Add a Photo

By AVEENO
#95 in Facial Cleansers

Aveeno Positively Radiant 60 Second In-Shower Facial Cleanser in 5 oz reveals healthy, glowing skin. This oil-free facial treatment works with the steam of your shower to deeply but gently exfoliate all traces of dirt, oil, and dead skin.

Photos (8)
Brandy W.
Brandy W.

I absolutely love this stuff.As a former Aveeno Positively radiant user. I thought I'd give this a try, especially since my skin is going through a blotchy hyper pigmentation phase.!!!! Let me just say. This is awesome.What it's like; A very LIGHT peel it exfoliates the skin and makes the clarity of the skin YES in 60 sec. You will certainly notice the clarity, of course not DRAMATIC changes over night but there will be a difference. Try it....like it... stock up... Aveeno has been known to discontinue products in this line before you have a chance in returning to the store for repurchase... #Aveeno #PositivelyRadiantLine Go for it
Tara M.
Tara M.

I received a sample in my Target Beauty box last week. I am prone to very dry skin, and breakouts. I tried this product in the shower thirty minutes ago and I am impressed. As I rinsed​ it off my face and neck I could feel my skin was actually a little softer. At first I thought maybe I hadn't rinsed the product off well enough do I kept rinsing. But after getting it all off I still felt softer. I'm anxious to see if it causes my face to breakout, but at this point I'm still impressed by this product!
Joan A.
Joan A.

I grew up using Aveeno products for my skin. And I got excited when they came out with this :) I love anything face mask, so when these hit the shelves, I booked it to my Ulta and bought it. It's only 1 minute, and your skin feels so clean and fresh. Gives you a nice clean feel and a glow. I recommend this to everyone who loves skincare. One of the best things I have ever bought! Aveeno Positively Radiant 60 Second In-Shower Facial Cleanser
Megan B.
Megan B.
Grand Prairie, TX

I love this 60 second in shower facial. It's great for exfoliating the skin and removing dead dry skin. It really does leave your skin looking brighter. 60 seconds is all it takes, really! I saw this on a commercial and went to buy it the next week and I will for sure be purchasing it again and again. You only need to use it like once or twice a week if you have forgotten to wash you face for a few days. But you know your skin needs some treatment.
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Jonesboro, AR

I received a free tube of this to try and it is great! It's more moisturizing than I'm used to, but leaves skin feeling fresh and smooth. In have experienced some minor breakouts since starting this product and I think my skin had to get used to having an extra moisturizer. After a few weeks of use I have noticed a difference in the tone of my skin. It's smoother than before and I am not experiencing the extreme winter dryness that I usually have.
TheNayli22 R.
TheNayli22 R.
Fort Gordon, GA

Aveeno Positively Radiant 60 Second In-Shower Facial Cleanser is a great product I love it. I like that is a in shower facial cleanser and takes just 60 seconds to work. My skin feels soft and moisturized, it's great because is a scrub and I really need that especially around my nose and forehead. Just a reminder always read the back and the instructions, this cleanser has a Sunburn alert. I highly recommend this product!
Julia S.
Julia S.
Brooklyn , NY

A drugstore hidden gem 💎 A natural cleanser that acts like a chemical peel and leaves you with radiant skin in 60 seconds 😱 I started seeing a difference after 2-3 times using it. No more visible dry patches or dead skin. Not comparable to professional peeling at a salon, but still pretty awesome for the price you're paying. A gentle way to get rid of acne scars, dark spots and uneven patche
Megan V.
Megan V.
Delaware, OH

I got a sample of this in my Walmart Beauty box. I wasnt expecting much but Im very impresses with how my skin feels after using this and the overnight moisturizer. I have oily skin and also get dry patches. My skin felt great and my make up stayed smooth and I didnt have any dry patches appear throughout the day! Definitly buying!
julie c.
julie c.

Awesome product!! Works for oily skin really well. I forgot to use toner and this kept my face oil under control. It has kaolin, so that helps keep things at bay. You're supposed to use it only 1-2 a week, might use it more than that, I like it so many ch!Aveeno Positively Radiant 60 Second In-Shower Facial Cleanser
Charlotte S.
Charlotte S.

I adore this In Shower Cleanser. What a cool concept and its super easy to use. There is an exfoliant in the product to eliminate dead skin and leave you with a GLOWING and  a blemish free face. My skin is oily and prone to breaking out and I really feel like this helps with the overall complexion of my face. HIGHLY recommend.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
New Bedford, MA

Does this in shower facial leave your face feeling greasy?
Latiscia P.
Latiscia P.
San Antonio, TX

Does it leave your face dry? I have an issue with my facee being dry don't want anything thats gonna make it worse.
Lena P.
Lena P.
Westminster, CA
Is this good for oily skin?
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Morrow, GA

Is this facial cleanser hydrating, like does it dry out your skin?
Diana V.
Diana V.
Sacramento, CA

Does it actually help if you use it regularly?