BY AVEENO #91 in Body Scrub

With natural shiitake complex and vitamin c to to reveal younger-looking skin. Help reveal younger-looking, naturally beautiful skin with this scrub. Formulated with active naturals natural shiitake complex and fortified with vitamin c, this gentle exfoliating scrub, with retexturizing microbeads, removes impurities while polishing away dead skin cells for a smoother, more even tone. . â . â . â

Aveeno® Positively Ageless® Resurfacing Scrub with Vitamin C 5 oz.
  • "Well no...my brother started using this plus the moisturizer and it has done WONDERS for his skin and mine!!!" in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend this product. " in 1 review
  • "I have very dry skin and this product works so well on my face!" in 1 review
  • "It's gentle enough not to cause any sort of irritation, but still has made a significant difference in reducing my blackheads and overall skin quality." in 1 review
  • "This is by far the best facial cleanser I've ever used." in 1 review
palette p.
At first, this was a great product! I could see a noticeable difference in my skin, however, the honeymoon period quickly ended, because my skin could used to the product. Therefore, the formula no longer worked on my skin and I had to switch to another skin-care routine. Thankfully, I switched to Proactiv+, which I can promise is the best skin-care routine out there, and I would recommend those products and that brand over this one.
Stephanie P.
Cerritos, CA
I've used this daily when the weather gets cold and the days are shorter. Since I have light skin I also have to wear a sunscreen daily as well, no matter what the weather.

This scrub doesn't dry my face out and always make me feel fresh and clean. It's hard to find scrubs that aren't too hard on my face since i dry out fairly easily after a scrub.

Love it! Will totally buy it again and again!
Dana M.
I love the way this feels on my skin. It's exfoliating but not too abrasive. If you use it every day, your skin might become a little dry so I'd go every other day or three times a week. There's no real strong scent so if you have sensitive skin towards fragrance this shouldn't be an issue.
Kristin J.
Muncie, IN
I love this product. It is gentle enough to use daily but exfoliates enough that my skin feels great after every use. Very tame scent that won't overwhelm you. I've been buying this for years and will be buying it again when I run out!
Elyssa W.
Winter Spgs, FL
I adore Aveeno products because they are calming and easy on sensitive skin. Facial scrubs are usually rough on skin, so finding one from Aveeno was like striking gold. Aveeno's Positively Ageless Resurfacing Scrub with Vitamin C is perfect for aging skin and sensitive skin because it's delicate while still getting the job done. After using this scrub, your face feels refreshed and revitalized, it's like your face woke up from the best sleep. I highly recommend this for every skin type, you can never be too careful with your skin, and scrubs are very important for keeping the skin firm and healthy.
Jenna M.
georgetown
I love this resurfacing scrub it's gentle and effective I would continue to buy it and it's inexpensive for the most part are use it often and I'm very happy with it
Filza A.
Lk In The Hls, IL
Have been using this brand for face wash and lotion for years now... and definitely stand by this brand. I just recently started using their moisturizing + sunscreen combo and absolutely love the combo. First sunscreen that doesn't have a funky smell and isn't extremely oily. Very comfortable to wear!!
Rachael H.
As a big fan of Aveeno I must say that this is one of my favorite products. I use it in the shower, but it can also be used in your bathroom sink. Without overpowering your skin and making you feel oily it manages to scrub away excess dirt and makeup that is left in the pores. I feel like since i started using this product (for about 6 months) i can tell that my skin has improved. Not overpowering and doesn't smell like harsh chemicals, it leaves my skin feeling good and fresh.
Aidelina G.
Providence, RI
Love this Aveeno scrub its excellent of exfoliating the skin especially for my age I'm in my 40's leaves my skin refreshed soft not oily or dry. It comes in a dispensable tube which makes it easy to dab in the hand. This is one of my favorite scrubs I have bought several times
Jen S.
Somerset, NJ
This scrub is just ok....it does a good job at exfoliating, not too rough but just enough. The only thing I don't like about it is that the exfoliating agents used in the scrub are extremely fine and hard to rinse off. Whenever I use this scrub, I am usually picking the exfoliants out of my hairline the rest of the day.
Daisy L.
Etobicoke
I heard this is a great scrub. Is this for all over body or can you also use it on your face?
Skyler F.
Rowlett, TX
Does this help get rid of dry skin?