Aveeno Positively Nourishing Calming Body Wash
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
- "I use this on my babies daily because they both have eczema and sensitive skin. This also helps them relax and calm down before bed. I so recommend this product to anyone!" in 90 reviews
- "This body wash is so delightful. Turns a simple shower into a spa-like experience. Very soothing and nourishing." in 47 reviews
- "I've used it forever as a way to relax when taking a bath. It has helped even more now that I have itchy skin while being pregnant. " in 36 reviews
- "But I was gifted this body wash at Christmas, and it reminded me how great a good body wash can be!" in 4 reviews
- "It has helped even more now that I have itchy skin while being pregnant. " in 1 review
I normally love Aveeno products, so it is very uncommon for me to write a negative review on one. The nourishing only calming body wash says it has a scent of lavender chamomile and ylang-ylang.... And I wasn't expecting an overwhelming scent, but this honestly smelt nothing like any of those things and exactly like a bar of Dove soap. On the upside it does leave my skin very soft throughout the day after I take my morning shower... But I was just very disappointed that I could not even smell so much as a hint of lavender. of course I will continue to buy Aveeno products, but I will definitely not be purchasing this body wash again.
This product not only soothes your skin, it also keeps it incredibly hydrated. I have no issue with dryness. The aroma is pleasantly relaxing. I have never used a body wash that has made my body feel impeccably soft as well as moisturized.
I highly recommend this product to anyone who struggles with dryness of skin. It will enrich your skin and give it life.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos