BY AVEENO

Add volume and life to limp lackluster hair with the Aveeno Active Naturals Nourish Volumize Shampoo. It will nourish your hair, giving it a rich and lustrous feel. Featuring a fusion of lightweight conditioners, the Aveeno hair shampoo will give your hair strength, make it soft to the touch, and shine luxuriously. Equipped with the Active Naturals formula, it is enriched with nourishing wheat complex and antioxidant-rich blue lotus flower. They help to replenish moisture and protect fragile hair by fortifying the hair shaft with protein. The lightweight shampoo is gentle enough to be used on color-treated hair.

• 10.5 fluid ounce bottle of shampoo
  • Helps cleanse hair and boost fullness
  • For dry, damaged hair
  • Blend of wheat protein and wheat germ oil
  • Helps improve elasticity and increases softness

Buy on Amazon
Carly S.
Portage, PA
Aveeno voulmize shampoo is great for my hair because my hair is thin. I love the product a lot, it's not to pricy either. I would definitely recommend this aveeno shampoo to others to try. I love it a lot it makes my hair feel thicker because it is thin.
Hailey L.
It smells really nice and keeps my hair feeling great! I love using this brand every single day and it never dries out my hair. It lathers really well and leaves your head feeling good. I would buy this again.
Christy C.
This is one of the first ones I used when I was looking for products to bring my sad, broken hair back to life. Still one of my absolute favs to this day! Plus, it smells so pretty!
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I was turned on to this brand by a subscription box...and since have tried a ton of their products...happy with all of them. They smell wonderful and do exactly what they are supposed to...be in hydrate, color deposit, deeply clean or restore your hair. Buy this line exclusively and tell your salon about it. I promise you they will thank you!!!!
Amanda B.
This makes my hair very soft but it’s not the best shampoo I have ever used! It smells nice and doesn’t make my hair greasy which is nice. I would recommend to try but not sure if it’s for me! Might repurchase to try it out again.
Libby T.
Laramie, WY
This gave my thin hair life! For a drugstore brand it’s an inexpensive product that gives you designer outcomes. I gave it four stars because after a while my hair seemed to not response to it anymore.
Jackie M.
schuylkill haven
Just got this shampoo a couple of weeks ago on the Jet website. I love the smell, lathers well. Many shampoos break me out on my scalp, this doesn't! I have noticed more volume, too. Aveeno stays winning will repurchase
vivian E.
Stoughton, MA
All shade of awesomeness I must confess. Very very affordable and you get your value for the money spent . Very effective and can stand the test of time . It's indeed better than a lot of other product that I've tried and will definitely recommend  it anytime anyday
Malissa H.
Kansas City, MO
I bought this a couple months ago trying to give my hair some volume which I was kinda disappointed on seeming it didn’t quite work for my hair (I have thick straight hair with no volume to it at all) I do have to say it hydrated my hair very well and my hair was super soft after using it.
Rae W.
Brooklyn, NY
Of course I love great smelling shampoo! But I also love shampoo that gets my hair clean without stripping it of its natural oils, and this shampoo is great for that! I would recommend this to anyone looking to keep their hair clean and healthy!