Aveeno® Nourish + Moisturize Conditioner Set uploaded by Amanda G.

BY AVEENO

Aveeno nourish + moisturize conditioner set

Amanda G.
Greenville, SC
I have been searching for a shampoo that not only smells amazing but also leaves my hair nice and shiny. I have very fine hair and have always had to wash my hair daily or it will look oily until now. This is the first time I have been able to not only go two days but three days between washing. I love everything about this shampoo!
Catherine J.
Alpharetta, GA
This set was almost too moisturizing for my thin hair. I learned to use it every other time I washed my hair. It has a nice clean sent. The price was affordable for the results I saw. I would recommend this product to others.
Susana D.
Mount Vernon, NY
I love Aveeno shampoo and conditioner it's so amazing I tend to have dry skin so my scalp would get dry as well and itchy. It makes my hair so soft I don't get any dandruff it so this is amazing it smells so good and I just want to show the world how great it is.
Rachel C.
Love this brands shampoo n conditioner. You almost don't need the conditioner for how well the shampoo does! It's very affordable but I prefer to buy when it's on sale... definitely would buy again in the future
Jocelyn G.
Port Royal, SC
Use this daily! It smells great and keeps my hair shiny and smooth. I use this product after having my hair straightened for a few days and it helps to bounce my hair back! I recommend giving this product a shot.
Kelsey M.
I use these products between uses of my purple shampoo. I love that they're sulfate free and maybe I'm biased to my purple shampoo/cond but this seems to bring out the brassiness of my color
Christina H.
I absolutely love this set. Its moisturizing and smells amazing. I have been using it for about 6 months now. My primary care doctor recommended it to me. This is the only product I use.
Maaya R.
Austell, GA
The smell is amazing and it doesn't strip my hair of its natural oils like the other brands do , and the conditioner adds so much and moisture to my hair , it makes my curls pop without me putting anymore product on it
Gianna M.
I love this duo. I will definitely use it again I recommend this to all my friends. You can find in most stores for the cost. I'm very satisfied with this product. It makes my hair silky soft. I highly recommend you buy this product.
Brandi B.
Frederick, MD
Leaves my scalp feeling refreshed and not dry during these hot summers I don't use any other shampoo or conditioner this will always be my fave and it smells wonderful