BY AVEENO

Moisturizes For Softer, Healthier-looking Skin.

This Lightly-fragranced, Hydrating Body Wash Contains Shea Butter, A Natural Ingredient Known For Its Moisturizing Properties, And Is Enriched With Natural Fig For Healthier-looking Skin That Feels Soft And Smells Great Long After You Shower.

Aveeno® Positively Nourishing Hydrating Body Wash
  • "This product was great for my sensitive skin. Perfect balance of moisture and fragrance. " in 70 reviews
  • "Aveeno Active Naturals Active Naturals Positively Nourishing Hydrating Body Wash I love everything from Aveeno and this does not disappoint, it really hydrates my skin" in 56 reviews
  • "I have very dry skin, and have a hard time finding a body wash that doesn't dry me out. This stuff doesn't leave my skin feeling tight and dry. I also love how this stuff smells. It makes the whole bathroom smell amazing. " in 45 reviews
  • "Great body wash with a great smell. Leaves you skin feeling smooth and refreshed. Helps with eczema " in 20 reviews
Shannon C.
I use this body wash everyday! I have sensitive skin that other body washes tend to leave dried out but this aveeno body wash does just the trick. It doesn’t have any harsh or perfume like smells so it leaves the skin with a naturally clean smell. It also leaves my skin moisturized as if I have lotioned after using a regular body wash. There is no greasy residue just moisturized skin at the end of use.The is worth the buy and I recommend this product to all skin types.
donisha F.
I LOVE the way this smells!! I love that it's moisturizing without feeling heavy on my skin. I dislike body washes that feel thick, as if I'm putting lotion on in the shower, and this does NOT feel that wat at all. 💖
LaTanza L.
Iowa City, IA
This is currently my most recent purchase. I highly recommend this to everyone who has sensitive skin because you will not be disappointed. The lavender smell on my skin fits well with my body chemistry.
Amnah A.
Hoover
I didn’t really like this product. I didn’t like the smell at all. It also left my skin feeling like there was a layer of soap left on it and I did not like that. I probably wouldn’t buy it again. There are better alternatives out there
Michaela C.
This is my now go-to body wash. I had my daughter almost 3 months ago and ever since then my skin has been sooo dry, figured I’d give this a shot. It helped the itchiness from dry skin and although it’s not super hydrating, it definitely has made a difference. The smell is also very nice.
Tessa L.
Callahan, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I LOVE THE AVEENO POSITIVELY NOURISHING HYDRATING BODY WASH! The scent is so mild, crisp and sweet. The body wash is silky and leaves you feels clean and refreshed! I would recommend to others as well as planning to buy again.
Christina C.
Norman , OK
I have nothing to complain about with this body wash! It gets me clean, smells lovely, and keeps my skin from drying out in the winter! It was pretty inexpensive and my husband likes the smell as well.
stefffa K.
Fairfield , CA
I love this body wash!!! It’s my favorite aveeno product that I’ve tried so far. Smells amazing and makes my skin feel super soft and hydrated. I hate when body washes make my skin feel dry after using it but this one is amazing
Alicia R.
Bethlehem
I'm so happy Aveeno added smells to their product, it's hard when you have to use oatmeal for you eczema. They are mostly fragrance free they changed the game with this
Elsa W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body wash smells good and is good to use before putting the aveeno body oil. It is a good price for a body wash compare to many others. This is a gentle body wash that hydrates your skin. But I wouldn't buy it again because it didn't really hydrate my skin as much as I would have wanted it too.