BY AVEENO

Restores and strengthens dry, fragile skin.

This uniquely formulated body cream has been clinically shown to moisturize for 24 hours. With ACTIVE NATURALS® Southernwood, it works to help fortify the skin's moisture barrier, leaving it feeling stronger and more resilient. With regular use, the skin's moisture barrier can be improved, leaving skin healthier and younger looking.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® SOUTHERNWOOD

Fortifies and moisturizes your skin.

AVEENO® scientists utilize an extract of the southernwood plant that contains a natural combination of sugars and polyphenols. ACTIVE NATURALS® Southernwood formulas provide antioxidant activity to help restore the moisture barrier.

• How would you compare to big name brands?1 Answers
  • Wondering if this goes on oily or if it is a thicker cons...1 Answers
  • Does this product work very well? My skin gets dry after ...1 Answers
Aveeno® Positively Ageless® Skin Strengthening Body Cream
  • "This lotion is my go-to everyday lotion because it works. Its very moisturizing, affordable, and makes my skin feel great. " in 131 reviews
  • "Love this lotion! Doesn't leave you feeling sticky or slimy. It works great for dry skin and has a really nice scent. " in 85 reviews
  • "This cream smells great and moisturizes my dry, sensitive skin really well. I really like to use this on my legs and feet during the warmer months." in 44 reviews
Megan M.
Love the smell and the look of my face after using this! It’s one of the few products that doesn’t make my skin breakout after using it. I would highly recommend this to other people and would definitely buy it again!
Ariana D.
Omaha
Softened any rough patches that I had and leaves it soft to the touch without feeling greasy. It's one of those creams that can be built up and is absorbed by the skin fast. Would definitely recommend and I have oily skin. My boyfriend also tried it on his rough man hands and left them better than other creams have.
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I’m loving this Aveeno hand cream. It smells wonderful. A little bit goes along way. My hands don’t feel greasy just smooth and hydrated. I love this product. I will definitely buy again. Highly recommended.
Taylor L.
Philadelphia, PA
Great for new tattoos! I used this after the first three days (used ointment for those days) and it doesnt burn the skin since theres no scents or chemicals in it. Needs multiple applications every day though since it absorbs into the skin so quickly.
Lisa C.
Mooresville, NC
I love this body moisturizer! It feels amazing on your skin and doesn’t leave it feeling heavy or oily. I use it everyday and I have noticed my skin so much softer. I would definitely buy this product again!
Alyssa H.
Beaufort
Super awesome product. I love how it makes my skin feel. It's very gentle and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. It was effective. The packaging was pretty. I'd like for the product to be cheaper, but it's worth the money.
Lexie G.
Burley, ID
I have extremely dry skin. So dry that it cracks on my heels, legs, hands, and even my face. This product works really well. Aveeno products have a particular smell but they work fine.
Kaitlyn B.
Osage, IA
I use this everyday, the only thing is that when applying it, it seems to get stiff but when dried it’s smooth it’s just the spreading it out that made my face feel like it was tough!
Amina J.
I recently purchased this as a quick hand cream to have at work and I'm obsessed! I work as a cashier in retail and our doors are right by the registers so the winter temperature blows through all the time and it definitely dries out my hands. I've used other random lotions just to keep moisturized between touching money and clothing while at the register and I would always have to reapply in between customers. Once I purchased this lotion I applied some at the beginning of my shift and it kept my hands moisturized all the way up until my lunch break! (This was maybe 4-5 hours later) I had to reapply after my lunch break because I did end up washing if off, but if I hadn't done that I still would've been fine without reapplying. Not to mention it has a light but very nice smell to it which is not over powering at all. I'm honestly amazed at this lotion, definitely fell in love.
Mallorie L.
I love using this cream after I wash my face. My face is always so soft and I do not break out as much!! It doesn't make my face oily either so that's another plus!!
Mechelle J.
Manchester, KY
How would you compare to big name brands?
Brooklyn U.
Does this product work very well? My skin gets dry after swimming, and I'm in need of something that will strengthen my skin. Will this help?
Jenna G.
Wondering if this goes on oily or if it is a thicker consistency like the oat formula? I prefer them like that.