BY AVEENO #98 in Body Wash

Aveeno Positively Nourishing Calming Body Wash: Body wash Moisturizes 16 oz Calms and relaxes Lightly fragranced Soothes skin Lavender, chamomile and ylang-ylang see more...

• Ive been using for a Body wash thats not drying my skin a...2 Answers
  • Does the scent help you to relax? I love calming washes!2 Answers
  • Does this work for dry skin? I'm looking for the best dru...9 Answers
Aveeno Positively Nourishing Calming Body Wash
  • "I use this on my babies daily because they both have eczema and sensitive skin. This also helps them relax and calm down before bed. I so recommend this product to anyone!" in 90 reviews
  • "This body wash is so delightful. Turns a simple shower into a spa-like experience. Very soothing and nourishing." in 47 reviews
  • "I've used it forever as a way to relax when taking a bath. It has helped even more now that I have itchy skin while being pregnant. " in 36 reviews
  • "But I was gifted this body wash at Christmas, and it reminded me how great a good body wash can be!" in 4 reviews
  • "It has helped even more now that I have itchy skin while being pregnant. " in 1 review
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Aveeno Positively Nourishing Calming Body Wash

I normally love Aveeno products, so it is very uncommon for me to write a negative review on one. The nourishing only calming body wash says it has a scent of lavender chamomile and ylang-ylang.... And I wasn't expecting an overwhelming scent, but this honestly smelt nothing like any of those things and exactly like a bar of Dove soap. On the upside it does leave my skin very soft throughout the day after I take my morning shower... But I was just very disappointed that I could not even smell so much as a hint of lavender. of course I will continue to buy Aveeno products, but I will definitely not be purchasing this body wash again.
Lisa W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'd give this zero stars if I could. This body wash gave me bad breakouts/rashes on my chest and shoulders. Didn't happen right away, got through half the bottle before noticing breakouts were spreading and getting worse. I have used other lightly scented Aveeno body washes without issue, I do have sensitive skin. Noticed this bottle did not say "dermatologist tested" or "hypoallergenic" like on the other bottles I've used. Steer clear if you are super sensitive!
Sierra J.
Washington DC
This body wash is great for the winter time when your skin is dry and needs moisture. It also smells great and is somewhat calming. I have noticed since I’ve started using it that it does make my back break out, I’m not sure if this is the body wash or just dryness etc.
Emma V.
Madison, NJ
I love this body wash! It’s very gentle but still does a great job. The wash itself is creamy and suds up well. Plus, a little goes a really long way, so it’s a great value! Doesn’t dry out my skin, and is also great for shaving. Definitely recommend
Meghan L.
Lynchburg, VA
My skin feels amazing after using Aveeno's Lavender body wash. Yes, it is a little more expensive then Dove or Dial, but those products do not do much for your skin!

This product not only soothes your skin, it also keeps it incredibly hydrated. I have no issue with dryness. The aroma is pleasantly relaxing. I have never used a body wash that has made my body feel impeccably soft as well as moisturized.

I highly recommend this product to anyone who struggles with dryness of skin. It will enrich your skin and give it life.
Shelby R.
Nevada, OH
Had lavender and ylang ylang: DO I HAVE TO SAY ANY MORE?? This is SUCH an amazing smell. Since I bought once I haven’t been able to buy anything else! The smell is hypnotizing and leaves my body soooo soft and moisturizer!
Chloe H.
Milledgeville, GA
Surprisingly enough, this cleared up the acne on my back and that’s not even what it’s for. Also, with my eczema I wasn’t sure if this would irritate my skin but it’s great! Makes skin soft and smell great
Abby N.
Ventura, CA
This became one of my favorite body washes after one use. The smell is so amazing and fragrant. It lathers quickly and nicely. Leaves my skin feeling clean and doesn’t feel dry. Will definitely purchase again.
Blair N.
The smell of this body wash is divine. The formula is thick and creamy and seems to moisturize my skin well considering it is a body wash. The bottle is a great size for the price. I love that it has oils in it. I don't want to use any other body wash ever again! The scent is literally calming and lingers on your skin for a little while after showering, I wish the scent stuck around longer!
Anna B.
Plano, TX
This product is amazing! The price is affordable, the bottle lasts a while, and the smell is excellent. It smells of lavender but it is not overwhelming and it only gives a light hint of the smell on your skin for a while. It feels great on the skin and I have to buy more since I just ran out. The product is easy to use since it’s not a bar and doesn’t slip out of your hands or anything. Definitely recommend!
Dana C.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this work for dry skin? I'm looking for the best drugstore body wash for dry skin???
Krystal B.
Fort Morgan, CO
Is this your favorite lavender body wash product?
Stephanie L.
Have you ever tried it on your face? I'm scared of it making me break out
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How is this does it leave your skin feeling dry??
Silifat A.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this product ok for someone with sensitive skin.