Aveeno®  Nourish+Style Smoothing Crème uploaded by Sara Sheehan M.

Aveeno® Nourish+Style Smoothing Crème

BY AVEENO

Does Much More Than Style Your Hair--it Instantly Smoothes Hair And Controls Frizz While Providing Nourishment To Keep Hair Healthy Looking And Manageable.

Aveeno Nourish +Style Smoothing Creme

Water, Dimethicone, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Isopropyl Myristate, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Gluten, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Phenoxethanol, Polyquaternium-4, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethiconil, Behentrimonium, Methosulfate, Amodimethicone, Fragrance, Glycerin, Ppg-1 Trideceth-6, Cetearyl Alcohol. May Also Contain: Sodium Hydroxide. This Product Contains Wheat Protein.

Aveeno® Nourish+Style Smoothing Crème
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
I loved this product! It makes your hair so clean and silky smooth, absolutely everything I want in a hair care product. For the price I think it is reasonable. I use it twice a week and I get the results I've always wanted. Packaging can be improved a little but other than that great product!
Katie O.
Astoria, NY
I have a ton of fly aways but my hair is so thin that I often feel like my hair looks very greasy if I put product in it to smooth. Thankfully that isn't he case with this product! It goes on light and doesn't weigh down my hair at all.
Colleen M.
Foster, WV
I love to use this after getting out of the shower on my damp hair and let air dry. Afterwards I curl my hair and it makes it look sleek and shiny with no frizz
Angelica M.
Encino, CA
I loved this product but i don't see it any where. Smells amazing it makes your hair feel soft.
Vanessa M.
Markham, ON
The Aveeno Nourish and Style Smoothing Creme was okay. I found that it wasn't as effective for my hair. I didn't feel a dramatic difference in my hair after using it but perhaps its because my hair is extremely dry. The price was good so thats why I tried it.
Kira S.
Doral, FL
I like aveeno products
because they are very natural, I love the way this product leaves my
hair rebel, without frizz, silky and hydrated, I recommend it and if I
would use it again.
My hair is dark brown, curly and slightly dry. I would like to protect my color more when I paint my hair.

Nikki V.
Whitby , ON
Love aveeno. Liked this product a lot. Would recommend if you're looking for a leave-in that isn't outrageous money.