Aveeno® Nourish + Shine Shampoo uploaded by Malori M.

BY AVEENO

This shampoo effectively removes dirt and oil and prevents build up, to illuminate even the dullest hair. This exclusive formula, infused with nourishing ACTIVE NATURALS® Wheat Complex and shine-enhancing palm extract, is designed to replenish moisture and enhance reflectivity of dull, damaged hair. And in a clinical study, 79% of women who tried it thought their hair was shinier after just 3 uses.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® WHEAT COMPLEX

Targets and fortifies
the weakest part of the hair.

Wheat protein has long been used in hair care products. AVEENO®scientists have identified an optimal blend of wheat protein and wheat germ oil that harnesses the benefits of wheat, and allows products containing this blend to target damaged areas of hair. This unique formula has been proven to restore the three elements that give life to hair‑strength, softness and shine‑ in just three washes.

Flor l.
atx
Aveeno is a well know brand for how awesome and pure the formula is. I love every single product including this specific shampoo. It leaves my hair soo soft and silky and easy to comb out any tangles when i rinse out. It has a great scent as well!
Brittany W.
Pinellas Park
This is really good and gets the job done. I am a bad reviewer of hair care products because I can’t tell a difference one way or the other, but it smells nice and my scalp gets clean, so I have no complaints.
Maya L.
Irvine, CA
Averno is my favorite “natural” brand. Something about the smell and texture are always so soothing and comforting to me. This shampoo is great for semi dry hair and is best for moisturizing purposes.
Lindsay B.
Lakeland
This shampoo makes my hair feel so soft and smooth. My hair feels healthy and shines after use. It lathers very well & smells amazing. One bottle lasts me an entire month. I definitely will purchase this again.
Jean L.
Chillicothe
This is a great shampoo, it smells great and leaves my hair moisturized and shiny and really controls the frizz that comes from my naturally dry hair. I use the accompanying conditioner and leave-in conditioner as well and the group together really makes my hair so soft and shiny and smooth.
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME
This shampoo keeps my hair soft and shiny, and amazingly, only costs around $5. I have purchased and repurchased this shampoo and conditioner so many times over the last few years. I cannot say enough about how great this shampoo makes my hair look.
Kaitlyn B.
Columbia, SC
this product actually does what it saids. it is very shiny to the hair. i would recommend to hair that is oily(i don’t know about the others). i like this product because it is easy to use. i would buy this again.
Leslie R.
Trinity , TX
This product is pretty good, I recently tried it not such a fan of the sense that’s the only down side but it actually left my hair looking nice, I would recommend it but first smell it just Incase the smell is not for you..
brooke w.
Loveland
i only wash my hair about once a week. so i need a shampoo that will control frizz and clean my hair well. i’ve had good luck with this brand, i’ve tried multiple different types from them and i have been impressed overall.
Rebecca M.
Beaverton , OR
Great, great great. Don’t really have any other words for this other then great. I love this stuff! It smells so good, I recommend this to everyone! It’s one of my fave!

Amazon