Aveeno® Nourish + Volumize Conditioner uploaded by Christee G.

BY AVEENO

This conditioner, with nourishing ACTIVE NATURALS® Wheat Complex, adds body with a fusion of lightweight conditioners, giving hair lush, rich life. Scientific studies show that just 3 washes helps repair damage, providing strength, softness and shine.* And in a clinical trial, 88% of the women who used the NOURISH+ VOLUMIZE regimen had an improvement in hair elasticity, and 87% thought their hair was softer.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® WHEAT COMPLEX

Targets and fortifies
the weakest part of the hair.

Wheat protein has long been used in hair care products. AVEENO®scientists have identified an optimal blend of wheat protein and wheat germ oil that harnesses the benefits of wheat, and allows products containing this blend to target damaged areas of hair. This unique formula has been proven to restore the three elements that give life to hair‑strength, softness and shine‑ in just three washes.

Buy on Amazon*
Rebecca A.
This is a good cheap product that moisturizes hair without drying it out or weighing it down. I t helps me get some volume with my straight thick hair. It is safe for colored treated hair. I would recommended to someone looking for a cheap mousse that works well.
Jackie M.
schuylkill haven
I got the nourish and volumize shampoo on a whim, and fell in love. So, I decided to get this conditioner to go with it. A little goes a long way. My hair always feels wonderful. I will definitely repurchase both. I find I don't need to wash my hair as often, either. Thank you aveeno!
Breana B.
My hair has never really had much volume to it but this product my god! It gives me beautiful voluminous hair and its long lasting and it works great with my sweaty scalp! I’m very satisfied and will definitely continue buying
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
I am absolutely in love with all of these hair care products. These are must have. These are worth every penny I promise you will not be disappointed. These keep my hair looking healthy which makes me happy.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
Nourish and volume eyes are the perfect words to describe this conditioner I love using this or you said about 1 to 2 times a week to make sure my hair stays super silky
Sara J.
Round Rock, TX
My sister used these a couple of weeks back for 2 weeks and she said her hair looked a lot healthier. I’ve only used them once and I’m excited to keep trying it.
Julie N.
Fountain Vly, CA
I love aveeno! All their products to me are excellent! It's best for normal scalp. I enjoy the products that doesn't have a lot of scent. More pricey than some shampoos but I'm satisfied and enjoy their products
Heather V.
This is really hard to find in my area, so I stock up when I find it! It’s a light weight conditioner that really conditions without weighing your hair down. Great for fine hair that still needs conditioner.
Christee G.
Willingboro, NJ
This product is very affordable and I can say I will use this product for the rest for my life because it is amazing to use. Thanks for letting me to review this great and beautiful product.
Sarah C.
Fresno
This product is awesome!! Honestly it makes my hair feeling smooth and smells fresh!! I get them at Target for a good price!! Repeat buyer! It’s ever gentle! Highly recommend! I love packing cuz it’s simple!!