BY AVEENO #15 in Baby Shampoo

This shampoo does much more than nourish and cleanse—it bathes the driest hair with a fusion of gentle conditioners and moisturizers. Scientific studies show that just 3 washes help repair damage, and provide strength, softness and shine. And in a clinical study, 92% of women thought their hair was more moisturized after just 3 uses.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® OAT EXTRACT

Carefully extracted from the oat kernel, ACTIVE NATURALS® Oat Extract provides a soothing effect while gently nourishing delicate skin.

Susan D.
Newark, DE
I got the matching shampoo and conditioner because they were on sale and nothing less! 2 for 12.99 was reasonable for sulfate free shampoo that’s going in my gym bag. After three visits to the gym it’s been moved to my shower and I plan on repurchasing it! It feels great and lathers up well, and leaves my color in tact. I put the conditioner on before I get in the pool and it help combats the chlorine. I am astounded!
Jazmin V.
Best feeling is when your dead hair dries after a shower, and it feels nourished an soft. I underwent the process of BLEACHING my hair from black to platinum blonde, and this is the only shampoo that left it so soft and healthy feeling to the touch. my hair moves in the wind instead of staying stiff to the touch. Highly recommend.
Sheila S.
BERWYN, PA
I have found that this shampoo is WONDERFUL!! Not a heavy/but gives a lust to my hair. I have hair that is a little bit on the ..."what I call...a mind of its own"...this shampoo is NOT heavy or leaves a residual in my hair. I am 66 years old and do not have any chemicals in my hair.
I cannot find this in the stores...henceforth...I always order thru Amazon.
Try it...maybe it will work for you?!...Obviously...it works for me!
Agnes L.
Atlanta , GA
This shampoo is pretty great, it left my hair free of any products I would use the day before and really prep the follicles to take in the conditioner. I used the conditioner of the same name and using both I noticed a considerable difference when I switched from my old brand. My hair became softer and easier to manage during the day, little to no frizz. Also after the shampoo and conditioning I'd use their leave in conditioner to help add and lock in that moisture. Love it and love the smell, it's not overbearing.
Hailey L.
It smells really nice and keeps my hair feeling great! I love using this brand every single day and it never dries out my hair. It lathers really well and leaves your head feeling good. I would buy this again.
Steph O.
Brooklyn, NY
Great shampoo that quickly foams up and doesn't eave the hair feeling stripped of moisture/oil. It makes my hair feel super soft and clean, while also feeling hydrated. The packaging is super sleek and looks aesthetically pleasing in the shower.
Stephany K.
minneapolis, MN
I actually use this because my in law has it at home and whenever we visit and stay in town I’ve tried and it is wonderful.

I like everything from the smell, the texture it leave in my hair.

Great product
Jordan S.
Grovetown, GA
Please and thank you. I was told about this shampoo and conditioner from a girlfriend and I was Amazed! It made my hair feel like I had purchased a $50 product when in reality it was only $5. My hair felt clean and light and was absolutely beautiful when it was dry. I would recommend this to absolutely everyone!
Jessica A.
Everett
I found a lot of shampoos leave a film on my hair after a while. This shampoo doesn't leave that weird build up. It leaves my hair feeling clean without feeling like it's stripped and dry. I've used Aveeno shampoo and conditioner for a long time and have always been happy with it.
Laurie A.
This was my go to shampoo for about 3 years. the only reason I’m not currently using it is because I like to switch it up ever so often to give my scalp a break. I currently have this my my guest bath and always eat compliments Aveeno® Shampoo Nourish + Soothe Shampoo
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem, NC
Has anyone tried the Aveeno conditioner?
china g.
indianapolis
Is this good for thick and somewhat dry/frizzy hair?
Charlen V.
East Elmhurst
Cren que este shampoo se bueno para el cabello reseco y crespo
Mairangelica L.
It looks really great and very natural. It's good? Moisturize your hair? and most importantly: it's free of parabens?