Aveeno Positively Nourishing Conditioning Leave-In Treatment uploaded by Crystal B.Aveeno Positively Nourishing Conditioning Leave-In Treatment uploaded by Sam T.

BY AVEENO

Aveeno Positively Nourishing Conditioning Leave-In Treatment nourishes and conditions dry and damaged hair with a unique blend of deep conditioners and moisturizers. It uses Aveenos Active Naturals Nourishing Wheat Complex formula to strengthen your hair shaft with a boost of protein where it is most needed resulting in strong and healthy-looking hair. see more...

• When using this product multiple times a week has anyone ...1 Answers
Crystal B.
Cheyenne
I purchased this product due to dry and dull hair . I do however have thin and mature hair so I have to be very careful how much I put in or I get oily fast!! This product is great ! A fine mist on the ends and then a comb through creates the perfect condition my hair needs . The only issue is if I mess up with a couple too many or I spray close to my roots I get an awful mess !
Have to be careful with this one but if you are the results are great ! 🙆🏻‍♀️👍🏻
This is an awesome product and it gives good results better than I expected as my hair is hard to manage. It is worth the price and affordable for me it works well on my hair which is frizzy and a bit dry 😍😍😍😍. It is an overall amazing product worth it for sure.
hey b.
Although this helped my hair the only problem was that it gave my hair a greasy feeling afterwards. I tried rinsing over and over again but there was always a greasy feeling for a couple of days so I stopped using it.
ᴀɴɪsᴀ ᴀ.
Actually really like this product I use it after I take a shower and deep condition my hair once a week it really helps make my Hair very soft it’s affordable and it’s a great buy I would definitely buy it again
Miriam M.
Tucson, Arizona
One of the best products I have used for my hair. It allows my hair to be soft and and hydrated. It also helps to make my hair look shinier. It is pricier than most products but it is very worth it.
Amanda💖 O.
Orlando
This product was great and it keeps the hair looking great and hydrated. It sure helps me a lot especially for someone with curly hair. But it’s affordable so you should definitely buy this .
Talia M.
This is a decent product. It moisturizes my hair and does everything a leave in conditioner would do. Although it is a good product I don't see such a drastic change that would make me repurchase this product. It worked well but it didn't have such a crazy impact on my hair.
Josephine G.
It’s nice 👍 It makes my hair very soft. Very gentle. The odor is nicer. I bought that in Walmart. The quality is high and I recomment to everybody. I’m enchanted!! ❤️❤️
Stone Q.
Brooklyn ny
I love this product so much it really helps with my hair to make it nice smells very good for hair fr so dont forget to get yours 💙💸‼️ The Influenster App Influenster
Natiya R.
Mansfield
This is a pretty good product. I let it sit in my hair from 2-3 min and washing it out with cool water it leaves my hair very soft with a nice lavender smell to it I would most definitely be purchasing this again....
MEGHAN T.
When using this product multiple times a week has anyone noticed if there is any residue left on the surface of your hair? After multiple uses does your hair feel weighed down at all?