BY AVEENO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Riza C.
oh I love Aveeno positively radiant moisturizer with sun block, I've been repurchasing this since my cousin introduced me to this product, I've been telling my friends to use this, it does magic on my skin, I use this day even at night. I also love the Aveeno positively radiant anti acne when I had some bad days and it actually prevents my face from breaking out.
Britany D.
Chapel Hill, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Aveeno is one of my favorite brands, I have been using this cleanser for a couple of years now and my skin seems to be so much healthier. My skin is so smooth and shiny now. I like how it's hypoallergenic. My skin is sensitive and I have never had any problems with breakouts or blemishes. It has a really nice scent that isn't overbearing. It cleans my skin nicely without leaving any residue behind and it doesn't dry my skin out or clog my pores. It also gives my skin a nice even skin complexion. I highly recommend it and will continue using it!
CherryBloggerGirl R.
Washougal , WA
My skin has never looked so smooth as it does when I use this product. I’m in my late 30s and have been blessed to not have a single wrinkle appear yet on my face! I credit it to the quality of this product and the SPF contained in it. It is light, lightly fragranced, and it doesn’t have a strong sunscreen scent like other brands I’ve used before. I use the complete Positively Ageless line, and I recommend it to everyone I know!
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this sunscreen, the smell is amazing and it contains antioxidants and other ingredients to keep your skin supple and “ageless” I pair this with the serum and my skin is baby soft. Not pricey and definitely worth every penny
Jennifer M.
Churubusco, IN
I have enjoyed this product and like how light it feels plus I also like the spf that is in it. It is very gentle on my skin. The price is good and it seems to last quite a while.
Sunshyne G.
South Miami, FL
Aveeno is one of my favourite brands to use. The feel of this on the skin is so soothing. This is quite gentle on the skin. I've only used this particular product once, and it greatly met my expectations. Would buy again.
Michael R.
Montgomry Village, MD
This is great! Love this product! It has definitely helped in the summer. It was good on sensitive skin! A great price and worth it! I highly recommend this product!
Ash R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like this particular product. I have loved this brand since I was young. This was my first time purchasing this product for a trip and worked great. No horrible white residue worked as a lotion. Would buy again.
Ifza I.
Queens Vlg, NY
Out of all the moisturizers available at the drugstore, this one is my favorite. It's quick absorbing but doesn't dissappate so much to where I feel as if I haven't even moisturized. This moisturizer still leaves me with a silky smooth feel that lasts all day. my brother actually likes to use this on his face as well and although he has a history of being acne-prone, this has never caused any reactions.
Jessica B.
A nice light moisturizer and sunblock! Does not leave you feeling greasy. I love aveeno because it’s so light and replenishing for my face.