BY AVEENO

Aveeno Positively Ageless Warming Scrub

Warning Text: If Product Gets Into Eyes, Rinse Thoroughly With Water. This Product Contains Mushroom Extract.

Ingredients: Peg-8, Magnesium Sulfate, Poloxamer 338, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Polyethylene, Cetyl Alcohol, Silica, Dimethyl Silylate, Di-Ppg-2 Myreth-10 Adipate, Ganoderma Lucidum (Mushroom) Stem Extract, Lentinus Edodes Extract, Algae Extract, Fragrance, Stearyl Alcohol.

Instructions: Directions: Moisten Face With Water. Dispense Product (About The Size of A Quarter) Onto Fingertips and Dab Onto Forehead, Cheeks, Chin, and Nose. Massage Over Face, Rewetting Face 1-2 Times to Extend The Warming Experience. Rinse With Water. For Best Results, Use Daily At The Sink Or In The Shower For Cleaner, Smoother, Naturally Younger-Looking Skin.

Shelly W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I really like this product.  I have very sensitive skin and have to be careful when using scrubs.  This product exfoliates nicely without being harsh on my skin.  I like that it is affordable and a great product for every day use.  I recommended it to friends and they like it too.
Amber H.
North Augusta, SC
this scrub is great for any skin type along with sensitive skin. I find some scrub beads are harsh on your face, but not this. The beads really help get all the dirt and makeup out of your pores. It leaves you feeling refreshed. It's totally worth it!
Alexandria W.
Bedford, TX
I love aveeno products. They are good to use for any skin type, and even for those, like me, who have sensitive skin. This lathers up well and has little beads in it to help scrub your face.
Marilu Q.
Salinas, CA
good product it is gentle on my face and a perfect size, your skin will feel so amazing after fully washed off and relaxing too i would totally recommend and not expensive at all go buy it!!! its so worth the money and also not pricey so great oveall
Paige L.
Tappan, NY
I love aveeno products and I love this one. The scrub isn't to hard on ur face and it's a nice smell and leaves my skin nice and soft whenever I use it
Victoria T.
The small cleansing balls inside of the cream was what sold my. I love the results. It leaves my face feeling refreshed and cleansed.
Laurie H.
Groesbeck, TX
I've been using Aveeno to exfoliate with for years. It is my go to. My daughter uses it too. I love how my skin feels after using it.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
This stuff is glorious. It feels soooonice on your skin, it's like a mini spa experience during your regular morning routine. Love it
Robyn R.
Huntington Beach
I love this! It is my new go to cleanser. I just wish they made it in a bigger bottle. I feel.like it runs out to quickly.
Rebecca M.
Great product really makes your skin feel soft and smooth and it is very affordable. I buy mine from Walmart or Walgreens.