Aveeno® Nourish+ Strengthen Shampoo uploaded by Erin C.Aveeno® Nourish+ Strengthen Shampoo uploaded by Lacee L.

BY AVEENO

End the struggle with weak, damaged hair. Infused with the power of nourishing ACTIVE NATURALS® Wheat Complex, this shampoo works with your hair's unique chemistry to target and fortify the weakest, most damaged areas of hair, infusing them with strength and helping to repair up to 90% of breakage in just 3 washes.*

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® WHEAT COMPLEX

Targets and fortifies
the weakest part of the hair.

Wheat protein has long been used in hair care products. AVEENO®scientists have identified an optimal blend of wheat protein and wheat germ oil that harnesses the benefits of wheat, and allows products containing this blend to target damaged areas of hair. This unique formula has been proven to restore the three elements that give life to hair‑strength, softness and shine‑ in just three washes.

Aveeno® Nourish+ Strengthen Shampoo
  • "Bought the bottle and agree with other reviewers that product only works well initially and then not so much. " in 2 reviews
  • "This shampoo has a great smell, it makes my damaged hair smooth, shiny, and healthy." in 1 review
  • "Wish it was a little bit cheaper but you definitely get what you pay for!" in 1 review
Monique N.
Gorham, ME
I got a #freesample of #Aveeno (Nourish& Moisturize) Shampoo & Conditioner (1 time use). It smelled pretty and left my hair soft & smooth! I'd have to use it at least a week to see if it actually repairs or makes the condition of my hair better. I'd recommend it. It's a trusted brand, that makes non toxic products, with natural ingredients! #goodforyourhair #Aveeno #shampoo #conditioner #purenaturals #review
Rylee T.
This is probably the best shampoo I’ve bought. The price is a little higher than some, but definitely worth the price in my opinion! It always leaves my hair so smooth and fresh feeling!
Khushbu K.
Manchester, CT
I just have started using it. I got this from target and till now I quite am liking it. It is a bit costly than other products but I think it’s totally worth the cost. Since I have only used it for two weeks, cannot say much about it.
brooke w.
Loveland
i only wash my hair about once a week. so i need a shampoo that will control frizz and clean my hair well. i’ve had good luck with this brand, i’ve tried multiple different types from them and i have been impressed overall.
Rebecca M.
Beaverton, OR
Great, great great. Don’t really have any other words for this other then great. I love this stuff! It smells so good, I recommend this to everyone! It’s one of my fave!
Katy S.
Winnsboro , SC
I used this whenever I had colored hair also very damaged split end hair. And I was trying to find the right product to try and rebuild everything that my hair had lost at the time. This is one of those products that I ended up trying due to my budget. And I didn't see any results it was a very light feeling product on my hair. It didn't weigh it down it didn't seem like it cost any extra or additional oil to . It dried out the ends of my hair and yet my roots stayed pretty hydrated oily.
Vanessa N.
Orland, CA
I think it might have to be my hair type but I did not work out the way I wanted it to. It left a thick residue on my hair and my scalp was very much oily. It smells great, but I can't say it really help with hair growth or improvement. I used it for two weeks and in that time I used a lot of dry shampoo after washes and in between.
Ashleigh L.
Lakewood, WA
Aveeno products are usually up there in price.. I liked this shampoo but for the price I was hoping to see results much quicker... the smell was great! But again I was looking for quicker and more noticeable results.
Sara L.
Lino Lakes, MN
I usually like Aveeno products but this shampoo is not great for my fine, straight hair.  It feels very heavy and weighted down after washing and just seems lifeless.  Might be better for a different hair texture.
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
I love it it does a pretty good job to dry, damage hair. My hair was way to bad but know its getting better. This shampoo has helped me out with my getting better hair. I'm glad i gave this product a chance. It leaves your hair soft, smelling great and fresh. With little by little less damage hair.

back