BY AVEENO

Formulated with nourishing organic oat, tear-free Aveeno Organic Harvest Baby Wash & Shampoo provides extra-gentle cleansing to nurture the healthy development of baby's skin and hair.

Aveeno Organic Harvest Baby Wash & Shampoo:

• Foaming
  • 70% organic ingredients
  • Extra gentle
  • Tear free
  • Soap free
  • Fragrance free

Ingredients: Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Certified Organic), Coco-Glucoside, Decyl Glucoside, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Glycerin (Certified Organic), Citric Acid, Glyceryl Oleate, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract (Certified Organic).

Directions:

Instructions: Remove quality seal before use. Do not use if seal is broken. Wet baby's hair and body with warm water, gently apply foam, rinse, and dry.

Buy on Walmart
Amy N.
Crofton, MD
This product is great. I love the fact that it is organic. I bought this product at Target and the price was great. This product was very effective and I will definitely buy this again and become a repeat user. I definitely recommend this product to other parents.
Jazzy R.
Mission, TX
Love, Love, Love Aveeno products ! my son has eczema so its great on his skin, before aveeno came out i had a hard time finding a great lotion or shampoo but this came out and i love it.
cassia O.
Lutherville Timonium , MD
I used and I fell in love! The baby smell that gets into the skin eh incredible and the feeling clean and moisturized skin is amazing. I recommend to the newborn!
Angela M.
Brooklyn, NY
Aveeno® Aveeno Baby Organic Harvest Wash and Shampoo, 8 Ounce is a greatt company, all there products are wonderful , i used a few of them and loved it
Amanda J.
Darlington, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only product that works for my daughter. Her skin is so sensitive and keeps her skin so soft! Will always use it!
Cecilia V.
Soft and gentle! I love it and it works great for little kids who may be sensitive to certain soaps
Nicole P.
Nelsonville, OH
Can't go wrong with Aveeno. Only baby brand I've found that my daughter isn't allergic to!
Jazmin V.
Doral, FL
Aveeno baby organic is excellent to our hair. Buy it now. I love it. I would recommed this one because is effectively