BY AVEENO

This shampoo does much more than nourish and cleanse—it bathes the driest hair with a fusion of gentle conditioners and moisturizers. Scientific studies show that just 3 washes help repair damage, and provide strength, softness and shine. And in a clinical study, 92% of women thought their hair was more moisturized after just 3 uses.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® OAT EXTRACT

Carefully extracted from the oat kernel, ACTIVE NATURALS® Oat Extract provides a soothing effect while gently nourishing delicate skin.

Susan D.
Newark, DE
I got the matching shampoo and conditioner because they were on sale and nothing less! 2 for 12.99 was reasonable for sulfate free shampoo that’s going in my gym bag. After three visits to the gym it’s been moved to my shower and I plan on repurchasing it! It feels great and lathers up well, and leaves my color in tact. I put the conditioner on before I get in the pool and it help combats the chlorine. I am astounded!
Jazmin V.
Best feeling is when your dead hair dries after a shower, and it feels nourished an soft. I underwent the process of BLEACHING my hair from black to platinum blonde, and this is the only shampoo that left it so soft and healthy feeling to the touch. my hair moves in the wind instead of staying stiff to the touch. Highly recommend.
Hailey L.
It smells really nice and keeps my hair feeling great! I love using this brand every single day and it never dries out my hair. It lathers really well and leaves your head feeling good. I would buy this again.
Steph O.
Brooklyn, NY
Great shampoo that quickly foams up and doesn't eave the hair feeling stripped of moisture/oil. It makes my hair feel super soft and clean, while also feeling hydrated. The packaging is super sleek and looks aesthetically pleasing in the shower.
Stephany K.
minneapolis, MN
I actually use this because my in law has it at home and whenever we visit and stay in town I’ve tried and it is wonderful.

I like everything from the smell, the texture it leave in my hair.

Great product
Laurie A.
This was my go to shampoo for about 3 years. the only reason I’m not currently using it is because I like to switch it up ever so often to give my scalp a break. I currently have this my my guest bath and always eat compliments Aveeno® Shampoo Nourish + Soothe Shampoo
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I was turned on to this brand by a subscription box...and since have tried a ton of their products...happy with all of them. They smell wonderful and do exactly what they are supposed to...be in hydrate, color deposit, deeply clean or restore your hair. Buy this line exclusively and tell your salon about it. I promise you they will thank you!!!!
Abby N.
Ventura, CA
I really like this shampoo. I has a nice scent that is long lasting but not over powering. It lathers great and leaves my hair feeling clean and soft. I color, blow dry and flat iron my hair and I feel it helps keep it soft and nourished. It’s a good value and will continue to use.
Tanner M.
Hamilton, OH
Love this shampoo! It's really nourishing but not at all heavy so it doesn't weigh down my hair. Can be found at drug stores and chains for a relatively affordable price. It has a subtle but very nice smell and leaves my hair looking fresh. Definitely recommend.
Mimi M.
East lansing, MI
Obsessed. This shampoo and conditioner pair really cleans my hair and makes it LAST. I have tried many different shampoos that literally make my hair oily the next day. I can go a few days where my hair looks and smells fabulous before having to wash it.
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem, NC
Has anyone tried the Aveeno conditioner?
china g.
indianapolis
Is this good for thick and somewhat dry/frizzy hair?
Charlen V.
East Elmhurst
Cren que este shampoo se bueno para el cabello reseco y crespo
Mairangelica L.
It looks really great and very natural. It's good? Moisturize your hair? and most importantly: it's free of parabens?

Walgreens