BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Positively Radiant® 60 Second In-shower Facial

Indulge In A Positively Terrific Experience With The New 60 Second In-shower Facial. Reveals Healthy-looking, Glowing Skin 4x Faster Than At-home Masks And Peels.* Transform Dull, Tired-looking Skin To Brighter, More Naturally Radiant And Velvety Soft Skin In Just 1 Minute. The 60 Second In-shower Facial, Formulated With Moisture-rich Soy And Lemon Peel Extract, Works With The Steam Of Your Shower To Deeply But Gently Exfoliate Dirt, Oil And Dead Skin. Positively Radiant® Is A Line Of Facial Skincare Products Uniquely Formulated To Target All 5 Factors Of Radiance® —tone, Texture, Dullness, Blotchiness, And Brown Spots—to Leave Your Skin Looking Fresh, Awake And Radiant.

• My face felt super hot as soon as I put it on. Is that normal?1 Answers
  • I used to love the Clean and Clear in-shower facial, but can't fi...1 Answers
  • I would like to know if this product works? Does it make your fac...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Emily V.
Gretna, LA
I LOVE THIS STUFF. I started off strolling through Walmart looking for something with aha in it to really work on my skin texture and the acne scarring I have sustained over the years. My skin is sensitive and still quite acne prone, even though I'm into my early 20s. Honestly, this product is PHENOMENAL for my skin! I notice an immediate difference after my shower. My skin feels softer and smoother. The light physical exfoliation is a welcome addition to my skincare routine as well, since I don't use any other physical exfoliators due to my sensitivity. This does not irritate! In fact, I feel like it calms!! I take night showers, so I use this product and finish out my skincare routine, then head to bed. When I wake up, I am glowing!!! And I notice it especially the day after I use this in the shower. It's hard to keep myself from using it every night!!
Chloe G.
This is a great cleanser when you have some time to spare in shower. I love using it before starting rest of my shower routine and leaving on a little more than the recommended minute. Make sure to scrub at the end as directed for feel the most benefits from the product. This is definitely more of a natural cleanser and good if skin is in good shape but wouldn’t use if I had really bad breakouts (haven’t seen as much skin improvement when using on those days.)
Pragati L.
This cleanser is miracle but can become disaster if not followed properly. Directions were : Use 1-2 times per week instead of daily cleanser for healthy looking radiant skin.
I used regularly for few days in a row first two days my skin appeared so smooth radiant and blemish free. But on forth day i got mild rash on my face, i never thought it was the result of using this cleanser everday. When rash appeared i stopped everything i use on my face, then came to know about my mistake. The rash disappeared soon.
I got a lesson that always use any product as the direction are, never blindly trust any cosmetic or products.
As usual aveeno the safest product i use and have good experience about it.
Carrie M.
Aveeno products always leave me satisfied with their claims of what you can expect from your product. The brand can be somewhat pricey for drugstore however with coupon apps and in store coupons you can get these items for almost nothing...on to the actual product- it feels like an exfoliating lotion with a very light fragrance, you apply it all over your face/neck and let it be for 60 seconds and then massage and rinse. My skin felt very soft afterwards as if I had just done a deep exfoliating treatment. Very surprised at how well this product worked and would absolutely repurchase!
Ellen W.
Roanoke, VA
I cannot say enough GOOD things about this product. It has quickly become a staple in my skincare routine and has my skin feeling smooth, soft, and squeaky clean. It is not only the most effective product in my skincare routine, but also the easiest to apply. You simply apply the cream mask to your face, let the steam from the shower open up your pores so the glycolic acid can go to work, after a minute or so (I leave mine on until I'm done shaving usually) you rinse off the mask. The mask also contains little beads that aid in exfoliating when rinsing off. I think the mask has the most effect when used in the shower, but it can be used also as an exfoliating cleanser when solely washing your face. This has been a game changer for me by not only giving me baby smooth skin, but also for making washing my face a little more fun and exhilarating!
demi w.
good cleanser. it did brighten my skin but i was hoping it might get rid of my dark spots and acne scars but it didn’t. the product smelled amazing and i use it every day in the shower while i leave my hair to condition. i highly recommend this product if you are looking for a cheap brightening cleanser
Chelsea M.
 I really didn’t like this product.  When I first rubbed it on my face it felt like I was applying lotion not a cleanser. Even after I used it I didn’t really feel like there was a difference in my skin.  It didn’t feel like I had just washed my face. I would not buy again.
Courtney S.
Houghton, MI
I like this face wash because I only have to use it twice a week. It's smooth with tiny exfoliating beads and doesn't dry out my skin or irritate it. It's easy to use if you're in the shower, just put it on continue with your routine then rinse it off a minute later. Would recommend!
Ane K.
I got this at Ulta for $7.99 and I just want to say that I overall dislike this cleanser. I like how there is a pump however its hard to pump with wet hands and when the bottle is almost empty. I personally found it to make me breakout more and it kind of leaves your face feeling slimy after use. Also seemed to make pores more noticeable.
Emily H.
Athens, GA
I like this product, however it doesn’t do all that it says it is supposed to do. It feels nice while on, but once I rinse it off my skin doesn’t feel much different. I would much rather have a consistent face wash routine than worry about using this product every few days.
Shannon M.
New Bedford, MA
Does this in shower facial leave your face feeling greasy?
Latiscia P.
San Antonio, TX
Does it leave your face dry? I have an issue with my facee being dry don't want anything thats gonna make it worse.
Kelly D.
Morrow, GA
Is this facial cleanser hydrating, like does it dry out your skin?
Lena P.
Westminster, CA
Is this good for oily skin?
Grace H.
Is this a good product for people with sensitive skin?