BY AVEENO

NATURALLY BEAUTIFUL RESULTS. In Just 3 Washes*.

This silky conditioner revitalizes even the driest hair with a fusion of gentle conditioners and moisturizers — with our ACTIVE NATURALS® Wheat Complex being the key moisturizing ingredient. Along with providing strength, softness and shine, hair looks and feels more moisturized. So give your hair more than just a cleanse. Give it life with the nourishment it deserves.

Ingredient

ACTIVE NATURALS® Wheat Complex

Wheat protein has long been used in hair care products. AVEENO®scientists have identified an optimal blend of wheat protein and wheat germ oil that harness the benefits of wheat and target damaged areas of hair. The unique shampoo and conditioner formulas have been proven to restore the three elements that give life to hair - strength, softness and shine - in just three washes.

Madonna T.
Buena Park, CA
I really like this product because of soffit free and I also like to use the shampoo with it and I work at target right now is a beauty concierge and I always recommend this product for people with sensitive scalp and dry hair
Kendyl S.
Chambersburg, PA
I found that while this conditioner made my hair smooth in the shower, it often times dried a little naughty and didn’t feel very soft and touchable. I have color treated hair, so maybe it would be best for me to go for a conditioner that pinpoints damage. i’m sure this is a great product for many others!!
Aliss T.
Medley, FL
This conditioner wasn’t good to me, I have oily scalp and since this is “nourishing” sometimes I had to apply it only at the very ends , otherwise my hair was feeling oily
Karina C.
chicago
Alisa F.
As is with other Aveeno products, Aveeno makes me feel like I’m doing something natural to my skin. The smell is okay and the packaging could be cuter honestly but I do like to use this shampoo when I feel like my hair needs a break.
Yulisa M.
Belton, TX
I am absolutely in love with this product it makes my hair not so frizzy, shine, smell good, and it also kinda helps my waves and curls to be more define and more noticeable since it shines and bounce and look so alive.
Lola F.
Maurice
Such a good conditioner! Keeps my hair soft and not oily afterwards! Other brands don’t really work as well but this one does. It’s a good scent and it’s really affordable! I am so satisfied with this product!
Nicole S.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product to use and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Alyson C.
Fond du Lac
There are so many different types of this shampoo and conditioner. This is very affordable and and so many stores that it can be purchased at. The scent is very gentle and get a bug value for the price too.
Elise W.
Franklin, TN

#music #festival #vsco #VSCOCam #concert #photoshoot #puppy #creative #justinbieber #instagood #explore #dog #photographer #dope #musician #sunset #coffee #jacobsartorius #summer #piano #shawnmendes #arianagrande #animal #reputation #nature #travel #talent #spain #beauty #wanderlust