BY AVEENO

Clinically shown to provide firmer looking skin in just 2 weeks.

This firming body lotion contains ACTIVE NATURALS® Natural Shiitake Complex for visibly improved firmness and elasticity. In a consumer study, 100% of women saw visible improvement in their skin in just 2 weeks. This light, nongreasy lotion helps to moisturize your skin with a subtle hint of fragrance.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® NATURAL SHIITAKE COMPLEX

Helps speed up the skin’s
natural renewal process.

Rich in vitamins and amino acids, shiitake mushrooms have been used in Asia for centuries to increase energy and promote overall vitality. Scientists for the AVEENO® Brand utilize the anti-aging potential of the shiitake mushroom for our POSITIVELY AGELESS® collection, whose products have been shown to improve the appearance of skin and fight the signs of aging.

• I'd love to try this. Does it really firm? And is it a go...1 Answers
  • Is this product greasy?2 Answers
  • How well does this product firm up legs1 Answers
Aveeno® Positively Ageless® Firming Body Lotion
  • "Smooth, moisturizing, and dries quickly. Lotion has a nice, light fragrance, that will not interfere with any colognes/perfumes." in 101 reviews
  • "This product is really good if ur skin is very sensitive and helps with eczema and dry skin " in 50 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin... but I am able to use this without it breaking my skin out. " in 36 reviews
Echo H.
Newton , KS
I love this lotion any Aveeno product is the best it’s really long lasting an very moisturizing! I even use it on my daughter after a bath an the scent isn’t the best but I love the lavender one I would definitely buy again I already have 3 bottles of different kinds!
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I carry this product all the time the body firming lotion in my purse and I really like it I mean when my hands are dry or it's winter this is my go-to one because I do break out with a lot of them that I have fragrance in them and I'm not too fond of the you know poofy smelling fragrance ones I can do some fragrance but very light but the Aveeno hands down you can't go wrong
Krystal F.
Irvine, CA
After getting out the shower I like to apply this lotion all over and let me just Tell you it is the best. It make my body feel so soft and smooth. And when I apply it to my feet it help my the dry skin I have on the heel of my foot. Its not a lot that I have but once I stop putting the lotion on it comes back. Its ok i just keep applying the lotion.
Madeline D.
Philadelphia, PA
My face and skin overall always feel so much more plump and firm after using this product. I love that it penetrates deep into my skin to give me a more glowing complexion, while also filling in my skin.
Kiyoshi S.
It didnt do very much for my skin. Im a first time user, and was disappointed to see and feel no firming effect on my skin. It can be different for others, since on my mother it did work a bit. I will most likely not buy it again, but will use it until its empty.
Angelica V.
Aveno has been one of the best product I’ve ever tried this one in particular has been great it is me results and I can buy it in my convenience store and it’s very affordable I definitely recommend this one in any Aveno products.
jαεda💎 H.
Vallejo
I love this lotion when I put it on after a shower it melts like butter on to my skin and makes my skin so moisturized I would love to have more of it cause I’m running out of it but I would definitely use this again
Mary G.
Battle Ground , WA
Pretty good, better than the regular line. I like the naturals. Not as nourishing as I would like, but it still works. Something I would buy in a pinch, but wouldn't use all the time. Good price point.
Amanda V.
Brighton , TN
Love it. Keeps my face moisturized and not so dry. Very effective in my opinion. I got it Walmart in the lotion isle. Very affordable. Will buy it again for future use. It didn’t have much of a smell.
Heather M.
Very good and I felt it really working on my neck for a while but it didn't have enough to really last me more than a month. Very soft and calming though and I would buy it again for firming purposes.
Samantha T.
West Fargo, ND
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product greasy?
Ivan G.
Ecorse, MI
How well does this product firm up legs
Kat J.
Windsor, ON
I'd love to try this. Does it really firm? And is it a good moisturizer too?

back