BY AVEENO

New.
Aveeno® Active Naturals® Positively Nourishing™ Soothing 24-Hour Body Moisturizer.
Leaves skin luxuriously soft + smooth.
Antioxidants Vanilla + Chamomile.
Nourishing oatmeal. see more...

• Does this lotion leave a greasy feel to your hands after applicat...1 Answers
  • Does this make your skin feel oily?1 Answers
Aveeno Positively Nourishing Soothing 24-Hour Body Moisturizer
  • "Aveeno is the greatest moisturizer i have ever used, it leaves my skin soft and smelling great : ) " in 1 review
  • "When of my favorite lotions to put on my baby makes his skin silky smooth and he smells so clean" in 1 review
K G.
Kansas City, MO
This has worked pretty well for my skin! Especially during the winter! It's not too pricey and does what it supposed to for those with dry skin. It's nice and smooth and I use it when i get out of the shower. The only thing I don't particularly like about it is the smell.
Rachel B.
Pretty moisturizing. It hydrates my skin pretty well, but it does leave a rather oily feeling behind for several minutes. It manages to last pretty long, too, so I'd definitely buy it again. Originally snagged it from Target, and would probably get it from the same place.
Daman T.
Mountain View, CA
I love the texture and long-stay of this moisturizer. I tend to get dry skin, especially after hot shower. Perfect solution for me! I bought it at my local Walmart. Good purchase for a good price. No complaints!
Brittany S.
I use to have a hard time finding a moisturizer that will not wear off after a few hours and needed another application. Until I ran into this beaut! After every shower I apply this lotion on and that's it, my skin is smooth and moist for the next 24 hours. It doesn't leave an oily feeling afterwards.

I'm so happy with Aveeno lately that I continue to purchase their products!
Debbie A.
Weston, WV
Wellness Guru Expert
One of the best! Leaves my skin so soft and it lasts for hours. I like to apply it right out of the shower so it soaks in so well. Its not a bad price since it works so well It could be a $1 or so cheaper but I'm not complaining much. I buy mine at Wal-Mart and I always tell people to give it a chance because it works so well.
Noel D.
Reading, PA
This product is absolutely one of the best to make you feel moisturized. I even used it when shaving because it helped to make my razor glide. However, there is definitely a bit leftover debris so ensure that you only use a little bit. I found it at Target on the clearance endcap, but I've paid full price as well.
Saira R.
Napa, CA
I would recommend this product to you if you're looking for a lotion that actually makes your skin smooth and moisturized. Also I get mine at Costco. There's not really any cons to this product. I use this pretty quite often because I shower on a daily basis and I really like my skin to be smooth and moisturized.
Lashley M.
Jacksonville, FL
I love Aveeno's anti-itch moisturizer because I am highly allergic to poison ivy and unfortunately am really good at finding it on accident. I like to use this after I know the oils from the plant are gone or neutralized. It really helps get my skin to calm down and helps with any scabs left over from the rash. I do not use any non-medicated product until the oils are gone because they can infect the product through cross contamination and carry the oil to surrounding pores.
Jaspreet S.
Lathrop, CA
I bought this lotion for husband. His skin was peeling off from hands and made them really dry and itchy. He always tried not to wash his hands with soap a lot. One day I was looking moisturizer for his hands to get rid of dryness. I found aveeno moisturizer and I bought for him. His dryness is all gone and hands are much better than before.
Talya A.
Denver, CO
Love this lotion. It keeps my skin hydrated all day in a dry climate, I'm from Denver, CO. With all the heat and pollutants out there, I need something that is going to keep moisturizing all day long and this is it! It has a nice smooth feeling and I don't have an overly greasy feeling on my hands when I am done, granted I wash after applying!
Stephanie J.
Does this make your skin feel oily?
LeAnn B.
Does this lotion leave a greasy feel to your hands after application, or does it sink in well?