BY AVEENO

This shampoo, with nourishing ACTIVE NATURALS® Wheat Complex, creates abundance with a fusion of lightweight conditioners, giving hair lush, rich life. Scientific studies show that just 3 washes helps repair damage, providing strength, softness and shine.* And in a clinical trial, 88% of the women who used the NOURISH+ VOLUMIZE regimen had an improvement in hair elasticity, and 87% thought their hair was softer.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® WHEAT COMPLEX

Targets and fortifies
the weakest part of the hair.

Wheat protein has long been used in hair care products. AVEENO®scientists have identified an optimal blend of wheat protein and wheat germ oil that harnesses the benefits of wheat, and allows products containing this blend to target damaged areas of hair. This unique formula has been proven to restore the three elements that give life to hair‑strength, softness and shine‑ in just three washes.

Buy on iHerb
MaryAnn P.
Saluda , NC
This is a great shampoo. It added a lot of volume to my hair. I liked how shiny and healthy my hair felt after using this shampoo. The price range is great and I would recommend this product to others
Leslie B.
Rutledge, GA
I have used this product at my sister in laws house. I liked it a lot but I haven’t bought it yet. I will buy it, and then will be able to get a full overall product quality then
Kayla P.
Loved this shampoo and to be honest everything I've bought from aveeno. This shampoo is perfect for getting rid of oils in scalp without stripping it off all its life. I love it!
Campbell P.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this so much!!! I wish this was free! I just ran out and I really need some more but it is seriously the best thing ever! Everybody needs this! I totally recommend it! Get it now! 😍💕💕😍❤️❤️😍❤️❤️❤💕💕💕️💕💕😍 love it gorg
Malissa H.
Kansas City, MO
I bought this a couple months ago trying to give my hair some volume which I was kinda disappointed on seeming it didn’t quite work for my hair (I have thick straight hair with no volume to it at all) I do have to say it hydrated my hair very well and my hair was super soft after using it.
Rae W.
Bryantown, MD
Of course I love great smelling shampoo! But I also love shampoo that gets my hair clean without stripping it of its natural oils, and this shampoo is great for that! I would recommend this to anyone looking to keep their hair clean and healthy!
Sunshine R.
I liked how it made my hair feel. Super soft and it did start to look healthier. However, it never once helped with volume l. I feel like the moisture weighed it down.
Katlyn D.
Philadelphia, PA
Love aveeno products. First I only used their skin care products but last year during weather change the skin on my scalp got dry. I started using their shampoo and it was great! My hair had volume and shine.
Wizdom N.
My daughter loves aveeno. She's used it for a few years now. Would most definitely recommend it to anyone. Even the skin care products are great.
Jessica L.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
What an amazing shampoo for my thin limp brittle hair!!! I have seen an amazing transformation in my hair since starting, and never turning back!
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
Is this product safe for color treated hair?