BY AVEENO

This conditioner quenches the driest hair with a fusion of gentle conditioners and moisturizers, giving hair silky new life. Scientific studies show that just three washes helps repair damage, providing the three key elements that give hair life—strength, softness and shine. And in a clinical study, 92% of women thought their hair was more moisturized after just three uses.

Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
This is actually the only drugstore shampoo and conditioner combo I actually still have in my shower since becoming a platinum bottle blonde. Now my life is purple and blue toning shampoos. But the toning shampoos are useless if you have any build up of product in your hair (like dry shampoo) and when you only shampoo 2-3 times a week to keep your processed hair healthy you use quite a bit of dry shampoo. When I need to clean our product before using the blue and purple shampoo I use this. It's so super gentle on your hair, cleans so well, locks in moisture and doesn't cause any stripping. And as a side note in the winter when my skin is dry I'll use this as body wash too in a pinch.
April P.
N Royalton, OH
Aveeno is a really good brand. It’s a good quality that produces good results. This is pricey though and for this reason I don’t make t a regular purchase. It does make my hair soft and healthy looking but I use another conditioner that does the same thing for half the price.
Nicole S.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product to use and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Ali R.
I bought this conditioner as an emergency from the grocery store, and it’s not bad for the price! It leaves my hair silky in the shower, which is nice with my frizzy hair. It definitely smells pretty average (kind of like Dove) but it does its job.
Dawn H.
Punta Gorda, FL
Not too expensive great quality not a huge fan of the smell it’s not a bad smell just something I don’t like personally. Leaves your hair very soft and manageable. I would buy again just look for another scent.
Leila V.
Los Angeles
This product is one of my favorites. It was recommended to me by a hairdresser after I showed up to the hair salon with really damaged hair. The smell is amazing and also it leaves my hair so soft. Along with the shampoo it does a great job cleaning and I don't have to wash my hair every day. The only downside is that the bottle is not that big and specially with sharing it with my husband it ends pretty quickly.
cassandra l.
Berkeley , CA
I bought this at cvs because it had a try it on us coupon attached to it . I was underwhelmed by this conditioner. It smelled great and was very thick and the formula itself looked like it would perform well . But I didn’t think it worked that well. It didn’t leave me hair soft or manageable. It didn’t hydrate my hair and I wouldn’t buy it again. You can get something cheaper that would perform better IMO.
Lauren G.
I love aveeno products! They seem much more natural and gentle and I am all about that! Makes your hair feel so super soft and light and it works wonders!! If you have dry hair you definitely need to give this a go
Taniya P.
This is a good and moisturizing hair conditioner. I take one star out because of the price. I normally choose other hair care products over aveeno due to the price difference. However the product is good.
Alexa K.
Chestnut Hill, MA
I adore this product. I have dry, curly hair, and this is a perfectly softening and moisturizing conditioner. I use it in the shower, then hop out and put the It's a 10 Keratin mousse and my hair is soft and silky smooth! Totally love the smell and feel. Highly reccommend.