BY AVEENO

Calms your senses while moisturizing your skin.

Shown to help calm and relax you while you shower, this lightly fragranced body wash is as good for your skin as it is for your senses. The creamy lather moisturizes your skin and is enriched with natural ingredients known for their calming benefits. Your skin is left feeling soft and smooth, while you feel calm and relaxed.

Ingredients: Water, sodium laureth sulfate, glycerin, sodium lauroamphoacetate, cocamidopropyl betaine, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, cananga odorata flower extract, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, mauritia flexuosa fruit oil, fragrance, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, styrene/acrylates copolymer, polysorbate 20, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, polyquaternium-7, tetrasodium EDTA.<br><br>May also contain: citric acid.

• Ive been using for a Body wash thats not drying my skin a...2 Answers
  • Does the scent help you to relax? I love calming washes!2 Answers
  • Does this work for dry skin? I'm looking for the best dru...9 Answers
Aveeno® Positively Nourishing® Calming Body Wash
  • "I ran out of my other Aveeno body wash and was looking to try another one. I love how it lathers and it moisturizes my skin. I don't break out or anything. my skin is sensitive so I have to be careful of what I use in the shower. this will definitely be a staple for me and it doesn't hurt that it is affordable and smells really good. " in 3 reviews
Kristy G.
west palm beach
Aveeno® Positively Nourishing® Calming Body Wash

I normally love Aveeno products, so it is very uncommon for me to write a negative review on one. The nourishing only calming body wash says it has a scent of lavender chamomile and ylang-ylang.... And I wasn't expecting an overwhelming scent, but this honestly smelt nothing like any of those things and exactly like a bar of Dove soap. On the upside it does leave my skin very soft throughout the day after I take my morning shower... But I was just very disappointed that I could not even smell so much as a hint of lavender. of course I will continue to buy Aveeno products, but I will definitely not be purchasing this body wash again.
Emma V.
Parma, OH
I love this body wash! It’s very gentle but still does a great job. The wash itself is creamy and suds up well. Plus, a little goes a really long way, so it’s a great value! Doesn’t dry out my skin, and is also great for shaving. Definitely recommend
Meghan L.
Lynchburg, VA
My skin feels amazing after using Aveeno's Lavender body wash. Yes, it is a little more expensive then Dove or Dial, but those products do not do much for your skin!

This product not only soothes your skin, it also keeps it incredibly hydrated. I have no issue with dryness. The aroma is pleasantly relaxing. I have never used a body wash that has made my body feel impeccably soft as well as moisturized.

I highly recommend this product to anyone who struggles with dryness of skin. It will enrich your skin and give it life.
Shelby R.
Nevada, OH
Had lavender and ylang ylang: DO I HAVE TO SAY ANY MORE?? This is SUCH an amazing smell. Since I bought once I haven’t been able to buy anything else! The smell is hypnotizing and leaves my body soooo soft and moisturizer!
Abby N.
Ventura, CA
This became one of my favorite body washes after one use. The smell is so amazing and fragrant. It lathers quickly and nicely. Leaves my skin feeling clean and doesn’t feel dry. Will definitely purchase again.
Hannah E.
San Diego
This is my favorite body wash! Yesss for smelling great and being relaxed! Plus it leaves your skin feeling moisturized and not oily. It’s really affordable and just over-all a great product! 10/10 would recommend
Lisa W.
I'd give this zero stars if I could. This body wash gave me bad breakouts/rashes on my chest and shoulders. Didn't happen right away, got through half the bottle before noticing breakouts were spreading and getting worse. I have used other lightly scented Aveeno body washes without issue, I do have sensitive skin. Noticed this bottle did not say "dermatologist tested" or "hypoallergenic" like on the other bottles I've used. Steer clear if you are super sensitive!
Danny T.
This body wash is a great way to start your morning with calming notes of lavender as you cleanse your skin. The scent doesn’t stay on your skin and the body wash is soft. It’s a couple dollars more than the average body wash at your local grocery store but definitely worth it for a product from a great brand.
Kimberly G.
Lynchburg, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
I tried this body wash after having trouble with itchy and dry skin. Since trying this body wash I haven’t had any issues! Not only is it gentle and nourishing, but the smell is AMAZING. It’s a very light and clean fragrance, not overwhelming at all. It really calms me down before bed and I love it!
Alexis T.
Strawberry Plains
I have tried them all! This Aveeno body wash combines everything I was looking for. It has a lovely aroma which is delicate and not overpowering. It is creamy with a perfect amount of "suds" and doesn't leave my skin at all dry. I'll look no further. I've found my "fave".
Dana C.
Austin, TX
Does this work for dry skin? I'm looking for the best drugstore body wash for dry skin???
Krystal B.
Fort Morgan, CO
Is this your favorite lavender body wash product?
Stephanie L.
Stamford, CT
Have you ever tried it on your face? I'm scared of it making me break out
Silifat A.
Is this product ok for someone with sensitive skin.
Chloe W.
Wht Settlemt, TX
What do you think about this lotion?