Add a Photo

By AVEENO
#116 in Facial Cleansers

Aveeno Positively Radiant 60 Second In-Shower Facial Cleanser in 5 oz reveals healthy, glowing skin. This oil-free facial treatment works with the steam of your shower to deeply but gently exfoliate all traces of dirt, oil, and dead skin.

Photos (5)
Brandy W.
Brandy W.

I absolutely love this stuff.As a former Aveeno Positively radiant user. I thought I'd give this a try, especially since my skin is going through a blotchy hyper pigmentation phase.!!!! Let me just say. This is awesome.What it's like; A very LIGHT peel it exfoliates the skin and makes the clarity of the skin YES in 60 sec. You will certainly notice the clarity, of course not DRAMATIC changes over night but there will be a difference. Try it....like it... stock up... Aveeno has been known to discontinue products in this line before you have a chance in returning to the store for repurchase... #Aveeno #PositivelyRadiantLine Go for it
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Jonesboro, AR

I received a free tube of this to try and it is great! It's more moisturizing than I'm used to, but leaves skin feeling fresh and smooth. In have experienced some minor breakouts since starting this product and I think my skin had to get used to having an extra moisturizer. After a few weeks of use I have noticed a difference in the tone of my skin. It's smoother than before and I am not experiencing the extreme winter dryness that I usually have.
TheNayli22 R.
TheNayli22 R.
Fort Gordon, GA

Aveeno Positively Radiant 60 Second In-Shower Facial Cleanser is a great product I love it. I like that is a in shower facial cleanser and takes just 60 seconds to work. My skin feels soft and moisturized, it's great because is a scrub and I really need that especially around my nose and forehead. Just a reminder always read the back and the instructions, this cleanser has a Sunburn alert. I highly recommend this product!
Charlotte S.
Charlotte S.

I adore this In Shower Cleanser. What a cool concept and its super easy to use. There is an exfoliant in the product to eliminate dead skin and leave you with a GLOWING and  a blemish free face. My skin is oily and prone to breaking out and I really feel like this helps with the overall complexion of my face. HIGHLY recommend.
Linda S.
Linda S.
Saint Louis, MO

I got this in hopes if getting my skin spring ready.  Super easy, just wet face in shower and apply, then leave it on for 1 minute before massaging in circular motion and rinsing.  I really love how easy it is, and how nice it made my skin feel after.  I will continue to use in hopes of getting spring ready!
Rachel W.
Rachel W.

My favorite lotion!! Leaves skin feeling great and has a very mild scent. I can usually find it at all major drugstores. It's not overly expensive and it last for a while depending on how much you use. It doesn't leave any weird residue behind on skin and it leaves skin very soft and smooth.
Susan W.
Susan W.
Monroe, NC

I think that this product should be added to everyone's  shower routine. I received a sample of it at Walgreens and I had to purchase it in its full size because I'm so pleased. It has a light smell and it exfoliates well without irritating sensitive skin. It also gives you a killer glow!
Sanam A.
Sanam A.

This mask is perfect for anyone wanting to try a mask but hasn't had the time! It's so convent, I put this on after I put conditioner in my hair and wait for it to work it's magic! It left my skin so smooth after I washed it off! The seam really helps to activate the mask!
Carly S.
Carly S.
Portage, PA

Aveeno fasical cleanser is a great product I love it a lot. Yes very nice packaging. I love how the shower fasical cleanser makes my skin feel. It is very gentle on the skin. I bought the aveeno at Walmart. Yes I would definitely recommend this to other people to try.
Anjali J.
Anjali J.
North Arlington, NJ

I simply love this Aveeno positively radiant facial cleanser.. I have been using this for months... Great for any skin type.. it's really effective for daily use.. it's really true to its price and great quantity... I definitely recommend this product...
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
New Bedford, MA

Does this in shower facial leave your face feeling greasy?
Latiscia P.
Latiscia P.
San Antonio, TX

Does it leave your face dry? I have an issue with my facee being dry don't want anything thats gonna make it worse.
Lena P.
Lena P.
Westminster, CA
Is this good for oily skin?
Diana V.
Diana V.
Sacramento, CA

Does it actually help if you use it regularly?
Claudia T.
Claudia T.

Is the Aveeno positively radiant in-shower facial cleaner oil free?

Join Now