Aveeno® Nourish+ Moisturize Conditioner uploaded by Kimberly M.Aveeno® Nourish+ Moisturize Conditioner uploaded by Amanda G.

BY AVEENO

Nourish dry, damaged hair back to life in just 3 washes.*

This conditioner quenches the driest hair with a fusion of gentle conditioners and moisturizers, giving hair silky new life. Scientific studies show that just three washes helps repair damage, providing the three key elements that give hair life—strength, softness and shine. And in a clinical study, 92% of women thought their hair was more moisturized after just three uses.

*NOURISH+ shampoo and conditioner system.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® WHEAT COMPLEX

Targets and fortifies
the weakest part of the hair.

Wheat protein has long been used in hair care products. AVEENO®scientists have identified an optimal blend of wheat protein and wheat germ oil that harnesses the benefits of wheat, and allows products containing this blend to target damaged areas of hair. This unique formula has been proven to restore the three elements that give life to hair‑strength, softness and shine‑ in just three washes.

Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
This is actually the only drugstore shampoo and conditioner combo I actually still have in my shower since becoming a platinum bottle blonde. Now my life is purple and blue toning shampoos. But the toning shampoos are useless if you have any build up of product in your hair (like dry shampoo) and when you only shampoo 2-3 times a week to keep your processed hair healthy you use quite a bit of dry shampoo. When I need to clean our product before using the blue and purple shampoo I use this. It's so super gentle on your hair, cleans so well, locks in moisture and doesn't cause any stripping. And as a side note in the winter when my skin is dry I'll use this as body wash too in a pinch.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
This is actually the only "drugstore" shampoo/conditioner brand currently still left in my shower since becoming a platinum bottle blonde. It's an amazingly gentle formula with no perfumes or harsh ingredients. The oatmeal base really helps to lock in moisture. My shower routine now revolves around blue and purple shampoos, conditioners and rinse out toners. I will mix this conditioner into the purple and blue ones and into the rinse out toners to protect my hair a step beyond. Since it's practically zero residue it still allows the color to deposit. For the price this is the best brand out there in my opinion....tied possibly with the OGX product line.
Gabby M.
Hands down my favorite conditioner and shampoo. This leaves my hair feeling incredibly smooth and soft for my thick coarse hair. I have a oily scalp and works just fine. I’m completely satisfied with this conditioner will always repurchase.
Jenny P.
Bristol , TN
Purchased at: Walmart
Amazing conditioner. I have long hair that gets oily fast but the ends are dry and brittle. This conditioner makes my hair the softest ever. I love the stuff. I had to stop buying it though because the skinny bottle has such a small amount of product. It was only lasting me 4 washes and I could t justify spending that much money on it. I really do recommend you try it though and see if the money is worth it to you.
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Lauren G.
I love aveeno products! They seem much more natural and gentle and I am all about that! Makes your hair feel so super soft and light and it works wonders!! If you have dry hair you definitely need to give this a go
tiffany t.
charlotte
i’ve use this once and when I did use it this one time and made my hair so soft my hair was just so shiny all day so pretty and I really love this product I definitely recommend it i am very satisfied
Alexa K.
Austin
I adore this product. I have dry, curly hair, and this is a perfectly softening and moisturizing conditioner. I use it in the shower, then hop out and put the It's a 10 Keratin mousse and my hair is soft and silky smooth! Totally love the smell and feel. Highly reccommend.
April P.
Cleveland, OH
Aveeno is a really good brand. It’s a good quality that produces good results. This is pricey though and for this reason I don’t make t a regular purchase. It does make my hair soft and healthy looking but I use another conditioner that does the same thing for half the price.
Ali R.
I bought this conditioner as an emergency from the grocery store, and it’s not bad for the price! It leaves my hair silky in the shower, which is nice with my frizzy hair. It definitely smells pretty average (kind of like Dove) but it does its job.

Amazon