BY AVEENO

Add volume and life to limp lackluster hair with the Aveeno Active Naturals Nourish Volumize Shampoo. It will nourish your hair, giving it a rich and lustrous feel. Featuring a fusion of lightweight conditioners, the Aveeno hair shampoo will give your hair strength, make it soft to the touch, and shine luxuriously. Equipped with the Active Naturals formula, it is enriched with nourishing wheat complex and antioxidant-rich blue lotus flower. They help to replenish moisture and protect fragile hair by fortifying the hair shaft with protein. The lightweight shampoo is gentle enough to be used on color-treated hair.

• 10.5 fluid ounce bottle of shampoo
  • Helps cleanse hair and boost fullness
  • For dry, damaged hair
  • Blend of wheat protein and wheat germ oil
  • Helps improve elasticity and increases softness

Buy on Amazon
Selina P.
Pasadena, TX
Este champoo te ayuda adarle bolumen a tu cabello y leda vida y se mira hermoso..........
Crystal M.
BB18 5EQ
This is great! I love it! I can't say I've had a fault with it. It's the product I use continuously for my hair. It doesn't take much to wash it out and leaves my hair smelling amazing!
Susanne D.
It's not what it's promised, I expected more from it.
I can also buy a cheap shampoo and have the same effect.
Not too happy, still I do like the smell of it.
Walquidia D.
Deja el cabello con un buen volúmen, lo que si seria bueno es que también agreguen a la fórmula un efecto para darle mas brillo al pelo.
Perla d.
La Romana
He utilizado estos productos anteriormente y me facinan han funcionado muy bien me dejan el pelo manejable y muy suave
Jazmin V.
Doral, FL
This aveno is really good. I love it. Use it us soon as posible. Quality, and durable this one. Buy it now..
Rese T.
Thsi product does the job and definitely gives my hair more volume! And it also smells really lovely.