BY AVEENO

New! A moisturizing eye cream that works with your unique skin and is clinically shown to: Visibly lift and firm skin around the eyes Reduce appearance of lines and wrinkles Visibly reduce dark circles and brighten appearance of eye area And because it s from Aveeno® it s gentle enough for even sensitive skin. A pioneer in the study of natural ingredients for efficacious skin care, Aveeno® has captured the naturally active benefit of wheat protein, shown to firm skin and rejuvenating shitake mushrooms, long believed to enhance vitality and slow aging. Discover Aveeno® Active Naturals ®.  Simply put, Active Naturals® are ingredients derived from nature and uniquely formulated to reveal skin s natural health and beauty. Essential Active Naturals®:   Wheat Protein  Natural Shiitake Complex Aveeno® Dermatologist recommended for

Angela L.
Birdsboro, PA
I think they may have discontinued this stuff, or changed it around because I can't find the little single pump bottle as depicted in the picture-- so I go on eBay or online otherwise to find it BECAUSE THIS IS MY FAVORITE EYE CREAM. I've used wicked expensive stuff, and it doesn't compare to this. I feel like I look much more awake, my eye area is definitely more lifted and firm, and the stuff lasts a while if you aren't too nuts with it. Love it and I find it cheaper online anyway than the twenty dollar tag in the stores, so I don't mind waiting for it to come. I always have two of these in hand, in when I have to move onto my second bottle, I quick order more so I never have to go without it.
Christine C.
Corryton, TN
I love this product. I tried it by accident. Desired I didn't want to take it back. I had it so why not try it. The product is a good constancy. It absorbs well into the skin and does not leave your skin oily. It has a clean, pleasant smell. I first used it on my eye area. I liked they way it ferferlt on my skin so I desired to try it on my whole face just to see. It did a wonderful job on my whole face. Helped with my eye concerns, puffy, dark circles, beginning wrinkles and with my other issue's, dark spots, sunspots, uneven tone and large pores. It was not oily so it in no way caused any tips of blemishes. Great product.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
Ok I actually just got this product from Aveeno for free I am in my second week of use so I can say that I have seen firming in my eye area around where my wrinkles are starting to be my skin is filling younger the first use of this product I noticed that my lines where less visible and my eyes looked younger so yes this product works can't wait till next week to see how much younger it makes my eyes thanks Aveeno for this free sample you made me a believer ...👍
Racheal K.
I have sensitive skin, and I've used the eczema lotions that aveeno offers so I decided to try this as well, but I'm 20 and I felt that the price of the bottle and the results of the product weren't amazing as I would have thought.

Pro: I like the shape of the container, great to travel with on the road. Lightweight on face.

Con: the performance of the product itself

It is just this product, Aveeno overall is great it just so happens I wasn't a huge fan of this.
Thomas J.
Austin, TX
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!poop!!!!!!!!!!!poop!!!!!!!!!!!poop!!!!!!!!!!!poop!!!!!!!!!!!poop!!!!!!!!!!!poop!!!!!!!!!!!poop!!!!!!!!!!!poop!!!!!!!!!!!poop!!!!!!!!!!!poop!!!!!!!!!!!poop!!!!!!!!!!!poop!!!!!!!!!!!poop!!!!!!!!!!!poop!!!!!!!!!!!poop!!!!!!!!!!!poop!!!!!!!!!!!poop!!!!!!!!!!!poop!!!!!!!!!!!poop!!!!!!!!!!!poop!!!!!!!!!!!poop!!!!!!!!!!!poop!!!!!!!!!!!poop!!!!!!!!!!!poop!!!!!!!!!!!poop!!!!!!!!!!!poop!!!!!!!!!!!poop
Norene C.
This is one of the only eye creams I can use. I do okay with the Olay Regenerist line, but I actually prefer Aveeno's positively ageless eye cream. Some high end eye creams actually made more lines appear under my eyes. I'm not sure why that is. But this Aveeno is one of the eye creams that moisturizes without causing more lines to appear. It is gentle, ever irritates and seems to brighten under my eyes as well.
Emma B.
When I got this I was kind of skeptical if it would actually work for my smile lines and wrinkles that I had, or just in general help my skin look better. I have been trying this product for one month now, and I can honestly see the difference in my face. I feel my face looks fresh and glowy yet and soft to the touch. This would be great for people with sensitive skin. Love it! Would recommend.
Maritza R.
Bradenton, Fl
This is the best facial cleanser for very dry-sensitive skin I have found. I have eczema, which is the like the "mother" of dry, sensitive skin. I do not need anything that strips what little moisture that in my skin while its cleansing it. I need something that is gentle and can seal the moister in. and this product does just that and works great.
Haley H.
Redding, CA
Gray I love you seen it it's not nice and it was from my eyes and it was really fun using I love it so much thanks you guys should make more of that kind a five star so good thank you guys I love it I don't want to say but it's really good I love the snow I'm actually gave it to my friend for a gift and she loved it and yeah
Emily L.
Lake balboa, CA
I actually hated this eye cream. A lot. I'm giving it two stars because I feel bad. It's been sitting in my drawer since I got it. It's important for me with eye creams that they are emollient but also absorb. I literally could wipe away the extra because I felt it sitting under my eye. Not a fan. Also the smell was gross.
Margaret H.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this cream work on fine lines under the eyes?
Rachel L.
Is this worth its price?
Vanessa M.
Graham, WA
I've used many products in this line but have not tried this eye cream yet. Has anyone noticed significant changes in their undereye area like reduced puffiness and brightness using it?
Chelsea C.
Carrollton, GA
I love Aveeno products but I'm afraid of wasting my money on an eye cream that won't show results. I have relatively dark circles under my eyes and I feel it's my main skin problem. Would anyone say this product definitely helped under eye circles?
Raquel P.
Las Piedras, PR
As this product helps the skin to moisturize ages line