BY AVEENO

This luxurious body lotion with scents of lavender and chamomile envelopes your skin in lasting moisture, while its relaxing scent soothes your senses. It's also formulated with ACTIVE NATURALS Colloidal Oatmeal, the natural ingredient most recommended by dermatologists to maintain healthy looking skin. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kimberly J.
Troy, NY
This is a very lightly scented moisturizer, not overpowering in the least. Sinks into skin relatively quickly, and has a thick consistency. I use this at night before bed, and it helps relax me and take away some of the stress of the day. Would recommend for a nice evening lotion.
Sarah M.
Kansas City, MO
This is my ultimate favorite lotion! I'm typically sensitive to most lotions and they cause my skin to flare up and burn, this lotion also has an amazing smell I can't resist.
Christy W.
Cordova, TN
Not only does this stuff smell wonderful (and totally calming), but it also makes the itching stop without having to use a medicated cream. My itchiness comes from food sensitivities and dry, winter skin, and this Aveeno lotion feels better immediately! Aveeno Positively Nourishing Calming Lotion
Tyson C.
THIS IS THE BEST STUFF IN THE WORLD! I love the smell, the way it makes my skin feel, and how it does not make me feel greasy. I highly recommend this to anyone who needs lotion but perhaps hate putting it on. This sinks right into your skin so it does not sit on the surface like some lotions do!
Kayla S.
Las Vegas, NV
When I was shopping I seen this new Aveeno nourishing lotion especially when it smells like lavender and I have dry skin so whenever I put some on my hands it keeps them moisture all day and if your looking for a new lotion brand I would totally recommend it.
Grace H.
I follow up with this body lotion after the body wash they make. I love it! It's so calming and helps you rewind from the day. Scent lasts all day and keeps skin moisturized. You feel like your in a spa. Love love love this product, definitely recommend.
Mildred A.
Paterson, NJ
I've been using this product for a few months now. Aveeno never disappoints. It has helped tremendously with my dry itchy skin. It calms & soothes my skin. I apply it after a shower and every morning to help reduce dryness.
Caitlin C.
One of the best lotions I have purchased. I love the smell and it does not bog down my skin at all. It really does feel good when applied and stays all day to make your skin feel like it is glowing. I would definitely recommend and I would buy it again.
Stacey F.
Clermont, FL
I have severe eczema. I seem to break out more in the winter time and in certain spots. I have tried many many different products over the years and to no avail they didn't seem to make a difference.
my Daughters boss told her about Aveeno Positively Nourishing and said it work for her, so I figured it was worth a try.
I only use this when I shower. I have noticed that my skin doesn't burn as much right after the a shower. My skin is much softer and my breakouts have seem to calm down a little bit. Its a great product anything that will give some type of relief.
Brittni S.
Wooster, OH
We live putting this on the kids after their baths before bed. We find this at target. The kids love the gentle lavender scent! The scent and lotion seems to really absorb and last a long time. Would definitely buy again!