BY AVEENO

Aveeno Positively Radiant 60 Second In-Shower Facial Cleanser in 5 oz reveals healthy, glowing skin. This oil-free facial treatment works with the steam of your shower to deeply but gently exfoliate all traces of dirt, oil, and dead skin.

• My face felt super hot as soon as I put it on. Is that normal?1 Answers
  • I used to love the Clean and Clear in-shower facial, but can't fi...1 Answers
  • I would like to know if this product works? Does it make your fac...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Naylimar R.
Fort Gordon, GA
Aveeno Positively Radiant 60 Second In-Shower Facial Cleanser is a great product I love it. I like that is a in shower facial cleanser and takes just 60 seconds to work. My skin feels soft and moisturized, it's great because is a scrub and I really need that especially around my nose and forehead. Just a reminder always read the back and the instructions, this cleanser has a Sunburn alert. I highly recommend this product!
Rachel W.
My favorite lotion!! Leaves skin feeling great and has a very mild scent. I can usually find it at all major drugstores. It's not overly expensive and it last for a while depending on how much you use. It doesn't leave any weird residue behind on skin and it leaves skin very soft and smooth.
Carly S.
Portage, PA
Aveeno fasical cleanser is a great product I love it a lot. Yes very nice packaging. I love how the shower fasical cleanser makes my skin feel. It is very gentle on the skin. I bought the aveeno at Walmart. Yes I would definitely recommend this to other people to try.
Anjali J.
North Arlington, NJ
I simply love this Aveeno positively radiant facial cleanser.. I have been using this for months... Great for any skin type.. it's really effective for daily use.. it's really true to its price and great quantity... I definitely recommend this product...
Janay G.
Bronx , NY
I will honestly say thank the gods above I bought this from my job (Target) and Iam a repetitive user I loveeeeeee how this feels on my skin very effective and something I would buy again I love the lotion as well
Nancy R.
So this was my first time trying the Aveeno positively radiant facial cleanser and I gave it a week to see if I saw a difference and I absolutely saw a difference my face felt cleaner and smoother.
Cass R.
I absolutely love this stuff! It leaves my face looking and feeling smooth and fresh. It is very gentle on my sensitive skin and I was thoroughly impressed. I highly recommend this product
Kayla C.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love all things Aveno... except this. All of the other fave washes I've tried work great on my sensitive skin. This one made me break out like a greasy teenager.
Erica M.
Bronx, NY
I have sensitive skin and it's perfect for me. It doesn't not make my face irritated at all. I love this facial cleanser and will buy it again.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
This is an Amazing, Inexpensive, facial cleanser! I buy mine right in the drug store. I have Very dry, sensitive skin, and this works wonders!
Shannon M.
New Bedford, MA
Does this in shower facial leave your face feeling greasy?
Latiscia P.
San Antonio, TX
Does it leave your face dry? I have an issue with my facee being dry don't want anything thats gonna make it worse.
Kelly D.
Morrow, GA
Is this facial cleanser hydrating, like does it dry out your skin?
Lena P.
Westminster, CA
Is this good for oily skin?
Grace H.
Is this a good product for people with sensitive skin?