BY AVEENO #92 in Body Scrub

With natural shiitake complex and vitamin c to to reveal younger-looking skin. Help reveal younger-looking, naturally beautiful skin with this scrub. Formulated with active naturals natural shiitake complex and fortified with vitamin c, this gentle exfoliating scrub, with retexturizing microbeads, removes impurities while polishing away dead skin cells for a smoother, more even tone. . â . â . â

Aveeno® Positively Ageless® Resurfacing Scrub with Vitamin C 5 oz.
  • "Well no...my brother started using this plus the moisturizer and it has done WONDERS for his skin and mine!!!" in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend this product. " in 1 review
  • "I have very dry skin and this product works so well on my face!" in 1 review
  • "It's gentle enough not to cause any sort of irritation, but still has made a significant difference in reducing my blackheads and overall skin quality." in 1 review
  • "This is by far the best facial cleanser I've ever used." in 1 review
Elyssa W.
Winter Spgs, FL
I adore Aveeno products because they are calming and easy on sensitive skin. Facial scrubs are usually rough on skin, so finding one from Aveeno was like striking gold. Aveeno's Positively Ageless Resurfacing Scrub with Vitamin C is perfect for aging skin and sensitive skin because it's delicate while still getting the job done. After using this scrub, your face feels refreshed and revitalized, it's like your face woke up from the best sleep. I highly recommend this for every skin type, you can never be too careful with your skin, and scrubs are very important for keeping the skin firm and healthy.
Rachael H.
As a big fan of Aveeno I must say that this is one of my favorite products. I use it in the shower, but it can also be used in your bathroom sink. Without overpowering your skin and making you feel oily it manages to scrub away excess dirt and makeup that is left in the pores. I feel like since i started using this product (for about 6 months) i can tell that my skin has improved. Not overpowering and doesn't smell like harsh chemicals, it leaves my skin feeling good and fresh.
Juliana T.
I have dry skin and at time my face (mainly my forehead) will get flakey and putting on makeup just doesn't make it look nicer. This scrub have a nice exfoliation but not strong enough for my type of skin. I'd recommend this to someone who has fare skin. For my skin, this scrub doesn't workout for me so I'll most likely not buy this product again but it does leave a nice exfoliation for those with sensitive skin.
Candace D.
As a girl with sensitive skin, I am definitely a fan of Aveeno products. They have never had a problem with them agitating my skin. This scrub is my one of my go to scrubs for the days that I feel that my skin needs extra exfoliation. It leaves my skin looking clean and radiant, while not drying it out! Certainly would recommend to other who have a problem with dry, irritated skin.
Liz P.
I tried this because I usually love face washes that are also exfoliating because I like to feel 100% clean. It left my skin feeling dry and stiff, AND it contains microbeads. I would say that the price should definitely be lower for the quality of this product. I would definitely not recommend this product to anyone unless they really like the drying feeling on their face.
LaChae R.
Chattanooga, TN
I have been using this scrub around once a week for a little while now. It smells okay, and does a decent job of exfoliating. It is a very gently exfoliant, so if you have sensitive skin it will probably work well. Sometimes when my skin gets flaky (I have terribly dry skin) it is just not enough. I don't think I will purchase this in the future.
Jessica W.
Rockaway Park, NY
Aveeno is my favorite skin product brand. Their organic fresh look and clean refreshing smell really does the trick. It is reasonably priced and readily available at all drug stores and super markets. I have been using this product for ears. It does a good scrubbing job without scratching your skin or leaving your face feeling irritated.
Caitlyn M.
Tampa, FL
Best face wash I've ever used. The little bitty exfoliating pieces make my skin feel so smooth and soft, softer than a babies butt. Leaves a light tingle, which combined with the fresh scent is a great help waking up in the morning. I am prone to frequent blackheads and this product is great and keeping those away as well.
Jen S.
Somerset, NJ
This scrub is just ok....it does a good job at exfoliating, not too rough but just enough. The only thing I don't like about it is that the exfoliating agents used in the scrub are extremely fine and hard to rinse off. Whenever I use this scrub, I am usually picking the exfoliants out of my hairline the rest of the day.
Erynn P.
Pomona, CA
This is a good drug store exfoliator, I almost finished my tube. I did get some samples of higher end exfoliators and I find them more effective because the beads in them are more intends (coarse) then aveeno. I would put this in the category of a light exfoliant. It also does not dry skin out which I liked as well
Skyler F.
Rowlett, TX
Does this help get rid of dry skin?
Daisy L.
Etobicoke
I heard this is a great scrub. Is this for all over body or can you also use it on your face?