BY AVEENO

Aveeno Positively Nourishing Calming Body Wash: Body wash Moisturizes 16 oz Calms and relaxes Lightly fragranced Soothes skin Lavender, chamomile and ylang-ylang see more...

• Ive been using for a Body wash thats not drying my skin and mostl...1 Answers
  • Does the scent help you to relax? I love calming washes!1 Answers
  • Does this work for dry skin? I'm looking for the best drugstore b...8 Answers
Aveeno Positively Nourishing Calming Body Wash
  • "But I was gifted this body wash at Christmas, and it reminded me how great a good body wash can be!" in 4 reviews
  • "It has helped even more now that I have itchy skin while being pregnant. " in 1 review
  • "Used it as a bubble bath and felt wonderfully relaxed afterwards." in 1 review
  • "I tend to get very dry patchy skin in the winter and this helps ease the itchy!" in 1 review
  • "It is moisturizing and smells good too!" in 1 review
Ni'Jah M.
Tallahassee
I would give this product five stars because this is one of my favorite body washes. I suffer from dry skin and this product does a good job making the skin fee moisturized and still has a pleasant smell. The only con i have for this product is its price; it is not extremely expensive but it is also not the most affordable.
MeKale C.
Lavaca , AR
Favorite body wash ever!! Besides being lavender and promoting a calm feeling, it's so awesome on my dry sensitive skin. I use this product daily & feel refreshed after every wash. The soothing smell makes me feel relaxed right before I hit the hay!!
Asia W.
cedar rapids
The only body wash I can really use have sensitive skin and works very well with my skin leaves it soft smooth smells last for a long time as well easy-to-use highly recommended
Jennifer F.
Trenton, ME
Wellness Guru Expert
My skin is sensitive and broke out due to rash from a detergent. The Lavender scent is not strong, which is fine, but Lavender is also a herb/essential oil that calms and soothes skin, non-drying and combined with all the other goodies inside Aveeno, glad my dermatologist recommended it. Don't care for solid bar soaps, so this is just fine.
Desiree M.
I love this body wash it leaves my skin feeling nice and clean and soft I highly recommend this product to anybody who wants a body wash that's light on scent but still leaves you smelling fresh
Kim M.
Highland Park, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
I really enjoy this body wash. The smell is fresh and beautiful with notes of lavender and vanilla, and it makes my skin soft and comfortable after showering. You don't need a lot to get a good lather either, which means you don't need to repurchase a lot.
Andrea B.
Jacksonville, AR
I absolutely love this stuff. It smells so good and leaves my skin so smooth I suffer from fibromyalgia and this body wash really relaxes and soothes me to sleep. I would recommend this product I always get a good nights sleep after using it.
nicole r.
North Bay Vlg, FL
I really like this body wash because it's gentle with a light fragrance. It lathers nicely. It doesn't leave you super moisturized as the bottle claims but overall it's still a nice body wash. I would recommend it.
Jessica G.
I love Aveeno body wash! This one smelled delightful and was worth the buy! There were no cons to it at all! It made my skin so soft and I actually have this in my bathroom right now!! Love the scent and will be buying again. They sell it everywhere but I get it from the local Walmart.
Morgan J.
Orono, MN
I love this body wash! The scent is super relaxing, especially when I shower at night. It also leaves my skin feeling soft and nourished. Some other body washes that claim to do that leave my skin feeling dry. I use it every other day and it has helped my skin not feel so dry.
Dana C.
Austin, TX
Does this work for dry skin? I'm looking for the best drugstore body wash for dry skin???
Krystal B.
Fort Morgan, CO
Is this your favorite lavender body wash product?
Stephanie L.
Have you ever tried it on your face? I'm scared of it making me break out
Amanda C.
My son has extremely sensitive skin but has used Aveeno products since birth. Is the scent in this body wash strong?
Heather W.
West Seneca, NY
Do you think it would aggravate any rashes on my skin? Is it harsh?