BY AVEENO

NATURALLY BEAUTIFUL RESULTS. In Just 3 Washes*.

This silky conditioner revitalizes even the driest hair with a fusion of gentle conditioners and moisturizers — with our ACTIVE NATURALS® Wheat Complex being the key moisturizing ingredient. Along with providing strength, softness and shine, hair looks and feels more moisturized. So give your hair more than just a cleanse. Give it life with the nourishment it deserves.

Ingredient

ACTIVE NATURALS® Wheat Complex

Wheat protein has long been used in hair care products. AVEENO®scientists have identified an optimal blend of wheat protein and wheat germ oil that harness the benefits of wheat and target damaged areas of hair. The unique shampoo and conditioner formulas have been proven to restore the three elements that give life to hair - strength, softness and shine - in just three washes.

Lena L.
Seattle , WA
This was so so for me. Don’t enjoy the packaging much or the formula at all honestly.
Selina T.
Casselman, OH
Love the shampoo, but hate their conditioners. My hair is dry and this doesn’t do anything but make my hair worse. Good for people who are oily, but definitely not for dry.
Christina R.
Kanata, ON
To be honest it's the same as any old conditioner to me. Nothing special about it. I'm not a fan of the smell either. Too earthy for me.
Marianela H.
Dallas
I am not much impressed with this product. I is an okay product, it is too expensive and does not work very well
Aliss T.
This conditioner wasn’t good to me, I have oily scalp and since this is “nourishing” sometimes I had to apply it only at the very ends , otherwise my hair was feeling oily
Desiree F.
Augusta
This was a pretty good conditioner. It wasn't hydrating enough for my curly hair but I bet would be great for thin straight hair.
Asna B.
London
Aveeno is a really great brand. I love their shampoo and heir conditioner is also great. Check any shampoo and this one will live up to ur expectations!
Kendyl S.
State College, PA
I found that while this conditioner made my hair smooth in the shower, it often times dried a little naughty and didn’t feel very soft and touchable. I have color treated hair, so maybe it would be best for me to go for a conditioner that pinpoints damage. i’m sure this is a great product for many others!!
Flor P.
I agree that almost every product is worth trying, and in many cases, re-buying. From baby-pampering goods to their new hair care collection, see what products our readers are raving about. Oh, and to be fair.
Elise W.
Franklin, TN

#music #festival #vsco #VSCOCam #concert #photoshoot #puppy #creative #justinbieber #instagood #explore #dog #photographer #dope #musician #sunset #coffee #jacobsartorius #summer #piano #shawnmendes #arianagrande #animal #reputation #nature #travel #talent #spain #beauty #wanderlust