BY AVEENO

Nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses.

This antioxidant-infused body wash with white peach and ginger helps awaken your senses. The uplifting scent gives you the instant pick-me-up you need to make it through the day while antioxidant-infused formula helps nourish skin.

Buy on Amazon
Doree L.
I love the scent. It smell like a peach smoothie. It’s one of the best peach scents I have ever smelled. It left my skin a bit dry, but it’s affordable. I think it’s a bit pricey for almost ten dollars.Aveeno® Positively Nourishing® Antioxidant Infused Body Wash With White Peach and Ginger
Adrian C.
Waxhaw, NC
At my age, I’ll try anything with antioxidants that I can afford. Does this make my skin look younger? I’m not sure. But, it does leave my skin feeling soft, supple, and clean! Great fragrance without irritation.
Hannah E.
San Diego
This and the calming wash are my favorite shower time accessories! This energizing one for the day time is so great! I love it. So affordable, and leaves the skin feeling silky smooth! No skin irritations like I normally get from scented washes.
Janice L.
Temple City, CA
Probably my favorite body wash. Great creamy and soft texture that feels good on the skin paired with this bright and invigorating scent. Perfect for morning showers or just whenever you need a bit more pep!
Latanza R.
Iowa City, IA
I used this body wash a few times and I must say I love the way it makes my skin feels and how wonderful it smells. I really enjoy their ingredients used because I have sensitivity skin.
Brenna R.
Iowa City, IA
I love all the different scents from this body wash line, but this may have to be my favorite. The smell lasts longer than most female body washes, in my opinion, but still not as long as men body washes do..ugh. The reason i took off a star is because my current bottle got really runny after I switched to my holy grail shower smoothie by LUSH (in Turkish Delight) for about 3 weeks and then went back to using it. Strange, as the lid was air tight and wasn't open.
Lenka C.
amazing scent, very moisturizing and nourishing for the skin, its soft as silk with gives you that "just left the spa" feeling in the comfort of your own home. purchased through amazon but I've seen it at cvs and walgreens.  I love this formula and I would try other scents as well!
Katie B.
Decatur, AL
The Aveeno body wash works wonders for my skin. I have very dry, bumpy skin on the backs of my arms and thighs. This body wash smells magical and moisturizes perfectly. I happened upon it at Walmart. A bottle lasts me a months. I would absolutely recommend this to someone looking for a great smelling body wash that also moisturizes and protects skin.
Stephanie P.
College Sta, TX
Love this product! It will leave your hair soft and smelling good. Also if you have dandruff it will help you get rid of ig, and it will not male your scalp irritated. I believe the product it has it's reasonable price less than $10 it's aveeno so ig makes it affordable. Highly recommend.
AnnaStajsza S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Anti oxidant body wash is life plus you leave and you just smell like the body wash all day .. when does
That ever happen ! It's amazing and leaves your skin silky soft !! I always look for this stuff when I'm needing body wash