glowing skin. This oil-free facial treatment works with the steam of your shower to deeply but gently exfoliate all traces of dirt, oil, and dead skin.

Photo (1)
TheNayli22 R.
TheNayli22 R.
Fort Gordon, GA

Aveeno Positively Radiant 60 Second In-Shower Facial Cleanser is a great product I love it. I like that is a in shower facial cleanser and takes just 60 seconds to work. My skin feels soft and moisturized, it's great because is a scrub and I really need that especially around my nose and forehead. Just a reminder always read the back and the instructions, this cleanser has a Sunburn alert. I highly recommend this product!
jenny t.
jenny t.
zanesville, OH

I really love this product. I use this 2 times a week as a at home spa experience. I put it a thin coat on in the shower and let the steam of the shower do the work for you. Wash it off and it takes away oil, dirt and dead skin cells. It smells great and leaves my skin feeling and looking hydrated and radiant .
Wendy T.
Wendy T.
Malden, MA

i absolutely love this product. great for busy gals, eliminates a step in my morning face routine since i can do this in the shower. and perfect for sensitive skin types too. my skin reacts badly to a lot of cleansers and this one leaves my skin feeling amazing, no red spot breakouts or rashes! highly recommend
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
West Des Moines, IA

My favorite lotion!! Leaves skin feeling great and has a very mild scent. I can usually find it at all major drugstores. It's not overly expensive and it last for a while depending on how much you use. It doesn't leave any weird residue behind on skin and it leaves skin very soft and smooth.
Jordan F.
Jordan F.

I absolutely love this facial cleanser. It leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturizer right out of the shower I can't get enough! It's def a #gamechanger this product exceeded my overall expectations of a normal face wash. I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Brittanny B.
Brittanny B.
Rural Valley, PA

This in shower cleanser is easy to use and leaves my face feeling soft and clean not to mention radiant. The price is pretty average and not super expensive. This product was exactly what I expected from an average price facial wash. I would recommend this product to others
Carly S.
Carly S.
Portage, PA

Aveeno fasical cleanser is a great product I love it a lot. Yes very nice packaging. I love how the shower fasical cleanser makes my skin feel. It is very gentle on the skin. I bought the aveeno at Walmart. Yes I would definitely recommend this to other people to try.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Gastonia, NC

It makes your skin feel fresh and clean. One of the best I've ever used! It's veryyyyy gentle, not harsh at all... i purchased from walmart after recieving a free smple in the nail. I don't think it needs any improvement at all. I would highly recommend this product!
Alyviah M.
Alyviah M.
Williamsport, PA

After trying this product, I have got to say it is one of my favorites! I can definitely feel it cleaning my face and going deep into my pores. After the shower, my face is super smooth and silky soft! Not too pricey either and I can't wait to use it again!
Anjali J.
Anjali J.
North Arlington, NJ

I simply love this Aveeno positively radiant facial cleanser.. I have been using this for months... Great for any skin type.. it's really effective for daily use.. it's really true to its price and great quantity... I definitely recommend this product...
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
New Bedford, MA

Does this in shower facial leave your face feeling greasy?
Lena P.
Lena P.
Westminster, CA
Is this good for oily skin?
Latiscia P.
Latiscia P.
San Antonio, TX

Does it leave your face dry? I have an issue with my facee being dry don't want anything thats gonna make it worse.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Gallipolis, OH

Has anyone used this to know how it makes your face feel after using it? Smooth? Sticky? Does it work?
Diana V.
Diana V.
Sacramento, CA

Does it actually help if you use it regularly?

Join Now