Aveeno Nourish + Moisturize Shampoo uploaded by Rachel P.

BY AVEENO

Indulge in silky, healthy, more manageable hair. Infused with Hydrating Oat Protein and Nourishing Wheat Complex, this exclusive Active Naturals formula is scientifically proven to nourish dry, damaged hair back to life in just three washes. Cleanses while deeply conditioning for incredible softness and smoothness. Designed to target the areas of your hair where you need moisture the most. Developed by our expert team of scientists and a leading stylist, our Active Naturals formulas harness the power of nature and science for beautifully healthy looking hair. Gentle on color-treated hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Leila V.
Los Angeles
My hair was pretty damaged after using Aussies for a while. While getting a haircut my hairdresser told me I needed to look for shampoos that moisturized and he recommended me Aveeno. Boy was I happy? I love the smell and how it really made my hair softer and stronger. The downside is the the slim bottle doesn’t really compare to the big ones you can buy from any other brand. However it’s really worth it. I recommend it.
Hailey L.
It smells really nice and keeps my hair feeling great! I love using this brand every single day and it never dries out my hair. It lathers really well and leaves your head feeling good. I would buy this again.
Stephany K.
Minneapolis, MN
I actually use this because my in law has it at home and whenever we visit and stay in town I’ve tried and it is wonderful.

I like everything from the smell, the texture it leave in my hair.

Great product
Kylie R.
Fairport, NY
I was so nervous using this! After 1 use my hair felt smooth, soft, shinny and stays looking that way for up to 3 days! It lathers up so much and the smell is delicious! I want to but this shampoo I just wish it came in a bigger bottle!
Christine I.
Detroit
This is a decent shampoo. Smells nice but not too strong. The scent doesn't last very long. This did the job, however, I didn't find it made a huge difference in my hair. It definitely did, along with other remedies, keep my hair healthy. I was consistently using this shampoo before I made the switch to prestige hair care.
Jordan S.
Grovetown, GA
I hate spending a lot of money on shampoo but was getting frustrated bc my hair was feeling so damaged and dry. My friend told me to spend the extra $2 and her aveeno shampoo and conditioner. Holy cow is it worth it! Your hair feels and looks great. I would buy this over and over again. I just wish I found it earlier!
Alyssa G.
HOUSTON, TX
I really enjoy Aveeno shampoo. It leaves my hair so clean and moisturized and it smells amazing. It doesn't cost too much which is definitely a plus but it's something id be willing to.pay more for. When paired with the conditioner this shampoo really does its job.
Jessica B.
Levittown, NY
Love this product so much! I have repurchased several times. It can be found at any drugstore. It does a good job of cleaning my hair, making it smell nice, and not being too harsh. I have keratin treated hair so this sulfate free shampoo is amazing!
Vanessa G.
Traverse City, MI
Aveeno is good for lotion and on the skin, but I don't care for it that much as a shampoo and conditioner product. I don't think it works well with my hair and leaves it kinda frizzy. Overall, I do not think I would buy again.
Dolores C.
Los angeles, CA
Love love love the smell! Like seriously smells amazing. A little goes a long way with this shampoo. It's perfect for people with dry scalp it didn't work for me unfortunately but I do use it for my daughter she loves it!