BY AVEENO

This shampoo, with nourishing ACTIVE NATURALS® Wheat Complex, creates abundance with a fusion of lightweight conditioners, giving hair lush, rich life. Scientific studies show that just 3 washes helps repair damage, providing strength, softness and shine.* And in a clinical trial, 88% of the women who used the NOURISH+ VOLUMIZE regimen had an improvement in hair elasticity, and 87% thought their hair was softer.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® WHEAT COMPLEX

Targets and fortifies
the weakest part of the hair.

Wheat protein has long been used in hair care products. AVEENO®scientists have identified an optimal blend of wheat protein and wheat germ oil that harnesses the benefits of wheat, and allows products containing this blend to target damaged areas of hair. This unique formula has been proven to restore the three elements that give life to hair‑strength, softness and shine‑ in just three washes.

Buy on Amazon
Erica H.
I love all Aveeno products and I love this shampoo because it is safe and free of sulfates and other things that are bad for your hair. It makes my hair healthy and adds some extra volume that I need. Such a great product and I definitely recommend it!
Carly S.
Portage, PA
Aveeno voulmize shampoo is great for my hair because my hair is thin. I love the product a lot, it's not to pricy either. I would definitely recommend this aveeno shampoo to others to try. I love it a lot it makes my hair feel thicker because it is thin.
Hailey L.
It smells really nice and keeps my hair feeling great! I love using this brand every single day and it never dries out my hair. It lathers really well and leaves your head feeling good. I would buy this again.
Red*ೃ༄
This shampoo works really well on my hair. It works well on all types of hair, and doesn’t damage my dyed hair. I love it so much and it’s also very cheap. It works super well for the price that it is.
Christy C.
This is one of the first ones I used when I was looking for products to bring my sad, broken hair back to life. Still one of my absolute favs to this day! Plus, it smells so pretty!
jennifer p.
This is honestly the only shampoo that really works for me I’ve tried so many other brands and they all dry up my hair and this is the only one that keeps it moisturized.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I was turned on to this brand by a subscription box...and since have tried a ton of their products...happy with all of them. They smell wonderful and do exactly what they are supposed to...be in hydrate, color deposit, deeply clean or restore your hair. Buy this line exclusively and tell your salon about it. I promise you they will thank you!!!!
Amanda B.
This makes my hair very soft but it’s not the best shampoo I have ever used! It smells nice and doesn’t make my hair greasy which is nice. I would recommend to try but not sure if it’s for me! Might repurchase to try it out again.
Libby T.
Laramie, WY
This gave my thin hair life! For a drugstore brand it’s an inexpensive product that gives you designer outcomes. I gave it four stars because after a while my hair seemed to not response to it anymore.
Erica S.
St Clr Shores, MI
I love the smell and.Consistency of the shampoo but it doesn't work that well with the volume but does make Hair feel softer thicker and more beautiful great for people with sensitive skin
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
Is this product safe for color treated hair?