Aveeno® Nourish+ Shine Conditioner uploaded by Zaiane B.

BY AVEENO

Nourish dry, damaged hair back to life in just 3 washes.*

This conditioner smooths and hydrates to illuminate even the dullest hair. This exclusive formula, infused with nourishing ACTIVE NATURALS® Wheat Complex and shine-enhancing palm extract, is designed to replenish moisture—fortifying the hair shaft with protein—and enhance reflectivity of dull, damaged hair. And in a clinical study, 79% of women who tried it thought their hair was shinier after just 3 uses.

*NOURISH+ shampoo and conditioner system.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® WHEAT COMPLEX

Targets and fortifies
the weakest part of the hair.

Wheat protein has long been used in hair care products. AVEENO®scientists have identified an optimal blend of wheat protein and wheat germ oil that harnesses the benefits of wheat, and allows products containing this blend to target damaged areas of hair. This unique formula has been proven to restore the three elements that give life to hair‑strength, softness and shine‑ in just three washes.

Aveeno® Nourish+ Shine Conditioner
  • "This shampoo left my hair soft and shiny but it does feel a bit heavy." in 2 reviews
  • "this conditioner makes mt dry damaged hair healthy and shiny!" in 1 review
  • "This conditioner works great on my natural hair." in 1 review
  • "I have thin oily hair and it left it really oily and dirty looking." in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend trying it out!" in 1 review
Brittany H.
San Diego , CA
My favorite conditioner you can buy anywhere. My hair doesn’t feel as dry and weighed down as most conditioners do. It is a little more expensive than some of the conditioner brands that you find at Walmart or cvs though. I would almost rather just run to ulta and get some salon quality shampoo.
Katelyn S.
Churubusco, IN
Great product that can be found at local drugstores. Smells good & leaves hair feeling smooth & shiny. Very affordable! I would recommend this product to friends & would purchase this again! Shampoo is great too!
Jay D.
Caldwell NJ
I love the way this makes my hair feel. It’s amazing smell has me using way more then I’m supposed to. I have a dry scalp and this definitely locks in moisture for a very long period of time. Although i don’t have colored hair it’s gentle ingredients ensures the safest and luxurious way to protect your hair. I’d buy this product again.
Meagan L.
Hearne, TX
This conditioner changed my life. It took a long time to find a conditioner that suited me, but this one left my hair flowy and luscious. My hair became stronger and the smell follows you the next day.
Melissa C.
Cedar Park, TX
I stocked a full bottle of this in the guest bath for my husband's family to use. I noticed my mother-in-law's hair looked pretty great after using it. They had been using Aussie conditioner for years. Well the next time they came they had switched and even brought their own Aveno along. One great product to make them belivers and all of our hair is awesome.
Abigail K.
San Diego, CA
I use this in combination with the Aveeno Pure Renewal shampoo and it does wonders to keep my hair soft and keeps the oil away. I don't brush my hair very often but this shampoo keeps it easy to brush and really soft anyway. Would highly recommend.
Lia B.
After the first use, this has become my new brand and it works wonderfully. It doesn't take much of this and love the smell of it too. I highly recommend trying it out!
lisa o.
Wyoming, MI
This shampoo left my hair soft and shiny but it does feel a bit heavy. I think it would be a great shampoo to use before getting an up-do. I probably wont buy it again.
Crystal S.
Las Vegas , NV
This is the best drug store hair conditioner I have ever tried! It smells amazing, It leaves a long lasting smell. It also will leave your hair feeling super soft and really manageable.
Jenny A.
Russell, IA
This smells amazing and I feel it did leave my hair feeling softer! But you have to use soooo much of it that I don’t know if it’s worth it or not!

Amazon